Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Men Are: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are: (4276 Views)

Black American Men Are Scary! / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. / Hairy Men Are So Unattractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2010
@Kay
Moderators can't ban users and i have never recommended you for a ban so get that straight.
I don't have anything against you and all i ever did was plead with you to abide by the forum rules.
Re: Men Are: by kaymoney2(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2010
jay bee:

@Kay
Moderators can't ban users and i have never recommended you for a ban so get that straight.
I don't have anything against you and all i ever did was plead with you to abide by the forum rules.

Hmm  Ok I want to believe you** BUt its getting glaring even among forumites that such hates exist for me here  but if you denounced my claim all good and well** The other time i recieved a message that I have lost my posting right** The message and the ban was sent to me throught MUKINA or something like that** No qualms I have been trying my best to stay focus with the forum rules and guidelines *
Re: Men Are: by akwaowoudo(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2010
@ Mrs. Eve

I have a great deal of respect for women and not a sow that calls herself Eve. How can one cause a stampede that she has regretted her statue of creation to the extent of digressing to the family of sudae. Oh! -My God; _He laughs! When a polyestrous animal (pig) is about to reproduce, she showcases much symptoms _like undue noise, climbing of other animals (eve can expantiate), pronounced restlessness _as could be shown in her indecent typing, loss of appetite which may lead to low memory in brain.
Oh what a painful oestrous cycle eve has to go through to bear her kind. I beg of NL to ask this few questions _what is a sow (eve) doing in NL? Has the sow (eve) undergone a quarantine check? What about the dungs she is expelling? I'ld soon be back to get the answers.
Re: Men Are: by InkedNerd(f): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2010
@Everyone: Must you all pelt her with names? undecided Seriously people, lets all grow up.

@OP: Men  are. . . Intriguing cheesy
Re: Men Are: by orbaxy(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2010
The subject is "men are" yet all i see is missiles and grenade flying, SMH
Re: Men Are: by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2010
MEN ARE THE HEAD. WOMEN ARE HELPMATE. MEN RULE THE WORLD AND WOMEN WORSHIP THE GREAT AMONGST THEM.

WOMEN ARE MADE TO FEEL LIKE A REAL WOMAN ONLY WHEN THEY ARE SUBMISSIVE AND RESPECT THEIR MAN.
Re: Men Are: by InkedNerd(f): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^ Oh please tongue
Re: Men Are: by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Oh please tongue

You better tell Eve your friend to take caution when talkin about men.
Re: Men Are: by annawhite(f): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2010
kay-money:

Hmm  Ok I want to believe you** BUt its getting glaring even among forumites that such hates exist for me here  but if you denounced my claim all good and well** The other time i recieved a message that I have lost my posting right** The message and the ban was sent to me throught MUKINA or something like that** No qualms I have been trying my best to stay focus with the forum rules and guidelines *
let go!it's christmas
Re: Men Are: by babyme1(f): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2010
Men are irresistable,caring and strong.
(The ones i've met). I love men kiss

1 Like

Re: Men Are: by babyme1(f): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2010
@ Annawhite mma amesiere o wink
Re: Men Are: by kaymoney2(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2010
annawhite:

let go!it's christmas

Annawhite darling winks @ you ** name it and it shall be granted unto you  wink*** Nicon Nuga Hilton or Eko Hotels and Tower  for our Xmas  trip   wink wink
Re: Men Are: by deboski4u: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2010
if to say na only me (2face) , let eve be, everybody is entitle to his/her opinion and remember nl site is a faceless site.
Re: Men Are: by babyme1(f): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^^
Them ban you? undecided
Re: Men Are: by 190: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
rubbish sick op undecided
Re: Men Are: by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
U guys don't hv to be hard on Ms Eve,its not her fault dt good d*cks don't come her way.we just hv to blame her pigfaced father.she's just payin the price of bein ugly.the pretty faced and well mannered girls hv good guys @ their beck and call.
Ms dicklessEve,pls plead wit Mr Cork to help u hv a merry christmas or else,
Cobweb go just dey grow for ur kini

1 Like

Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

You better tell Eve your friend to take caution when talkin about men.

