Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Men Are: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are: (4273 Views)

Black American Men Are Scary! / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. / Hairy Men Are So Unattractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are: by annawhite(f): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2010
jay bee:

Dude, you've started again with your gifs angry angry angry angry

excuse me sir i 've never responded to any of your thread on this forum but i just couldnt help observing this remark .

why do u despise this guy?cos he hasnt said anything wrong cool cool
u r supposed to be a moderator undecided undecided
Mrs, Eve:

Dsense,

You better not be making no babies! I done told you! angry

Men are like snakes, they slithers and slimy,
excuse me ma'am i would rather prefer u calling me *mrs DSENSE*u r disrespecting ma man and im not finding it funny. cool cool
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hisssssssssssssss
Re: Men Are: by Mygoldie(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2010
Lmao grin grin grin grin^^
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
annawhite:

excuse me sir i 've never responded to any of your thread on this forum but i just couldnt help observing this remark .

why do u despise this guy?cos he hasnt said anything wrong cool cool
u r supposed to be a moderator undecided undecidedexcuse me ma'am i would rather prefer u calling me *mrs DSENSE*u r disrespecting ma man and im not finding it funny. cool cool
Please point to my post where i have criticised or attacked the nler. I am only complaining about the gifs as posting it with every message is against forum rules.
Get it now?
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
We can't post gifts online Jaybee shocked
Re: Men Are: by Mygoldie(f): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2010
i agree with jaybee on this one, sometimes kay doesn't know when to stop, although some of his pics are nice.
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

We can't post gifts gifs online Jaybee shocked
duh tongue
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2010
I am trying to see why that a problem Jaybee because posting random tags shouldn't be against the rules UNLESS it is of another nairalander,

ANYWAY,
Re: Men Are: by annawhite(f): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Hisssssssssssssss
im warning u cool cool cos i have that power to make u hiss till enternity
imagine hissing all day,am sure u dont want dat ?
jay bee:

Please point to my post where i have criticised or attacked the nler. I am only complaining about the gifs as posting it with every message is against forum rules.
Get it now?
u have schooled me tonite dnt tink i'll evr 4get dat, but u r killing the vibes,we cant post gift?
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
Men are like roaches, you can't get rid of them all.
Re: Men Are: by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^DEATH! grin\

Girl don't let 190 read that lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I am trying to see why that a problem Jaybee because posting random tags shouldn't be against the rules UNLESS it is of another nairalander,

ANYWAY,
Forum rules are set by?
So take it up with the owner if u bet to disagree
The forum is privately owned if i can just remind you

annawhite:

im warning u cool cool cos i have that power to make u hiss till enternity
imagine hissing all day,am sure u dont want dat ?u have schooled me tonite dnt tink i'll evr 4get dat, but u r killing the vibes,we cant post gift?

It's not so much about posting 1 or 2 gifs, the main problem is posting it with every single post one makes.
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2010
Jaybee,

I do not have ANY ISSUE with the rules, I was trying to see how posting gifts a problem. But I do stand corrected. Thank you for your service.
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2010
Men are like that hard turd in your stomach that just won't excrete.
Re: Men Are: by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
Eve, From many post I've read from you, I come with this conclusion that you are 'lesbo', a big one. I'm sorry it it sounds a kind but I must tell it.
Re: Men Are: by origina9ja(f): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2010
rokiatu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked good to see you man longest time.

@topic, men are unpredictable

loool i kald ur yard d ova day
ur mum picked up
i had 2 do sum lng introduction boi
inbox ur mobile.
Re: Men Are: by Omolola1(f): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
@topic, wondaful
Re: Men Are: by star4(f): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
I love men!

Men are ,  Amazing  smiley smiley smiley

mmmmmmmmmen  wink
Re: Men Are: by 190: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2010
why would a thread be started just to sit back and insult men

mrs.eve what the phock is wrong with you

why would you just sit down and think about nothing good in your life

than to insult men, calling men all sort of names

are you so PHOCKED up in your brains or sometin

why dont u just to stand in front of your miserable husband and call him a roach

YOU screwed up cretin,

reply all you want, I thank GOD YOu have a husband and a father who you have clearly told the world

how much you value them

FOOL
Re: Men Are: by jmaine: 2:11am On Dec 20, 2010
it won't be fair to call womanhood toads. . . cos i have a loving mum, aunts, and good ladies as friends. . . but if the thread owner says men are like pigs .it just goes on to say that a pig spermatozoa gave rise to her and since a pig begets a pig she is also a pig. she got married to a piggy husband which means all her offspring will be a pure breed of piggy descent  tongue since they happen to be a third generation offshoot of a piggy lineage. madam thanks for revealing who your truly are and what manner of kids the society should regard your kidsgrin grin
Re: Men Are: by violent(m): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2010
OP should get a life!
Re: Men Are: by Dsense(m): 2:32am On Dec 20, 2010
Eve sweetie.
Did your husband hit you again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

