Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71951 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Fredoh(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2020
Acidosis:
Too busy to worry my head over those that are destined and cursed to make the wrong choices. You marry a cheat or a dog? Then live with it, it's your choice.

That being said, you don't tell a victim how to react in certain circumstances. There's a reason boko haram go after the weaker vessels, instead of the Nigerian government (the main culprit).

A victim will always go after the weaker one (in this case the woman) to draw attention. It is a social theory and nothing anyone can do about it.

Same reason a married man will come home after a hectic day at work to harrass his family instead of his boss at work. Type all you want, this trend will remain for as long as man exists.

I like smart thinking people like you. I wanna surround myself with your type.

Truth is, our culture has a principle we are abiding by but we mostly don't even notice.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by worworbabe: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
Look, men are sexual oriented or let me say sexually wired beings who judge a woman’s love for them based on loyalty, sexual satisfaction, while women are emotionally wired beings who judge a man’s love for them based on the man’s ability to cater and provide for their needs mostly, then others.

Because of how men are wired, they get bored of mating with the same woman for years; another factor here is the fact that women give birth and this affects the elasticity of their carnal passage, and also breastfeeding and aging reduces the firmness of their boobs, thereby reducing the sexual pleasure, and visual satisfaction their husband gets from mating with them as years roll by. With readily available options parading in different provocative outfits, men are emotionally tortured, indirectly harassed as every now and then, wherever they turn to, there are uncountable number of attractive ladies parading in sexually provocative and revealing outfits, thereby drawing their minds to that same sex.

Now tell me, how many ladies of today can condone and live happily with a husband that cannot provide their needs without looking elsewhere for provision or grumbling I don’t blame ladies for that because they are wired to expect provision from their man! Same way, not many men can live cheerfully with a woman he is getting zero sexual tingling from because men are wired to expect full sexual satisfaction from women! And there is no way a man will continue to get full sexual satisfaction with the same woman for years, even after childbirth, any man that tells you that is telling lies!!

The few men that stay faithful to their wife don’t do it because of their wife or to please their wife, or because they are sexually satisfied with their wife of many years, they do it in obedience and fear of their God or deity or for religious and spiritual reasons only!!

Go and Google "Prince Philip cheated on Queen Elizabeth" and read various publications on that. When the news broke, Queen separated from him temporarily even though they still carried on with their official royal duties

You are just moving in a circle repeating the same things over and over again. Just like a woman's body can change, so can a man and that does not justify cheating. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by worworbabe: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
You are even a Muslim woman and you are here arguing and sweating about your husband having extra women when Koran even supported your husband marrying 4 wives lol

My wife is a medical professional, and she knows how often we embark on travels which will require we do DNA for our kids when they start coming, so that can't happen in my case, unless to some other dull guys wink

I can quote any book I want
The koran verse supports my point and that's why I posted it. good men for good women and cheats for cheats.

Cheat on your wife and she cheats back. Chikena.The worst you can do is divorce her. If she is a smart medical practitioner, I bet she can leave your ass and find a younger man with better functional dick to fuc.k with.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Ladycewhy(f): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Bahddo:
kindly STFU. The fact that women like to make scene over their husbands cheating means it's only men who cheat?

You ladies probably cheat more, just more discreetly. Plus men don't snoop around looking for evidence of cheating unless the woman messes up and are discovered. Pretenders.
bring your head let me spit on it cos it seems you don't have sense at all grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Ladycewhy(f): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
Lol I get you darling, but honestly, I don't even care about her cheating cos there is nothing I can do to stop her if she decides to....I can only wish otherwise, but she should pray I don't find out lol grin grin

And the possibility of her cheating is rare for so many reasons you won't know and I am not telling lol.....

Lastly, on the issue of her being impregnated by another man and foisting the baby as mine, its not possible because my wife is a medical professional, and we travel a lot.....which requires that once we have baby or babies, their DNA will be needed in some of our travel movements, which will burst her bubble, she is well informed in that regard sweets grin grin

and you know, ladies mostly cheat dull men....ladies know the kind of men they can cheat on and get away, you don't go playing with fire that you know quite well will burn you....not all men are ordinary, most are spiritual, and you ladies ought to know because what men go through to make money exposes them to so many evils of the world that a cheating woman can rarely go undetected wink
lol , boastful people think the have it all figured out . grin

Nor worry , the universe is going to teach you a lesson that will humble your entire existence.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol , boastful people think the have it all figured out . grin

Nor worry , the universe is going to teach you a lesson that will humble your entire existence.
I am not being boastful okay, I am being realistic.....I do not dispute the chances of my wife cheating of course, but like I said, for some reasons best known to me alone, the chances are slim.....though it can still happen.