She don't need to caution me, I have ALREADY TALKED ABOUT YOUR KIND. You are not going to do shit but type and cry, boy. cool
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
bennygee:

U guys don't hv to be hard on Ms Eve,its not her fault dt good d*cks don't come her way.we just hv to blame her pigfaced father.she's just payin the price of bein ugly.the pretty faced and well mannered girls hv good guys @ their beck and call.
Ms dicklessEve,pls plead wit Mr Cork to help u hv a merry christmas or else,
Cobweb go just dey grow for your kini

I seriously doubt you have one. But, hey penile implant trend is steady climbing. Good Luck! wink
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
190:

rubbish sick op undecided

Correction: OP is a sick and rubbish freak! I know you only have limited time online. I see you didn't find the rest of your brain shocked Hard to do on a timed cyber space huh? undecided
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@Everyone: Must you all pelt her with names? undecided Seriously people, lets all grow up.

@OP: Men  are. . . Intriguing cheesy

Hey Inkie!
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
akwaowoudo:

@ Mrs. Eve

I have a great deal of respect for women and not a sow that calls herself Eve. How can one cause a stampede that she has regretted her statue of creation to the extent of digressing to the family of sudae. Oh! -My God; _He laughs! When a polyestrous animal (pig) is about to reproduce, she showcases much symptoms _like undue noise, climbing of other animals (eve can expantiate), pronounced restlessness _as could be shown in her indecent typing, loss of appetite which may lead to low memory in brain.
Oh what a painful oestrous cycle eve has to go through to bear her kind. I beg of NL to ask this few questions _what is a sow (eve) doing in NL? Has the sow (eve) undergone a quarantine check? What about the dungs she is expelling? I'ld soon be back to get the answers.

Too much rice stew and not enough fiber is not good for the brain or the body. Take some fiber tablet and eat an apple. You will feel much better and you will write coherently. Good Luck! wink
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
Men are like worms, they messes up where ever they are.
Re: Men Are: by gentlem80(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
honestly Eve stop this trend!!!! Are u this repressed? cry
Re: Men Are: by beeman80: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Men are like snails. so slow to grasp the obvious concepts of life.
Without a doubt u seem so hurt. So what exactly is hurting u?
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
beeman80:

Without a doubt u seem so hurt. So what exactly is hurting u?

What hurting me is this gotdamn HIGH GAS PRICES! I go around the corner it time to put some more gas in the car! Gas is 3 dollars a gallon! Damn! Bush Administration SUCKS big time. See men are vermins! angry
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
gentlem80:

honestly Eve stop this trend!!!! Are u this repressed? cry

Do constipation counts? If so my stomach REPRESSED THAN A MOFO! lipsrsealed
Re: Men Are: by holydante(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

What hurting me is this gotdamn HIGH GAS PRICES! I go around the corner it time to put some more gas in the car! Gas is 3 dollars a gallon! Damn! Bush Administration SUCKS big time. See men are vermins! angry

lol, whatda Ma'am, the last time I checked me thinks a certain Obama is the President of where you emigrated to, meanwhile is this an old thread of 2003
Re: Men Are: by akwaowoudo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

fiber
The intelligence of a sow.
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
akwaowoudo:

You still fighting for my attention suga? Come here snake let me charm ya! (singing in melodic voice)
holydante:

lol, whatda Ma'am, the last time I checked me thinks a certain Obama is the President of where you emigrated to, meanwhile is this an old thread of 2003

If you READ the comment in entirety you would see the correlation with GAS and BUSH ADMINISTRATION. Oh, let me apologize. I forgot my manners I was told not to make fun of special people. BUSH ADMINISTRATION was responsible for the GAS SURGE/WAR. Got it?
Re: Men Are: by holydante(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

If you READ the comment in entirety you would see the correlation with GAS and BUSH ADMINISTRATION. Oh, let me apologize. I forgot my manners I was told not to make fun of special people. BUSH ADMINISTRATION was responsible for the GAS SURGE/WAR. Got it?
Nope
Re: Men Are: by akwaowoudo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
@ Mrs. Eve
Nothing on planet earth and or beyond can make me seek the attention of an Eve _name alone shows the gravity of your sinful ways; not to mention associating with an acclaimed sow _ it's stinking, disgusting, rebuked, name them. Hope you seek your class.
Re: Men Are: by livedit(f): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

grin I feel you on that Mrs. Eve! Lol These gas prices are ridiculous! I use to be a "speed racer". But now, ummm with gas prices. I've slowed it down alot.

You all are cracking me up.   grin You all haven't just met Mrs. Eve. You know how she do. And it's one thing you all should know, is she don't play. You all just giving her am-mo.   grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romance Section Ppls Choice Award / How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf / 9 Mouth Gig Things Guys Need To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.