Mrs, Eve:

Dsense,

You better not be making no babies! I done told you! angry

Men are like snakes, they slithers and slimy,
Thank God . . My annawhite has just dealt with you . . .No need to add more to the injury! cheesy
@Annwhite sweetie . . .That's my baby,Alaways get my back when away and present. . . Love you darlin kiss kiss

MazD . . . .hAS THE GUY envenomed YOU THAT NOTHING ESLSE THAN . . .190! 190! 190! . . .Mtsewwwww tongue
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:41am On Dec 20, 2010
Men are like a used tampon, served their purpose but disgusting afterward.
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:43am On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

Eve sweetie.
Did your husband hit you again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

Thank God . . My annawhite has just dealt with you . . .No need to add more to the injury! cheesy
@Annwhite sweetie . . .That's my baby,Alaways get my back when away and present. . . Love you darlin kiss kiss

MazD . . . .hAS THE GUY envenomed YOU THAT NOTHING ESLSE THAN . . .190! 190! 190! . . .Mtsewwwww tongue

Annawhite ain't said shit. Do you actually think I WOULD let a man hit me and get away with it? Then again I forgot who I was talking to. I digress. undecided
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:45am On Dec 20, 2010
190:

why would a thread be started just to sit back and insult men

mrs.eve what the phock is wrong with you

why would you just sit down and think about nothing good in your life

than to insult men, calling men all sort of names

are you so PHOCKED up in your brains or sometin

why dont u just to stand in front of your miserable husband and call him a roach

YOU screwed up cretin,

reply all you want, I thank GOD YOu have a husband and a father who you have clearly told the world

how much you value them

FOOL

You did all that spitting and still AIN'T SAID SHIT Oh, your cyber cafe time ran out before you finish ranting. Here a pound and use the cyber time finding THE REST OF YOUR BRAIN. kiss
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:46am On Dec 20, 2010
violent:

OP should get a life!

I don't believe in reincarnation. Thanks for the offer though! wink
Re: Men Are: by Dsense(m): 2:49am On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

You did all that spitting and still AIN'T SAID poo Oh, your cyber cafe time ran out before you finish ranting. Here a pound and use the cyber time finding THE REST OF YOUR BRAIN. kiss
Can;t hold it grin grin grin grin
Sweetie . . . . .Don't digress! . . . . . .I'm very sure he had hit you again for you to commence this poo tongue
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:50am On Dec 20, 2010
jmaine:

it won't be fair to call womanhood toads. . . cos i have a loving mum, aunts, and good ladies as friends. . . but if the thread owner says men are like pigs .it just goes on to say that a pig spermatozoa gave rise to her and since a pig begets a pig she is also a pig. she got married to a piggy husband which means all her offspring will be a pure breed of piggy descent  tongue since they happen to be a third generation offshoot of a piggy lineage. madam thanks for revealing who your truly are and what manner of kids the society should regard your kidsgrin grin

(yawns) (sneezes) I am allergic to dumb canines.  Please take a flea bath complimentary of Clean Canine Association.  lipsrsealed
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:51am On Dec 20, 2010
stevetboy9:

Eve, From many post I've read from you, I come with this conclusion that you are 'lesbo', a big one. I'm sorry it it sounds a kind but I must tell it.

Oh my goodness! You are so right! Okay, Inkie I need help coming out the closet! Please hold my hand as I ask Google out on a date. Do you think she like me? embarassed
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:52am On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

Can;t hold it grin grin grin grin
Sweetie . . . . .Don't digress! . . . . . .I'm very sure he had hit you again for you to commence this poo tongue

Hee hee! Come here boo kiss
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 2:55am On Dec 20, 2010
Men are like sloths, they are lazy and mute.
Re: Men Are: by gentlem80(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2010
@OP

I dont like yabbing ladies but have to do it this time! Are u so messed up that u dont have a time in your miserable life, that a man has done something whatwhile for u. If you dont have a single one, I guess its the way you portray urself to men that makes them treat like trash (which to me u are with this silly post). I will advice you to just get a life and grow up

PS: I do question the sanity of a lot of ladies going into marriage nowadays and u are married to a man, (I shake my head for that unfortunate broda undecided)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing / What Scares You Most In Life? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.