Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Men Are: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are: (4274 Views)

Black American Men Are Scary! / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. / Hairy Men Are So Unattractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are: by gentlem80(m): 3:04am On Dec 20, 2010
@OP

YOU ARE VERY SICK, GET HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 3:06am On Dec 20, 2010
gentlem80:

@OP

I dont like yabbing ladies but have to do it this time! Are u so messed up that u dont have a time in your miserable life, that a man has done something whatwhile for u. If you dont have a single one, I guess its the way you portray urself to men that makes them treat like trash (which to me u are with this silly post). I will advice you to just get a life and grow up

PS: I do question the sanity of a lot of ladies going into marriage nowadays and u are married to a man, (I shake my head for that unfortunate broda undecided)

It is interesting that the "husband" is the subject when I AM THE ONE THAT is supposedly be male bashing.  But seeing the level of uhmm "potential" that MOST of you lack I can see why the "husband" is the target.  You may call him whatever you feel but you are doing exactly what you accused me of.  undecided Genius!  (by the way you are adding on to the male bashing thread, hee hee)

Carolece, you said it right when you created a thread men are dumb fockers.  Well not verbatim, but I read between the lines  wink Now I do want to insert that a few of the men are rare intellectuals and I am working on them.  Give me a few more months.   wink
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 3:07am On Dec 20, 2010
Men are like bats, they sleep all day and play all night.
Re: Men Are: by akwaowoudo(m): 4:33am On Dec 20, 2010
@ Mrs Eve

Wonderful to know that after the biblical eve you existed as a daughter of eve; _a sow, a gilt, that would farrow a piglet (f). It's disgusting to know that you belong to the family of Sudae and not humans. Even with your above historical origin, root; it is a grave insult for you Sus Sacrofa or Sus Vittatus to call a primate _"man" a pig. Next when you are expelling your dungs, keep it for organic manuring use on plants and not on computer screens.
Re: Men Are: by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 20, 2010
lol that's right Ms. Eve stand your ground sis!
Re: Men Are: by CyberG: 6:14am On Dec 20, 2010
Someone has no respect for her father, husband, men siblings and relatives. By disrespecting the man who bore you or even the people in your family, you disrespect all the women associated with those men too. This is what happens when a self-respecting hard-working Nigerian man or man of any nationality is conned, lured, coerced, etc to marry a black American woman (apologies to those women who are not like you but a rotten, maggot-infested apple soils the whole in the basket). Black American men, white men, every other type of man rejected you until you finally got an innocent man entangled in a most unfortunate union with you. . .only now, your fangs are on edge for his money and property! Too bad this man may even be brooding with you and you'll give birth to boys who will become men and turn out to be exactly what you have written here! NL, see how a man can work hard, study everything, do all the work to get ahead in life and marry an accursed woman? May God deliver the unmarried guys but to the ones who walked into this type of entrapment, I leave you with the words of Leonidas: "Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we until divorce/death/separation you dine live in Hell"!
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2010
CyberG:

Someone has no respect for her father, husband, men siblings and relatives. By disrespecting the man who bore you or even the people in your family, you disrespect all the women associated with those men too. This is what happens when a self-respecting hard-working Nigerian man or man of any nationality is conned, lured, coerced, etc to marry a black American woman (apologies to those women who are not like you but a rotten, maggot-infested apple soils the whole in the basket). Black American men, white men, every other type of man rejected you until you finally got an innocent man entangled in a most unfortunate union with you. . .only now, your fangs are on edge for his money and property! Too bad this man may even be brooding with you and you'll give birth to boys who will become men and turn out to be exactly what you have written here! NL, see how a man can work hard, study everything, do all the work to get ahead in life and marry an accursed woman? May God deliver the unmarried guys but to the ones who walked into this type of entrapment, I leave you with the words of Leonidas: "Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we until divorce/death/separation you dine live in Hell"!

Oh, another sperm carrier wanting to be God undecided No, thanks! Oh, the day of my funeral please deliver all flowers to the funeral home. We had to beef up security since 09/11! You understand don't you? cheesy

Hey Mz Dark! How you be girl? Argggh Monday gon be here soon. Sighs.

Men are like untreated wounds, if leave unattended for long it will become a scab.
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2010
akwaowoudo:

@ Mrs Eve

Wonderful to know that after the biblical eve you existed as a daughter of eve; _a sow, a gilt, that would farrow a piglet (f). It's disgusting to know that you belong to the family of Sudae and not humans. Even with your above historical origin, root; it is a grave insult for you Sus Sacrofa or Sus Vittatus to call a primate _"man" a pig. Next when you are expelling your dungs, keep it for organic manuring use on plants and not on computer screens.

Boredom is a bitch huh? undecided
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2010
What have we done to you again Q?
But you must agree that our positives outweighs our negatives
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2010
Hmmm, so you want me to say something positive Jaybee? Is that what you begging for?
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2010
Most def Q
Agreed that we do have our short comings but who doesn't?
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2010
Men are good furniture haulers. Happy Jaybee? undecided
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2010
So we r good at performing services cool
surely we can work with that tongue
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2010
What are your other qualifications? So far I see good movers and hauling.
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2010
It cute that you had to come rescue your pathetic crew members.
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

What are your other qualifications? So far I see good movers and hauling.
Good movers=> Leaders (movers and shakers)
Hauling => We always deliver

Those two are good enough for now to make us necessities not the liability or luxury y'all been talking about cool

Mrs, Eve:

It cute that you had to come rescue your pathetic crew members.
Somebody gotta do it tongue
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2010
Well, I did say that men are like tampons, serve it purpose and disgusting afterwards.
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Well, I did say that men are like tampons, serve it purpose and disgusting afterwards.