But I am more particular on the point you raised that she will get impregnated by another man and foist the child on me as mine while I play foolishly along thinking its my child...the possibility of this happening to me is very rare because:

1. I am well informed about things like this and she knows

2. My wife is a medical professional and she knows that before you take any child to countries in Europe, US, Canada, Australia, etc, as the child's parent you must conduct a DNA test...and she knows that we travel often and once we have a baby or babies that requires we take along, we must conduct DNA test on them as embassy requirements, so you see shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Ladycewhy(f): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
I am not being boastful okay, I am being realistic.....I do not dispute the chances of my wife cheating of course, but like I said, for some reasons best known to me alone, the chances are slim.....though it can still happen.

But I am more particular on the point you raised that she will get impregnated by another man and foist the child on me as mine while I play foolishly along thinking its my child...the possibility of this happening to me is very rare because:

1. I am well informed about things like this and she knows

2. My wife is a medical professional and she knows that before you take any child to countries in Europe, US, Canada, Australia, etc, as the child's parent you must conduct a DNA test...and she knows that we travel often and once we have a baby or babies that requires we take along, we must conduct DNA test on them as embassy requirements, so you see shocked shocked grin grin
china was realistic until Corona virus came and crippled their economy. Don't worry ,nature will deal with you ,keep running your mouth.

Another reason I don't flinch when I see women deal with men ,you dogs deserve it . All of you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2020
Ladycewhy:
china was realistic until Corona virus came and crippled their economy. Don't worry ,nature will deal with you ,keep running your mouth.

Another reason I don't flinch when I see women deal with men ,you dogs deserve it . All of you! grin grin
The only thing that worries me is good health, long life, so long as nothing touches my sweet healthy life, I am good.......nothing else bothers me sweet darling kiss kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Brightgem:
So says a man that's likely going to place a side chick above his family and kids.

Still searching the Sahara desert for this profound innocence you speak about and the conscience too that has landed her on the internet.

Pls before you quote me, try to adjust your sense of reasoning dear.....

My calling the lady innocent is based on the abusive way she was insulted which with legal backing, that married woman will be shocked on the amount of damage she will have to pay....

With your reasoning, I see a woman that will kill a fellow woman because of her husband's infidelity

And after killing her, will it prevent him not to engage another lady?...

Let her confront the husband and leave the innocent lady alone, she may not even know that the guy is married from how shocked she was...

I can't support side chick because I can't find myself in such a mess....if I need a second wife. I will go get one ..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Ladycewhy(f): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
The only thing that worries me is good health, long life, so long as nothing touches my sweet healthy life, I am good.......nothing else bothers me sweet darling kiss kiss
we shall see grin grin grin grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.
the reason many young ladies date married men is not far fetched nau.many of these married men take care of them financially.how many young single guys can pay the school fees of their girlfriend,pay house rent and give them monthly allowance without grumbling grin.now u know why young single girls run after married men cheesy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Madam, your husband is a dog. Let me concur with daddy freeze...how many side chicks will you end up harassing??

Save your self the stress, if you feel you have lost him, just walk away.

The girl resemble Edo girl sef but she get conscience if not, the madam for no watch am finish.
the girl too calm to be an edo girl.if she was an edo girl she for give dat married woman slap.many edo girls dat do runz are very rugged and rude.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by tbaby4u(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
worworbabe:

How easy?

But there are single ladies who resist attempts by married men. Everybody involved should be ready to face the heat.

God bless u for this truth. Single girls no longer have respect for d institution called marriage. They like dating married men more than their single boyfriends n whatever they see, they should endure because married women r now going diabolical. The sensible ones do not fight physically. All they do now is to cast a spell on d side chick to start smelling. Her private part starts bringing very bad offensive odour. Not all married women u can joke with or Bleep their husband n go scot free. D girl it happened to in my area has been avoided by all because she stinks like rotten � eggs

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
The side chick get better shape jareh....see her portable bombom as she catwalked away from the lazy wife angry angry

I won't blame the side chick for giving the man anal cos she really need her bombom to grow bigger so it can be clapping as she catwalks, thereby upgrading herself to meet richer men who pay in dollars wink

Big bombom over brains any day any time, who woman's brains help in Nigeria angry angry
dont know why some ladies when dem marry they will just explode and fat full everywia grin.some wont even wait before they start having kids before they start adding excess weight cheesy.men if my wife start adding excess weight she will start joining me to exercise..no jokes.

