Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun (55446 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Farki: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
And you think only Yoruba people lives in Ogun State?

Even in crisis some people refuse to use their senses. A global pandemic has arrived at our doorstep and the first thing on his mind is politics and tribe. Why are Africans like this? undecided.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Nickshrapnel: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Farki:

Even in crisis some people refuse to use their senses. A global pandemic has arrived at our doorstep and the first thing on his mind is politics and tribe. Why are Africans like this? undecided.
I don’t know why bro, as you said they refuse to use their sense

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by franchasng: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
LosC:
Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria. God blessed us in a way we may not understand.

Trust me, soon, other countries will ask us how we managed to fight and win the virus. I have a strong belief

Our other concern should be this weather. The Heat too much
Yes this is the truth. Nigeria have a high temperature environment , coronavirus cannot survive in Nigerian weather, go and bookmark this page.

Nigerians should do their best by observing all necessary precautionary measures, but let them not panic, it will soon go extinct I decree

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Ayobami7(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
ehaay
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Vatod(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
It’s not fair to kill the man, I’m sure he wasn’t aware that he’s carrying the virus
But imagine how many people will die for his sake, only thinking aloud!!!
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Lordspicy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
No need to withhold the company name. It’s lafarge
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by aristocratic5(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
This one weak me
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Khaleell001(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Shut up your stinking mouth do you deserve to have the least blood for a friend?? I don't blame you i blame Lord Luggard that Jonsingly joined people that hardly bath with us in the name of one Nigeria. Tozo!

What are you claiming now?
The same loud mouth attitude as if you are the alpha and omega of development.

If you were so "creative" as you claim, how come your states are not even close to what you name as top states in Nigeria?

Why didn't you remain in your place and "develop" it if you claim you are so "creative."
Your lies have clearly farmed you out.

keep lying to yourself.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by somtookeke(m): 4:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed
https://speakersden2..com/2020/02/nigeria-well-equipped-to-handle-cases.html

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Godwill09922: 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by paschal47(m): 2:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Olukoso1:

Your email address or ur WhatsApp contact, just send me any of that I will forward it to you

My WhatsApp 0_8_0_2_5_0_9_0_8_6_4

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.