The prince of wales actually flirted with his princess using the line "can i be your tampon" Point is y'all might feel u r using us dumping us but I'm sure u know recycling is big business and being used by different women might actually provide us the thrill of not having to commit. hehehehehehhe
Re: Men Are: by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs Eve, men ashing is not the remedy for whatever you are going through now. Strenghten up girl. It is a happy world.
Re: Men Are: by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2010
Don't you get it guyz? Girls want us to commit to them with all our hearts from there they enslave us and unleash that hidden desire to control us but a real man wouldn't give women such a chance then they call us pigs, freaks and all sorts of names

All my homies on this thread, a woman was created out of man and so she remains subject to you. Never commit to your girl, Never show much love to your girl, don't be too nice and if she misbehaves, discipline her
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2010
jay bee:

The prince of wales actually flirted with his princess using the line "can i be your tampon" Point is y'all might feel u r using us dumping us but I'm sure u know recycling is big business and being used by different women might actually provide us the thrill of not having to commit. hehehehehehhe

Well, You better be glad I wasn't at the club where you tried to get your mack on because you wouldn't have stand a chance with me there. In fact, you may just follow me home just to "scare" me. smiley
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2010
kITA TITA:

Mrs Eve, men ashing is not the remedy for whatever you are going through now. Strenghten up girl. It is a happy world.

Thinking like a true dick! ASSumption is a mofo! undecided
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

Don't you get it guyz? Girls want us to commit to them with all our hearts from there they enslave us and unleash that hidden desire to control us but a real man wouldn't give women such a chance then they call us pigs, freaks and all sorts of names

All my homies on this thread, a woman was created out of man and so she remains subject to you. Never commit to your girl, Never show much love to your girl, don't be too nice and if she misbehaves, discipline her

Is this "woman" your child or someone you bought at Mr Big's? undecided
Re: Men Are: by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2010
Don't try to pretend you don't understand what i just said Eve.
Whats the driving force of God creatin a woman out of man? Child bearin, helper to the male and a intimacy machine. Nothing else!!!
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2010
And the PRIMARY reason for men's existence is SPERM carrying and ejaculation.
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

And the PRIMARY reason for men's existence is spermatozoa carrying and expulsion.
Yeah duh
2 multiply and once we multiply what happens?
we bring developments and advancements to every corners of the world cool
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2010
Well, you men do have a great ability of fucking up everything so I don't know about the advancement all over the world. The world is corrupted and polluted thanks to the men! Let give the men A GREAT big HAND! undecided

You need a cape Jaybee, Captain Save A Pathetic Dick
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2010
Do you want me to list all our technological achievements that enables you lot?
Bridges, planes, automobiles, phones, x-ray machines, et al
Bleeping things up is because of the population.
No way on heart can we have stretch of cloth without having a stain on it. There you go, we are to be tolerated as our positives outweighs our negatives
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2010
jay bee:

Do you want me to list all our technological achievements that enables you lot?
Bridges, planes, automobiles, phones, x-ray machines, et al
Bleeping things up is because of the population.
No way on heart can we have stretch of cloth without having a stain on it. There you go, we are to be tolerated as our positives outweighs our negatives

Those technological achievement/advancement you have named is not a necessity and it man made. For I don't depend on anything that is man made for I have my God and Savior carry my footsteps. Now, you guys are to be tolerated because you guys invented blackberries? Sorry huh, I rather have the relaxation and peace of mind.

Now, I do agree the positive side about you men is that you guys can move couches on your head. Now that talent. smiley
Re: Men Are: by jaybee3(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2010
Okies, so u conveniently disregard all our achievements to suit your argument.

This does shoot you in the foot though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mrs, Eve:

Now, I do agree the positive side about you men is that you guys can move couches on your head. Now that talent. smiley
You are basically saying men have strength in abundance and you women are technically the weaker species hence the need for you to hide under our dominant nature.
okies. . . .
Re: Men Are: by MrsEve2(f): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2010
I am basically saying that you men can carry couches on your head. I shot my foot because I don't think telephones and other man made things are necessities? Hmm.

Let me think what else you men can be good for as well while I comb my hair. While I am thinking of something good,

Let me expound on this, men are like mosquitos, they bite, suck, and infect as many as they can feed off.
Re: Men Are: by kaymoney2(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2010
Annawhite=
excuse me sir i 've never responded to any of your thread on this forum but i just couldnt help observing this remark .

why do u despise this guy?cos he hasnt said anything wrong 
u r supposed to be a moderator

@ Annawhite that is a great observation from a concerned and honest  forumite   ** I have never struggled with JAYBEE in any form I dont know what is prompting that hate from him** I never struggled with him regarding any of his girlfriends  and Socially nope** Despite him banning me more than 4 times yet the hates still radiates all over him** I pray God touchs  his heart as we approach 2011 **  angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex / See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing / Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.