Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71864 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Ladycewhy(f): 4:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Another reason I still say it , ain't nobody got time to have high BP because of a man . Her husband is the one that owes her loyalty . I was almost deceived by a married man posing as a bachelor one time. The rate these he goat men Chase skirts outside you would think their wives knelt down to beg them for marriage.

Dear women if you can't with a philandering man, please leave for the sake of your sanity fighting his side chick won't make him change he will simply move in to another and another and another.

If you die while fighting another woman over your husband he will bring her home even before your funeral to raise your kids and society will not frown cos men are supposed to mourn their wives in the arms of another woman. I know a woman who is always moody cos her husband doesn't come home for days , sleeps in different hotels . She has become depressed and unsociable.

A virtuous woman they say builds her home but a good man lays the foundation for that virtuous woman to build on ,if he uses sand ,no matter how well you build that house with a foundation made of sand ,that house will crumble.

Be wise.leave if you can't take it.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Ladycewhy(f): 4:45am On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
Nigerian women leave your husbands alone and focus on raising your kids!! It is not a crime for a married man to have a mistress to ease off work and business stress.....sex is what keeps men going and the reason we are n't fighting so many wars in the world today....and I don't mean sex with one woman from year to year, for what naangry angry

The guys supporting you here and forming holy are mostly single, broke guys!!! wait until they are married and financially okay, then you will know their true color!

If you know you are too selfish a woman that cannot share your husband with some cool chicks, then stay single or go to the monastery and be a nun!!!

Stop harassing these fine girls and disgracing your husband and family biko angry angry
your own karma dey wait for you for front ,na your wife ex boyfriend go be your second son papa grin grin grin. The universe concurs ,aseeeeeee!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Cousin9999: 4:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Camera lady called her a shameless animal.

[img]https://media1./images/6d180995929b4ce1379d60d6a2f2f0fa/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by accolyte: 4:56am On Mar 01, 2020
I pity the beautiful side chick, if not because of the way she dressed, she could have confronted that married woman that embarrassed herself thinking that she has done a good job.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Glycosunde: 5:00am On Mar 01, 2020
In olamide's voice "wonma do" but I think case it's "man do"
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by victorian(f): 5:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Another reason I still say it , ain't nobody got time to have high BP because of a man . Her husband is the one that owes her loyalty . I was almost deceived by a married man posing as a bachelor one time. The rate these he goat men Chase skirts outside you would think their wives knelt down to beg them for marriage.

Dear women if you can't with a philandering man, please leave for the sake of your sanity fighting his side chick won't make him change he will simply move in to another and another and another.

If you die while fighting another woman over your husband he will bring her home even before your funeral to raise your kids and society will not frown cos men are supposed to mourn their wives in the arms of another woman. I know a woman who is always moody cos her husband doesn't come home for days , sleeps in different hotels . She has become depressed and unsociable.

A virtuous woman they say builds her home but a good man lays the foundation for that virtuous woman to build on ,if he uses sand ,no matter how well you build that house with a foundation made of sand ,that house will crumble.

Be wise.leave if you can't take it.

But on a serious note, that's the evidence of women kneeling down to beg theie men for marriage.
When she kneels down to beg a man to marry her? What does she expect in the marriage?
Commitment

Anyways they should keep begging men to get married, na dem sabi.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by MiddleDimension: 5:38am On Mar 01, 2020
victorian:

But on a serious note, that's the evidence of women kneeling down to beg theie men for marriage.
When she kneels down to beg a man to marry her? What does she expect in the marriage?
Commitment

Anyways they should keep begging men to get married, na dem sabi.

when a man kneels down to beg a woman for marriage, that means we expect disrespect?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by victorian(f): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2020
MiddleDimension:

when a man kneels down to beg a woman for marriage, that means we expect disrespect?

So when a woman marries a man irrespective whether he kneels or she kneels. Does she deserve the shame and disrespect that her husband is a dog and cant keep it his pants? Why marry her if you can't be faithful?
Why waste time to post pre wedding pics and spend so much money one farce called marriage?

And I ask what's the use of the marriage, if the man is unfaithful, infects her with diseases and use his third leg to eventually destroy his home?

If u men can't stay faithful, why marry

Marriage in most homes is in deed a scam.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by gbbec: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2020
It seems so wrong what she is doing but just can't condemn her action of embarrassing the girl.
Some are just talking because you are not a product of such home where daddy is running around with small girls and family can't even afford two square meal, fee has not been paid, landlord is threatening every day etc
Some times, Daddy will even be stealing mummy little money to take side chick out. Mummy complain she is beaten Blue
black.
Okay daddy freeze option, divorce.
With possibly 5 children that he is not interested to cater for. After divorce, he carries few clothes and abscond to unknown location, change his number, friends tell you and children that they don't event know his way about.
Mummy is a petty trader who combined his money with that of daddy to sponsor daddy's education to university. Her hope was on the man that's why she cooperated.