Any black lady without a big bombom should be quarantined at an evil forest or Isolation centre at Urua, Edo state, what nonsense is that angry angry angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
The side chick get better shape jareh....see her portable bombom as she catwalked away from the lazy wife angry angry

I won't blame the side chick for giving the man anal cos she really need her bombom to grow bigger so it can be clapping as she catwalks, thereby upgrading herself to meet richer men who pay in dollars wink

Big bombom over brains any day any time, who woman's brains help in Nigeria angry angry

Any black lady without a big bombom should be quarantined at an evil forest or Isolation centre at Urua, Edo state, what nonsense is that angry angry angry angry
dont know why some ladies start adding excess weight when they get married.some wont even wait to start having kids before they blow up.omo if my wife start to dey add excess weight i will complain and she will start joining me to exercise..no jokes.because u are married doesnt mean u should just let ur body go like tht sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hayoholla(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:
giving birth to four children is NOT an excuse to lose shape. You people should stop encouraging this narrative, it is similar to the false narrative that all men cheat.

Heidi Klum has 5 children and she remains slender as ever, Josh Chambers' wife has five, she dey as she dey. Beyonce has three, still in shape. Ufuoma has two, still has a banging body. Chioma has at least three, still looks good. Busola Dakolo has three, and her body Is still great.

It is not the children that has the woman in that shape, it is lack of exercise and dieting, poor feeding habit, and/or genetics. Childbirth does not make you fat and shapeless. Now, you can say she is like that because she has no time to herself (but she clearly has time to know who is giving her husband anal, and how to track the person), or you can say she lacks the motivation to be in shape as well.

But, you see, the issue here is, her husband likes to have anal sex and she doesn't. The sidechick looks NOTHING like her, when a man cheats on your stark opposite, it is a cause for concern, because then, you either married a man that has no spec, or you married a man that was never really attracted to you.

Either way, neither of the women covered themselves in glory in this instance, and it is worse for the wife. The sidechick will possibly get a husband despite her transgressions, after chopping the hisband's money, but the wife will fight many more side chicks, assuming her husband doesn't leave her.

So there are still sensible women out here! shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:
giving birth to four children is NOT an excuse to lose shape. You people should stop encouraging this narrative, it is similar to the false narrative that all men cheat.

Heidi Klum has 5 children and she remains slender as ever, Josh Chambers' wife has five, she dey as she dey. Beyonce has three, still in shape. Ufuoma has two, still has a banging body. Chioma has at least three, still looks good. Busola Dakolo has three, and her body Is still great.

It is not the children that has the woman in that shape, it is lack of exercise and dieting, poor feeding habit, and/or genetics. Childbirth does not make you fat and shapeless. Now, you can say she is like that because she has no time to herself (but she clearly has time to know who is giving her husband anal, and how to track the person), or you can say she lacks the motivation to be in shape as well.

But, you see, the issue here is, her husband likes to have anal sex and she doesn't. The sidechick looks NOTHING like her, when a man cheats on your stark opposite, it is a cause for concern, because then, you either married a man that has no spec, or you married a man that was never really attracted to you.

Either way, neither of the women covered themselves in glory in this instance, and it is worse for the wife. The sidechick will possibly get a husband despite her transgressions, after chopping the hisband's money, but the wife will fight many more side chicks, assuming her husband doesn't leave her.
wonderful its a lady saying this cheesy..some ladies beleieve that having kids is an excuse to get shapeless cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Lugianostar(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wahala dey o!!!

Woman channel your strength to that libido stricken husband of yours.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by TemmyT002(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Whatever
Anyway, the side chick has been exposed.
If you marry her, you are on our own.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by IME1: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Shugargal:
Nnaa you say?

Shugargal I have an overactive/over sabi android that types what it thinks I want to say. The auto-correct one do pass me wey buy am

I've modified tongue kiss cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by sweetgala(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
y3mi:
Daddy Freeze, when will you begin to teach your followers and those hare brain sheeeeeeples you just can't begin to give up on enlightening, to start demanding on behalf of Christendom for the replacement of wherever the word 'God' is in the Christian bible with Yahweh (Jehovah)?

Afterall, since you all Christians in Africa believe in that Israeli idol god from the Jewish people of the semitic race, you and I know the ontological meaning of who God means, it is a title theologically ascribed to any deity believed in any culture to be the most supreme among all other deities, that doesn't mean yahweh is the same as our ÉLÉDUMÀRÉ, God (title) is Ra, Ahura-mazda, Marduk, Zeus, Odin, Jupiter, Brahma who are names of the God in ancient Egypt, Persia, Mesopotamia, Greek, Scandinavia, Roman and India civilizations respecrtively, so why should the English word "God' before the exclusive usage of the Christian religion alone. This is the next chapter i was hoping you'd one day begin to hammer on for every one tp hear and concern your brilliant self with some domestic issues involving extramarital affairs that will never cease to exist for as long as everyone keep practicing the societal-damaging Abrahamic that are so un-African. As for Islam, kudos to it. Islam still remained honest as it specifiy the name of the idol they chose to be the national God of the arab people, whether Allah was elevated from a female moon idol of the pre-islamic Arabia by Mohammed Salah or not, is another topic. But Muslims don't deceive people about which idol they worship like you confused Christians do by usurping the God title for your usage only.

