Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) (20752 Views)

'grab Your Baby Oil"popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind / Popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos / Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Illoh: 4:36am On Mar 01, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 01, 2020
profuk7:
Hello everyone!
It is about a new religion for the endowed ladies.

The religion is called Adonitology

This section from the linked article really cracked me up:

Adonitology's official dance is twerking, they have videos online instructing people on how to twerk properly for the religion.
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by chizpim(m): 5:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Satan66:
The meaning of church is people assembled. It has nothing to do with the moronic religion called Christianity. Jesus is mad
you life shall be filled with madness if you don't repent.
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Microwhy: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2020
AfroMighty:
Must you name all places where some fools gather as CHURCH?
So if I say AutoCAD Bible or Microsoft Bible etc.
I hope you won't commit suicide ..
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by LoveFayfay(f): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
willyo:

Seek to know the mission, objectives and vision before u conclude its devilish...
there is nothing to seek here, it is pure satanic
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by AfroMighty(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Satan66:
The meaning of church is people assembled. It has nothing to do with the moronic religion called Christianity. Jesus is mad
You're mad...
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Tim16(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Satan66:

The meaning of church is people assembled.
It has nothing to do with the moronic religion called Christianity.
Jesus is mad
Your father is MAD
Your mother is MAD
You yourself you are MAD. It is only a mad person that can make such mad comment you made there about our Lord and only saviour JESUS CHRIST
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Satan66(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tim16:
Your father is MAD
Your mother is MAD
You yourself you are MAD. It is only a mad person that can make such mad comment you made there about our Lord and only saviour JESUS CHRIST
I'm sorry for saying the truth but Jesus the drunkard is a mad bastard that had he's LovePeddler of a mother (Mary) raped by god anally without a true father whom allowed him to be killed like a dog.
Another word for Christian is ewu
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
JESUS is coming soon, accept him as ur personal Lord and Savior.. don't promote whatever that will destroy ur salvation..
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by willyo(m): 1:12am On Mar 03, 2020
LoveFayfay:
there is nothing to seek here, it is pure satanic

Concluded!!!

I understand u very well
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by nagalee(m): 2:18am On Mar 03, 2020
justnock:
If big booty ladies won't be available in heaven, I don't want to make heaven cheesy
fool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Tim16(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Satan66:

I'm sorry for saying the truth but Jesus the drunkard is a mad bastard that had he's LovePeddler of a mother (Mary) raped by god anally without a true father whom allowed him to be killed like a dog.
Another word for Christian is ewu
your comment shows you are a MAD PERSON ALREADY. Please after you finish drinking that gutter water go the other way by your left you will see fresh poo on the flow pack it with your bare hand and start eating, it will serve as your breakfast. MAD MAN
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Technically: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Cabardin: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is the first time I've heard of it.
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by buragoz: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Modern religions never cease to amaze me. It looks like anyone can start their own faith and practice what they like, lol. I, too, recently learned about Adonitology from a book that just interested me with its title. And honestly, I'm not surprised about anything anymore; I hope you have enough money to become a follower of this cult.
I'm interested in studying it as a modern phenomenon. Still, from a religious perspective, I'm not going to limit myself to one religion. But if someone is into Adonitology, I'd listen to your experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.