Please don't pray to be in such situation, you will act worse than that woman.

Pray for her home please. Don't condemn her

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by yeyeosoronga: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2020
No wonder married women are also cheating left, right and centre.
If you can't beat them, you join them
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2020
Who do you think you haa!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by grandstar(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2020
This is just dumb (Read Proverbs 14:12)

If that girl goes, there’s a hundred waiting to take her place. It may only be rationalised if the husband was head over heels in love with her or that he had become extremely negligent in his marital duties or worse, wanted to take her as a 2nd wife.

If she was going to be a side chick, he’ll simply replace her.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by femi4: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2020
NextD18:
She successfully had her way bullying and harassing the husband's sidechick because the lady is a quiet and reserved one.

If to say na typical Warri or Edo babe you try this kind nonsense with, she go beat you on top your vex, yab craze comot for your body and still threaten to totally snatch him from you.

And at the end, your husband will apologize to her with a gift!!!

No reasonable woman fight a woman for her husband unfaithfulness!!
No reasonable woman will even fight her husband for being unfaithful.

You either accept or leave the marriage. Simple!
When you are guilty, even the most aggressive will be gentle live a dove.

Fear quiet women when it comes to sex. Imagine this innocent looking woman giving out annal sex

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by toprealman: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy
So you hate him cos he blocked you right
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sirk2018: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy
you don't need to hate him, leave the messenger alone and criticize constructively
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by kendological(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2020
That girl should have fought back.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Lovelyn451(f): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2020
Y
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by onyxo76(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2020
no be side chick freeze dey waka with after he don get marriage issues? person with similar problem dey give advice.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Fredosky247(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.

Save your breath my dear, it will surely boomerang later in the life of the suppose side chick �... she will become someone's wife tomorrow as well
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by VillagePeople11: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

Bros, u seem to be forgetting something o

"A young woman CANNOT stay beautiful forever".

If that man happen to just make the side chick his second wife, give her 5years and let her have two kids within those 5years
...then let's see if this 'beaitiful' side chick won't be looking as unpresentable as that woman who's attacking her

True but haven't you seen some sexy grannies? I am not talking about a woman with kids but grand kids that from the back you would think is one sexy hot chick only to come in front and realize you shouldn't have been lusting from behind over a granny
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by doctore212(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2020
Please who has the sidechicks phone number, I want to ask her something

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by bluebay(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Jaynom:
Smh Freeze chases attention. He jumps on Anything that is controversial. Freeze cannot survive without social media!
But he's right
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by brownrockafela(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Tocheagle post=87061819] People like Mr freeze are only right in their own eyes � but on this issue he is right
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by OkoAnike(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy

If you are not OK with his idea on tithe, then other opinion that is relevant should be thrown away too... I'm afraid for this generation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy
What took you to his PAGE...
You should rather drag him to your PAGE
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by sunshine1974(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2020
When they tell you to dress well and look good, you will be forming good girl. See as she fat full everywhere. Mtchewwww . Why wont her husband have a side chick? It's not even about being fat, I know some fat girls that are good looking and sexy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by worworbabe: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2020
cococandy:

Very easy. Men’s are cheap by the dozen grin

Look I’m not holding brief for side chicks but acting like they are the sole problem instead of the actual married men going after them is lame.

Where in my post did you see me mention them as the sole problem?
Find someone else to quote abeg.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by DSENATAR: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.
Your opinion made sense, but ask yourself this question? Why won't she look for a way to satisfy her husband, you know the man likes anal, simply give him anal.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by worworbabe: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2020
Enculer2:

It shows that you have not evolved fully as a human.

You are best remaining in the shit hole that you reside in.

Evolved people do not behave that way.

Lol. Evolved human sleeping with other people's husbands.
What do you mean by evoled humans and where in this world don't people call out side chicks?
Well, you can choose to have some feelings of grandiose since you are online even while typing from your one room apartment in Ajegunle. Evolved human indeed grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by DSENATAR: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2020
I believe none of us is blind to the obvious point Freeze made "What she did by physically attacking that lady publicly is assault, and if the side chick decides to press charges, she might end up in jail, the law does not concern itself with whose husband was stolen" women please be guided.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2020
Marriage is an achievement.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2020
Ladycewhy:
your own karma dey wait for you for front ,na your wife ex boyfriend go be your second son papa grin grin grin. The universe concurs ,aseeeeeee!
ah!! Mo GBE oh shocked shocked

No other ex, I am her only ex oh + incumbent grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie