Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask (73468 Views)

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by olukaygold(m): 7:59am On Feb 29, 2020
F
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 29, 2020
okorotalkative:

The dubai auth know him, they prefer people like him who can spend the cash etc hush, wood. As long as you don't run local, they let you enjoy.

Fake lie.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 29, 2020
We @ flies 3rd class with no face mask

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Perfecttouchade: 8:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Even the rich dey fear sisi Corona grin
Corona enter naija, mompha jaapa because he knows that medicals in naija is not guaranteed, sharp guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Someone Shud pls Transfer me N500 abeg lemme use and complete money and do something urgent and important right now pls. I will greatly appreciate. God bless UBA 2092785247
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by jaxxy(m): 8:06am On Feb 29, 2020
neduboo:
I have met Mompha once. He is easy going and just loves the good things of life.

It's his lifestyle he is living.

I guess he is also bt he shudnt inplicate himself unnecessarily.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by itsme01: 8:06am On Feb 29, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Fake lie.

real truth.. Dubai habours so many criminals and they don't even hide it, I have accompanied someone to a police station in Ajman and the police sat us down, gave us tea with cream and sugar, then he proceeded to lecture us how we were both from the same country(the scamer and the scamee) and we should see our self as brothers and we should go and settle it amecably .. this is a Job scam agent oo and it was not like he paid bribe or anything as their police are freaking rich as well

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Dericonna: 8:08am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Mompha omo aye!! .. I feel like tagging all the people running their mouth when he got arrested, they most be feeling stupid now realizing he is free to spend his millions while they go back to their 15k a month teaching jobs

[/s]
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Dericonna: 8:09am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Fake lie.

[/s]
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by TheExecutioner: 8:09am On Feb 29, 2020
You were taken to the cleaners Ogbeni grin So just crawl under a rock and respect your superiors.

YoungPerson:

MR GRAMMARTICALOGYLISATIONALISM is the boss.

Je'ka gboran.

P.S (this means post script, Mr grammar)
I never sleep just yet.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Goalnaldo(m): 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We @ flies 3rd class with no face mask
you are so obsessed with that guy. Tell him to find you a job in APC if that's what you want.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by gaventa: 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
If you were part of those that was Glad during his travails but you now result into rendering advises now that he is FREE. May The Almighty GOD PUNISH you. And to all those wishing others Bad just because you feel your hustle is more legit than theirs or you feel you are more hardworking, may evil
Befall you. Remember WE all are not CLEAN , the STAINS are just Different.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Goalnaldo(m): 8:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Someone stole 33b and was given a bail of 100m. He didn't even take him ten days to fulfill the bail condition. Don't steal but if you have to make it BIG!

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by seanwilliam(m): 8:20am On Feb 29, 2020
gaventa:
If you were part of those that was Glad during his travails but you now result into rendering advises now that he is FREE. May The Almighty GOD PUNISH you. And to all those wishing others Bad just because you feel your hustle is more legit than theirs or you feel you are more hardworking, may evil
Befall you. Remember WE all are not CLEAN , the STAINS are just Different.
amen

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by seanwilliam(m): 8:20am On Feb 29, 2020
Honestly calling mompha a yahoo is an insult.. abeg between mompha and emoney, who go get money pass??
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Alwaysachick: 8:21am On Feb 29, 2020
"Rocks" face mask... cheesy Bloggers no go kill person.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by 2shure: 8:24am On Feb 29, 2020
This is not audio money .
Its video. Mompha money

Bleep u rudeboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oUU-HTR0c
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by nedekid: 8:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you are so obsessed with that guy. Tell him to find you a job in APC if that's what you want.
If that's you on you profile, you actually need a job with APC or with BBQ vulture grills rather. Lol grin
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Skepticus: 8:26am On Feb 29, 2020
chukxie:
Mompha should lie low. Money no dey like noise that's why bank vault dey silent. He should know his arrest and detention in Nigeria has put him in the crosshairs of the Dubai authorities.

