Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? (3332 Views)

Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
- lack of proper suitor
- not desperate to get married
- doesnt believe in marriage
- happy being single
etc etc etc
Very far from the real reasons, you and I know that so stop trying to be nice.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
J111333:

get your mind out of the gutter bro.....

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by yanabasee(m): 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Omar09:
you make this sound easy. Not all men can distinctively tell a woman that's homely or not. In fact most men are stupi.d when it comes to that. Just few.

it is those who can seductively turn a man on gets the most chance of landing a man as a husband as most men think through their pee pee.

Not all women. As most women get married to deadbeat dads, abusive men and immature ones. It takes a whole lotta skills to determine one who will help actualize your dreams and vision.

lol...

Take it easy on us!!
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
healthserve:

I'm missed you. We need to look out for our own na kiss
Yes dear kiss kiss
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by Ishilove: 5:26am On Mar 01, 2020
J111333:
So what are the real reasons?
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by loshybab(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

it can NEVER be a good thing to be desperate for anything, let alone get married
Good...but the post I quoted implied otherwise.
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by loshybab(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Yes dear kiss kiss
...You fine ooo...pupa yomi oreke lewa cool cool cool
Oh my goodness smiley
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2020
loshybab:

...You fine ooo...pupa yomi oreke lewa cool cool cool
Oh my goodness smiley
Thank you.
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by loshybab(m): 12:16am On Mar 02, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Thank you.
You welcome.
Do u speak Yoruba?
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2020
loshybab:

You welcome.
Do u speak Yoruba?
No I don't.
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by loshybab(m): 12:46am On Mar 02, 2020
MissGodOwn:

No I don't.
Can I send you a pm? If you don't mind
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2020
loshybab:

Can I send you a pm? If you don't mind
Ok
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
loshybab:
Good...but the post I quoted implied otherwise.

the post gave you "some" reason as to why a 30yr old woman could be unmarried...
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by Techcornerng(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
EVENT PLANNING GURU IN OJODU BERGER LAGOS.

Our Contact is in this sheet >>> https:///LearnEventPlanning
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by SavageResponse(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
favoryte33:
I have one as a neighbour. She's quite intelligent&juvial.To sum it all she's got respect but this lady hasn't gotten hooked up yet despite being in her mid 30's. I use to ponder about this a lot but can't muster d courage to ask. It could be insultive.

Mind your biz.

Being single is not a curse!
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by loshybab(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the post gave you "some" reason as to why a 30yr old woman could be unmarried...
Perhaps,u don't understand your own words.
This is what your statement implied;

A 30yr old could be unmarried coz "she's not desperate to get married"

Now read the above statement and tell me what u understood from it
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
loshybab:

Perhaps,u don't understand your own words.
This is what your statement implied;

A 30yr old could be unmarried coz "she's not desperate to get married"

Now read the above statement and tell me what u understood from it

perhaps you just dont comprehend English... by all means, let me help you further:
many women out there are desperate for marriage and would marry ANY donkey that comes their way, while other women (who aint desperate for marriage) will wait til the RIGHT Man comes along and/or gladly stay single and enjoy their lives.

pls, before you reply the above....sit down, have a glass of chilled water (not too cold), let it sink in... read the above again and again til you see where i am getting at.
PS we dont care what you may think about HOW/WHAT/WHY women over 30 shouldnt be single....we only wanna understand why some are (which is what i have posted). have a fantastic day!
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by sawsaw(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

So what are the real reasons?

Pls consider on the ongoing financial aid you are administrating. I dropped my account earlier today. Pls. I'm one of your followers here. I hate doing this but i don't have any other means. Pls
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by lilfort(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
milf
Re: What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? by sawsaw(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
sawsaw:

Pls consider on the ongoing financial aid you are administrating. I dropped my account earlier today. Pls. I'm one of your followers here. I hate doing this but i don't have any other means. Pls

Ishilove

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her / God Please, No Daughters For Me, Please / Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.