Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask (73466 Views)

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by kariko1(m): 9:07am On Feb 29, 2020
If u call him a criminal, what will u call boko haram and Sen who introduce Boko Haram bill?
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by liverpool72(m): 9:09am On Feb 29, 2020
if in a sane clime this guy would be snitching behind bar but no war let him enjoy na
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by NiklauseFred(m): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2020
chukxie:

Of course I'm not him. And that was why I used subjunctive mood. It appears you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or perhaps something or someone is eating you up. Take care, man.

Coronavirus dey naija,that one is enough to make someone to wake up on the floor(not even on the wrong side of the bed).So beer with him.

Make no police officer touch me today oo I go kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by bigpicture001: 9:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Plane Is not on moving
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Laniakea: 9:19am On Feb 29, 2020
chukxie:
Mompha should lie low. Money no dey like noise that's why bank vault dey silent. He should know his arrest and detention in Nigeria has put him in the crosshairs of the Dubai authorities.

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by CallMeDrino: 9:24am On Feb 29, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
Someone Shud pls Transfer me N500 abeg lemme use and complete money and do something urgent and important right now pls. I will greatly appreciate. God bless UBA 2092785247

Weytin you wan use the money do undecided
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by shogsman(m): 9:26am On Feb 29, 2020
YoungPerson:

You're not him. As a matter of fact, you don't have a bit from a scratch off the surface any idea of what it's like to be him so forget your "if I were to be him" story.
The way you defend him like he's the head of your family shows he's your role model which means you're a yahoo fraudster which automatically means you're going to jail very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 29, 2020
I like him.

He is brave.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by chukxie(m): 9:50am On Feb 29, 2020
omoadeleye:

Why will you be saying if you were him? Why Wii you him?

I no get you, bro.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Xclusiveme: 9:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Yes!! Time to give us that drip like always. Momphalicious
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 29, 2020
NL help this dude.

All he aspire for is to become a phamacist....he wrote jamb 3times.
The last one he wrote, he was admitted to a different course /EDUCATION & integrated science.

what's the career in that course pls
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by 2shure: 10:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Honestly since the stupid italian escaped and had come in contact with hundreds of ppl now i guess. Why did he from lagos go to ogun. All the movies af watched,hollywood zombie,lab,action,vampire. Is now becoming a reality. Once u have money,forget your passport. U go enter base just like mompha.
Corona virus is gonna wipe off nigeria . God help us . Its time to get all you need and stay indoors locked till further notice. The end is here
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by gnss(m): 10:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmm! Mompha and Social Media .Na waoo

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by MillerJnr(m): 10:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
You don start again abi

the country is useless with bail on all crimes, why is invictus obi still in prison, if it is Nigeria, he will be bailed, useless country, pampering criminals.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Ladyvin(f): 10:14am On Feb 29, 2020
And why is he saying secured simply because he has a mask? The only security man has is GOD. You can still get the virus even with your mask, plane can still crash even with the best pilot. Always acknowledge God as the giver of life and health
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by IMASTEX: 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
okorotalkative:

The dubai auth know him, they prefer people like him who can spend the cash etc hush, wood. As long as you don't run local, they let you enjoy.

You aren't far from the truth. What matter to those guys are bring in the cash & spend it to improve their economy. The last commandment is don't go after them & never think drugs.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Weytin you wan use the money do undecided
pls its personal
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Money launderer.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by stanliwise(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mompha...The Yahoo War lord
Calling this guy yahoo boy sef is an insult to his personality... Someone DAT laundered 33billion..
Respect Man
Well done Sir
useless youth

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by stanliwise(m): 10:25am On Feb 29, 2020
vanida6:
mompha re u aware of dat virus sad abeg be careful ooh
wanna be girlfriend
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Daffy007: 10:34am On Feb 29, 2020
The ending part of the video make brain o. See flexing. But he needs to reduce all these
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by zone51: 10:36am On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mompha...The Yahoo War lord
Calling this guy yahoo boy sef is an insult to his personality... Someone DAT laundered 33billion..
Respect Man
Well done Sir

He's a wire king (BEC Expert) cool

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by CallMeDrino: 10:36am On Feb 29, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
pls its personal

Done

You should learn to stop begging... I checked your profile and all the thread you have ever created is of you begging for money or card

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by studentofTruth: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2020
I have reasons to believe that Mompha and Emoney run forex brokerage firms. Questioning their source of wealth is like questioning Akin Alabi's and Kunle Soname's source of wealth.

Gamblers dash them money!
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:05am On Feb 29, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Done

You should learn to stop begging... I checked your profile and all the thread you have ever created is of you begging for money or card
God bless you. My brother things are hard, all fingers are not equal. I live from hand to mouth.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by laughitall(m): 11:12am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Mompha omo aye!! .. I feel like tagging all the people running their mouth when he got arrested, they most be feeling stupid now realizing he is free to spend his millions while they go back to their 15k a month teaching jobs

Thank u
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by millionboi2: 11:18am On Feb 29, 2020
neduboo:
I have met Mompha once. He is easy going and just loves the good things of life.

It's his lifestyle he is living.
Nonsense
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by lebete3000: 11:19am On Feb 29, 2020
okorotalkative:

The dubai auth know him, they prefer people like him who can spend the cash etc hush, wood. As long as you don't run local, they let you enjoy.

Sorry bro, what does it mean to "run local"?
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by FManager(m): 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin Naw o, guy calm down na, see how you take nack am for head cheesy
chukxie:

Of course I'm not him. And that was why I used subjunctive mood. It appears you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or perhaps something or someone is eating you up. Take care, man.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by FManager(m): 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
studentofTruth:

While I'm not certain of his business lines, I believe he's one of those guys that operate poorly regulated forex brokerage firms in those Island nations like Belize, BVI, Vanuatu, etc. Those guys deal with forex traders — more like free money for them.

Your smart tho, unlike most blokes here, the guy runs such kind of business, also drug business can't be left out. Scamming people would never fetch him such amount.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Afritop(m): 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
neduboo:
I have met Mompha once. He is easy going and just loves the good things of life.

It's his lifestyle he is living.
Every Yahoo boy is easy going that is why ladies frock around them like pigeons
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by chukxie(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
FManager:
grin Naw o, guy calm down na, see how you take nack am for head cheesy

Bro, check am na. U see as the guy attack me like say me and him get unfinished biz before. How far na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.