Laying low and Rich criminals are parallel lines. They never meet.

The mafians call them "cowboys"!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by omoadeleye(m): 8:36am On Feb 29, 2020
chukxie:

Of course I'm not him. And that was why I used subjunctive mood. It appears you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or perhaps something or someone is eating you up. Take care, man.

Why will you be saying if you were him? Why Wii you him?
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Hedonisst: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
E pain them.

All the broke ass frustrated idiots here calling for his head as if he stole the few remaining tubers of yam from their poor father's barn in the village.

What did he do according to the EFCC? Nothing really. Who did he defraud according to the EFCC? Nobody. So what was the whole crucifixion and fuss about if not sheer jealousy? Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Hedonisst: 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Someone stole 33b and was given a bail of 100m. He didn't even take him ten days to fulfill the bail condition. Don't steal but if you have to make it BIG!

One of the idiots. He stole N33b from who? Illiterate lowlife.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by kolajoo(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
okorotalkative:

The dubai auth know him, they prefer people like him who can spend the cash etc hush, wood. As long as you don't run local, they let you enjoy.

You too sabi. grin
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by onatisi(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
actually the truth is when you are super rich and at monpha age, it takes more than determination to lie low, because everything you do somehow becomes news .
chukxie:

Wow! If I were him, I'd be lowkey for a stretch.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by JoseRaji(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Looks like Instagram celebrity Mompha has been allowed to leave Nigeria. He shared videos of himself on a first class flight this afternoon as well as a video arriving his destination which looks like Dubai, UAE.

Mompha was arrested on October 19th 2019 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. He was arraigned in court on Monday November 25th for alleged N33 billion fraud which he pleaded not guilty. He was granted N100 milion bail on November 29th and fulfilled the bail conditions on December 9th 2019.

Watch the videos he shared below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82jr0iwiwBo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9G8nXRhXd3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Why is there still a label on the clothing item? Was it borrowed? Rented? or a normal thing for these people to go about with label!
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by babadem2much(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Even the face mask is a designer omo off white straight up if you get money e must shout jare

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by andrewbaba44: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
chukxie:
Mompha should lie low. Money no dey like noise that's why bank vault dey silent. He should know his arrest and detention in Nigeria has put him in the crosshairs of the Dubai authorities.

The Dubai authorities cheesy

You are a comedian bro ,as far as you didn’t steal from their country they love you ,you think say na everybody be like naija

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 29, 2020
okorotalkative:

the Dubai authorities are not his problem. Interpol and the FBI are.

The guy just can’t lay low and enjoy his ill gotten money. His next arrest will not be this easy at all.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 29, 2020
onatisi:
actually the truth is when you are super rich and at monpha age, it takes more than determination to lie low, because everything you do somehow becomes news .
I can tell you of 20 guys younger than Mompha with probably more money than him that you have never heard of before. Did you ever hear of Invictus Obi before his arrest? He was not on social media flaunting cash anyhow.

It’s nothing to do with age. It’s a personality thing. Mompha is just a typical loud Yoruba man that wants the whole world to know he is rich.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by studentofTruth: 9:00am On Feb 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Looks like Instagram celebrity Mompha has been allowed to leave Nigeria. He shared videos of himself on a first class flight this afternoon as well as a video arriving his destination which looks like Dubai, UAE.

Mompha was arrested on October 19th 2019 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. He was arraigned in court on Monday November 25th for alleged N33 billion fraud which he pleaded not guilty. He was granted N100 milion bail on November 29th and fulfilled the bail conditions on December 9th 2019.

Watch the videos he shared below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82jr0iwiwBo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9G8nXRhXd3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

While I'm not certain of his business lines, I believe he's one of those guys that operate poorly regulated forex brokerage firms in those Island nations like Belize, BVI, Vanuatu, etc. Those guys deal with forex traders — more like free money for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.