Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71920 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Ladycewhy(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bahddo:
I'd pass... I'm not into that kind of fetish.

Spit on the head of your bf/husband instead.
na your own I wan spit on ,oya come here grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lovelyn451:
its not hungrying me again, I have belleful even without tasting it. trying to imagine what this good woman is going through is hurting me. God help me o, cry cry like me...how I wan do?...Kai
Lolzz
Just look before you leap!!

Some men are still loving, caring and faithful . Likewise some women!!

Institution of Marriage deserves RESPECT!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by victorian(f): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
shekauvsbuhari:
when a woman don turn evenin newspaper n heartless men don destroyed pussay n broken her heart repeatedly, she go turn anti-marriage activist. Beg for marriage yen yen yen.
[/s]

Trash!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Platony(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
He should get ready for Acid bath and hot water!!!

Too much wickedness against a wife..

Too much disrespect to marriage Institution!!!
She herself shld also get ready for an acid bath or jail bath in return.

If my wife bathes me with acid & i survived it, nothing on earth will mk me not to kill her & i'll definitely get away with it.
I'll jst mk sure my kids are ok.
What happened to divorce, imagine her crying for a little side chick. Is d side chick her mate? Is she nt supposed 2 b more matured dan dat.
One thing i am fully sure of is; her hubby's relationship wit d side chick jst got stronger.
U dnt wanna gv him anal, let him get it elsewhere then.
Troubling a man at home won't mk him faithful, it will only drive him out, if ur husband is cheating, u go & cheat ur own. As long as there's peace.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Platony:
She herself shld also get ready for an acid bath or jail bath in return.

If my wife bathes me with acid & i survived it, nothing on earth will mk me not to kill her & i'll definitely get away with it.
I'll jst mk sure my kids are ok.
What happened to divorce, imagine her crying for a little side chick. Is d side chick her mate? Is she nt supposed 2 b more matured dan dat.
One thing i am fully sure of is; her hubby's relationship wit d side chick jst got stronger.
U dnt wanna gv him anal, let him get it elsewhere then.
Troubling a man at home won't mk him faithful, it will only drive him out, if ur husband is cheating, u go & cheat ur own. As long as there's peace.
I hope he will have the energy after acid bath and remorse has taken its course!!!

We are talking about combustion reaction here!! It burns deep!!!

I pity the side chick bum bum and Face!! I pity th guy's face too!!!

Stop disrespecting Marriage!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Platony(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
I hope he will have the energy after acid bath and remorse has taken its course!!!

We are talking about combustion reaction here!! It burns deep!!!

I pity the side chick bum bum and Face!! I pity th guy's face too!!!

Stop disrespecting Marriage!!!
My dear, i am nt disrespecting marriage.
I am a married man, did my 5yrs anniv last month. I luv my wife & kids & also, values my marriage alot. Wat d wife did was wrong, go & talk 2 ur husband. Sometimes, wives tends to go outdated once dey start bearing kids, dey loose all d stuffs dat attracted der hubby.
I am nt braggin bt, if u see me & my wife, u won't believe we have 3 kids already. Though we got married at an early age bt, we jst hv 2 mk it rock.
I am her boyfriend while she's my girlfriend, we hangout & mk sure our sex life remains crazy. She's most times on sexy regalias.
Now tell me, how do i cheat in such a relationship/marriage?.
80% of these issues are caused by d wives i tell u.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Platony:

My dear, i am nt disrespecting marriage.
I am a married man, did my 5yrs anniv last month. I luv my wife & kids & also, values my marriage alot. Wat d wife did was wrong, go & talk 2 ur husband. Sometimes, wives tends to go outdated once dey start bearing kids, dey loose all d stuffs dat attracted der hubby.
I am nt braggin bt, if u see me & my wife, u won't believe we have 3 kids already. Though we got married at an early age bt, we jst hv 2 mk it rock.
I am her boyfriend while she's my girlfriend, we hangout & mk sure our sex life remains crazy. She's most times on sexy regalias.
Now tell me, how do i cheat in such a relationship/marriage?.
80% of these issues are caused by d wives i tell u.
We are being too nice with the Gold digging side chick!!!

I will not blame wife because losing sexual appeal is not an excuse for cheating..

The husband can register her in a gym and do major follow up on her..

The husband goofed here...

And the side chick?? She is a bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by shekauvsbuhari: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

Trash!
Sifia pains.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by walewearitall(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Example of when a side chick is hotter than the main chick
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
the woman is just insecure, mean look at the side chic.... nice, and the wife..looks like a lifebouy, the diffrence is clear.

wives should try to look good for their hubbies.

if your husband gets a side chic, then you have failed as a wife, just pack out.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by OyinKris(f): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Me I was waiting for the woman to just remove that rubbish she was putting on,let us see the fallen oranges she's feeding her husband with....but the babe no try at all o go dey date married man and to the married woman goan talk to your husband,learn how to keep and satisfy him with the greatest food #THANKS
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olancho: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Jumoke, stop following sugar daddies you won't hear. You see your life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Xplendour(f): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin grin grin

The name of the thread should be "WOMAN REFUSES TO GIVE HUSBAND ANAL SEX"

Yes let's face it the woman harassed the girl for giving her husband anal sex.
And it's obvious the woman refused to give it to the Man so he went out to get it.

No am in no way supporting cheating I hate it but the woman should Up her game., To prevent her husband looking elsewhere ��
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by ugodedoc: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Enculer2:

You are from a shit hole.

I did not notice you �����

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.