Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF (2949 Views)

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello guys I’m here again with my life. I have been more like trouble of recent with happening going on back front, you all are a little familiar with my story. Here is the recent one. My fiancé sister have been having difficulty conceiving due to ovulation problems ( ovarian insufficiency), she has reach out to me asking if I could help with my egg since I will be soon marry to the family. But I have been skeptical about the whole request my fiancé has now mounted pressure on me that I should help out but I got mixed feelings about this whole request.

Now he is saying I dnt love his family and that I am been selfish with my egg. And one more thing that he is doubting my love for him. Please guys help me here I honestly need help

2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Oyiboman69: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
If I may ask,who will be the owner of the baby? and how does the process go?,maybe we can start from there
Abeg remove that PIC, it makes it looks unserious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by tompat86(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Go ahead
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Thurmieee: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
boil the egg and put it on rice for him

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Gwagone: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Donate nah
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by dawnomike(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is your egg... so it is your choice to make!

NB: The child will surely be yours cos he/she will have your genes

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks at least someone is seeing my point of view. I have said it a thousand time that it is my prerogative and I decide what to do, but not he is playing I don’t love him card

dawnomike:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by raphroye: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Casalindaa:
Hello guys I’m here again with my life. I have been more like trouble of recent with happening going on back front, you all are a little familiar with my story. Here is the recent one. My fiancé sister have been having difficulty conceiving due to ovulation problems ( ovarian insufficiency), she has reach out to me asking if I could help with my egg since I will be soon marry to the family. But I have been skeptical about the whole request my fiancé has now mounted pressure on me that I should help out but I got mixed feelings about this whole request.

Now he is saying I dnt love his family and that I am been selfish with my egg. And one more thing that he is doubting my love for him. Please guys help me here I honestly need help
I'm tired of seeing your posts here... It's not by force to trend on NL dear... Find something better to do with your life and stop cooking up stories.... No sane person will bring all his/her problems to NL like you always do

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
raphroye:

I'm tired of seeing your posts here... It's not by force to trend on NL dear... Find something better to do with your life and stop cooking up stories.... No sane person will bring all his/her problems to NL like you always do

Once you are tired of something why not ignored?? You will not make me conform to your standard. Beside I don’t see why you are this pained

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
You and this your fiance with drama .... Donating your egg should be your choice don't let anyone black mail you emotionally .... you kukuma cause it....obviously they now know your brain doesn't do deep thinking anymore.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
sit that foolish man down and explain to him the consequences of what he is asking...and remind him that if it only eggs he is seeking, there are many ways to get some from strangers (rather than his fiancee). how can he even expect his sista to have a child that is biologically yours?!

in this harsh economy. tell any woman that you will buy her eggs for 50K and thousand wiould line up to donate their eggs. if people can sell their kidneys, then useless eggs that women have in abundance will be easy to market!

best would be to go face the family and tell them straight to their faces why you believe its wrong to expect you to donate your eggs. basta!

as for the man you call your "fiance" who is trying to blackmail you into giving your eggs up, i suggest you reconsider marrying such man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Offpoint: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Perhaps if I kill that your imaginary fiance, there will be peace on NL romance section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by newdawn2017(f): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
dawnomike:

u re deceiving urself, the child will be ur fiance sister's since she is d person carrying d pregnancy in her one uterus
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Another fake post
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thurmieee:
boil the egg and put it on rice for him
grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
This family Don see you finish, honestly you are their human spare parts shop.

First it was you marrying their HIV positive son, now it is donating egg to your sister in-law. I think to them you are a better mumu.

Think properly.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by joshboo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
This family Don see you finish, honestly you are their human spare parts shop.

First it was you marrying their HIV positive son, now it is donating egg to your sister in-law. I think to them you are a better mumu.

Think properly.
Oga dont stress with the advice cos shes obviously an attention seeking b...bo
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Tallesty1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
At least that would be the only useful thing to ever come out of you, assuming the eggs are okay.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Thurmieee: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tallesty1:
At least that would be the only useful thing to ever come out of you, assuming the eggs are okay.
wow cry
Tallesty1:
wow
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by linearity: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
newdawn2017:
u re deceiving urself, the child will be ur fiance sister's since she is d person carrying d pregnancy in her one uterus

Not always the case, everything boils down the paperwork and agreement signed or the lacks of any paperwork/agreement.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by YoungPerson(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Your fiance's sister no get sisters, female cousins, friends, etc?

The person wey do best lady for her dey infertile?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by maya007: 12:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Before u try anything read this carefully when your done pass it to your so called fiance

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by dietola01(m): 2:56am On Feb 29, 2020
YoungPerson:
Your fiance's sister no get sisters, female cousins, friends, etc?

The person wey do best lady for her dey infertile?
on the episodes of things that never happened grin
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by dietola01(m): 2:58am On Feb 29, 2020
joshboo:

Oga dont stress with the advice cos shes obviously an attention seeking b...bo
on the episodes of things that never happens cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Originalsly: 3:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmm.... not read any of your posts before... but somehow want to believe this stuff is not yours..... cut and paste from somewhere including photo. If it is yours.... which hospital is to do this transplant?
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Socialng: 3:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Your body,
Your eggs,
Your life,
Your decision!

I see abit of manipulation here,but what can we say...Other than the ball lies in your court. wink

Dear single ladies
When praying for a fiance..
Pray for the one that understands you are an individual with thoughts,feelings,emotions and etc(everything that makes you human)
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by grandstar(m): 4:37am On Feb 29, 2020
I hope you know whatever child delivered is genetically yours? What if the child looks like you? Are you ready for the consequences?

Now, if you do decide to give, I feel it is best your boyfriend puts a ring on your finger first. Some guys are heartless enough to dump you despite such a selflesz deed. His family may even support him. Also, the act of giving your eggs may change the dynamics. He may see u differently. He may also consider that you already have a child in the family and would be taboo to now have you as a wife. You'd be shocked how people react after getting what they want.

Casalindaa

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 29, 2020
You will end up eating faeces because of your love for money.Stone headhead undecided

Casalindaa:

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Idontgiveafuck2: 9:54am On Feb 29, 2020
Casalindaa:

ONLY YOU DEY Bleep PERSON WITH HIV,ONLY YOU DEY TALK OF GIVING YOUR EGGS OUT. ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY. WHY NOT GIVE THEM YOUR WHOLE LIFE TOO. MAD SOMEBODY.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by tunize(m): 10:02am On Feb 29, 2020
Seems ur problem is even bigger than that of the world at large cos na always from ome problem to anoda. All this ur story self nor even sound factual to ear.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
ONLY YOU DEY Bleep PERSON WITH HIV,ONLY YOU DEY TALK OF GIVING YOUR EGGS OUT. ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY. WHY NOT GIVE THEM YOUR WHOLE LIFE TOO. MAD SOMEBODY.

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:33am On Feb 29, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Please try and be sensible with your comments.
SHUT UP.WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE SENSIBLE? BIRDS OF A FEATHER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Thing That Can Happen To Any Woman (Graphic photo) / Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. / You Will Be Paid Only On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.