Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun (55445 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Femijohn198: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
everybody go die finish for Nigeria,the end has come
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by howmarket2: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Khaleell001:

Your hatred for every tribe is making more foolish than you look.

I am not Yoruba, but I think most Ibos are the most intolerant sets of humans you will ever meet and they claim to be wise, but they are very foolish.

I hardly befriend Ibos not because I don't like some of them or they don't have good ones, but because the bad and irredeemably stupid ones like you will influence them to start thinking negatively about other tribes.

This has always being your problem.
what about you are you not a goat, not like the football gods.how do you no he is igbo? igbos dont even need ur type, what can you offer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Kayouzka(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olukoso1:
angry
Prevention, they say, is better than cure...
But no, the Nigerian government decided to show the whole world how foolish they are.

Meanwhile, check out what I came across today...

Where did you get the book from?

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Olukoso1: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kayouzka:

Where did you get the book from?

Google it
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by howmarket2: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

The misinformation and panic kills faster than the virus,you just got to hear about it a few hours ago and you already concluded it’s spreading in Lagos and it’s environ like you have a machine that is keeping tabs on the virus,be guided please,this is exactly what we need to shun for now.
propaganda kills faster than panic. panic is a survival instinct.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Built2last:
oluwa

hmm i said APC BUHARI IS DIABOLICAL THIS IS WHAT I MEANT

THESE MAD PEOPLE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT THE DISEASE COMING INTO NIGERIA

BUT WATCH HOW FAST ALL OF THESE MINSTERS WILL APPLY FOR EXTRA budgetary PROVISION TO FIGHT THE VIRSUS

BILLIONS
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Olukoso1: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
apatheticme:

Jesus!!!

I've always suspected this was no ordinary natural virus!

Hmmm, world power and politics, the age of bioterrorism is finally here

Apocalypse!

The matter tire pesin o
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olukoso1:
angry
But no, the Nigerian government decided to show the whole world how foolish they are.

Can I get the soft copy?
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by howmarket2: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
this is the phone number of the uber driver that picked the Italian from the airport 09056731839.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Saintsquare(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Italians are wicked ......
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Olukoso1: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiss
Renerd:

Can I get the soft copy?
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Tocheagle(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
I wish he visited Aso rock
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by SmartMugu: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
LosC:
Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria. God blessed us in a way we may not understand.

Trust me, soon, other countries will ask us how we managed to fight and win the virus. I have a strong belief

Our other concern should be this weather. The Heat too much
Also, Nigeria has the most number or prophets and churches in the world. I'm sure they can combine forces to destroy "the demon of Corona virus" .
I wonder why some of them haven't opened up churches in Wuhan, China yet to face the 'evil spirit' behind Corona yet.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Deepfeel(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Khaleell001:

Your hatred for every tribe is making more foolish than you look.

I am not Yoruba, [s]but I think most Ibos are the most intolerant sets of humans you will ever meet and they claim to be wise, but they are very foolish.[/s]

I hardly befriend Ibos not because I don't like some of them or they don't have good ones, but because the bad and irredeemably stupid ones like you will influence them to start thinking negatively about other tribes.

This has always being your problem.

And the Igbo's who are most intolurant and unwise and bad are in every part of Nigeria every village doing business and fluent in the languages of their host and well integrated well travelled in every country on planet earth? It takes an Igbo man less than 2 yrs to learn the language of another man in order to fit into his society there are other tribes living in south east for 10 yrs who can't construct a sentence in Igbo , my friend shut up

What will an Igbo man gain from befriending you anyway? Are you a business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by frndfghtr(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
We shouldn't be afraidnaa, bihari and corona which one kill pass
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by sinkhole: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sexyjigga:
This virus is spreading in Lagos and environs as we speak... Lord have mercy.
do you know that what you just said qualified for spreading fake news and panic among citizens?
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by paschal47(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olukoso1:
angry

Please can i get the soft copy?

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by dheaven: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
This will now be a money making venture for some people. They will over blow the news to make money.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Coker disclosed that the Italian visited a giant manufacturing company(name withheld) in Ewekoro community,

Lafarge
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Stevegoddy23: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oh

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by anonymousghost2(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olukoso1:
angry

Where did u get this

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Glorifiednwafor: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
itsme01:

[s]everything about an Ibo man's life is always to compete or envy Yoruba and honestly we no send una..[/s]

Shut up make I hear wordi cry cry baby.
If this incident happened in Igbland you and your cohorts would have crawled out from your different holes to troll Igbos with outmost savagery, now its your turn you don't want to take what you have been dishing out to people hah??
Go and die my Friend!.
Hypocrites..

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Kuficking: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by fatymore(f): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
SoNature:

Keep quiet

He lives and works in Lagos

And he has the right to visit his home country

Blame your useless government and its officials who would prefer to ask for tips at the airport than do their jobs.

The first reminder that you are in Nigeria is when you land at the airport and then government officials start asking you about the gifts you have for them while in other countries they carefully search and scan everyone

What a shame!

Ok..I have kept quiet..come and buy bedsheets
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Olukoso1: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
paschal47:

Please can i get the soft copy?
kiss
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Olukoso1: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
anonymousghost2:

Where did u get this
kiss
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by femmoy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
mayklef:
Den wipe out d whole oduduwa republic if dat wil stop d spread of d virus....Abi wats der use sef

a senseless comment from a senseless boy. go and borrow small sense.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by samydo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
wha za pok!! in bu's voice
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olukoso1:
angry

Bro please open a new topic on this finding...
Make we push am for front page...

Leave those bad tards Turing this news into a tribal war...

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Glorifiednwafor: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Deepfeel:

And the Igbo's who are most intolurant and unwise and bad are in every part of Nigeria every village doing business and fluent in the languages of their host and well integrated well travelled in every country on planet earth? It takes an Igbo man less than 2 yrs to learn the language of another man in order to fit into his society there are other tribes living in south east for 10 yrs who can't construct a sentence in Igbo , my friend shut up

What will an Igbo man gain from befriending you anyway? Are you a business?

Are you minding that fool. He is Yoruba and they always think Igbos 'hate tribes' in Nigeria. Igbos don't hate the innocent and Yorubas are far from Innocent period!
These people like to witness the downfall of Igbos like it gives them some kind of relief or something I don't know. If only they can take just HALF of what they have done, said or plotted against Igbos they will understand what hatred actually means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Olukoso1: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Bro please open a new topic on this finding...
Make we push am for front page...

Leave those bad tards Turing this news into a tribal war...
Yes sir
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olukoso1:
angry

Where did you find this book?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.