Over to you.

Ignorance is what would cause you to declare the Bible as a "Christian Bible" because there is no such thing. Same way there is no Jewish Torah nor Muslim Quaran.

These are all texts compiled several millennia ago which one religious faith cling to as a source of their belief.

When was the modern Bible compiled ?
What you refer to as Christianity finds it's roots in one of the many Western orthodoxy which lay claim to be born from the teachings of apostle Paul as he traveled through what is now middle East and lower Europe from Syria and Iran through to Greece and Spain.

What of the Eastern orthodoxy practiced in Ethiopia or the other Episcopal Churches recognized by the holy sea.

The term "God" is used in the English language, the Bible you read is just a translation of Latin text which were themselves translations of semitic languages the words used to describe the "only living God" as recognized by the great prophets of old who are acknowledged as having a personal relationship with God is Yehovah
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Shugargal(f): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
IME1:

Shugargal I have an overactive/over sabi android that types what it thinks I want to say. The auto-correct one do pass me wey buy am

I've modified tongue kiss cool
Hahahahaha
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by opebiboy: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
All these girls na ashawo them be. Fvck married man begin sample wetin them give them for instagram. Useless dogs

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by shaw2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
You mean to say if you were the side chick? Blc I know for sure ur dating someone's husband currently that's why you made such comment. I'm very sure someone like you will pour acid to your boyfriend side chick let alone your husband side chick.
No woman I repeat No woman who value her marriage and family won't react same way this woman did.
Na only ashawo side chick would react the way u said.
She knew what she did was wrong and walked out of the mall, any side chick who fight back for another woman's husband is ASHAWO.
NextD18:
She successfully had her way bullying and harassing the husband's sidechick because the lady is a quiet and reserved one.

If to say na typical Warri or Edo babe you try this kind nonsense with, she go beat you on top your vex, yab craze comot for your body and still threaten to totally snatch him from you.

And at the end, your husband will apologize to her with a gift!!!

No reasonable woman fight a woman for her husband unfaithfulness!!
No reasonable woman will even fight her husband for being unfaithful.

You either accept or leave the marriage. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by shaw2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Exactly what I asked her.
Some girls are shameless.
I know many of them who jump from one married man to another.
Sounds more like what Ashawo will do.
PapaAdanna:

If to say na ur type abi

Leave people husbands alone... Olosho Dem

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Adakintroy2: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
When they say men invented polygamy I just laugh.

Men like women in variety but women themselves want to be in relationship with men who are well off and stable. It's an honest balance.

I remember how Chinua achebe systematically depicted it in things fall apart. Okonkwo last wife did not want him when he had nothing..but soon as he threw amalinze the cat down in a wrestling match and his fame became wide spread throughout the 9 villages,
Okonkwo went to her one night and the rest story told itself. Even though he had other wifes then.

I agree with freeze. It is wrong to attack a person on in such manner she can be sue well..no matter her greiviance.

But against the run of thinking, marriage is an achievement. Just as a job or career are achievement for some. The thinking should be left solely at the feet of individual. Purely subjective I think.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
I agree with him, she should confront her husband not the lady, the woman talking in the background could have her own sins also, she not condemn someone but she can correct her in love.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy

Did you oppose him with insults? If yes, I'd have done the same thing

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by shekauvsbuhari: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
victorian:

But on a serious note, that's the evidence of women kneeling down to beg theie men for marriage.
When she kneels down to beg a man to marry her? What does she expect in the marriage?
Commitment

Anyways they should keep begging men to get married, na dem sabi.

when a woman don turn evenin newspaper n heartless men don destroyed pussay n broken her heart repeatedly, she go turn anti-marriage activist. Beg for marriage yen yen yen.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by shekauvsbuhari: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
victorian:

But on a serious note, that's the evidence of women kneeling down to beg theie men for marriage.
When she kneels down to beg a man to marry her? What does she expect in the marriage?
Commitment

Anyways they should keep begging men to get married, na dem sabi.

Stop ur hate-induced rants and say de truth. Some married men cheat and many married women cheat. Infact women are worse at cheating. With de plethora of men finding out that some of their kids they had been raising are not theirs biologicaly. Cheating people eerywhere n U are ranting as if women are any better. Whores pretending to be wives.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video making the rounds online shows a wife confronting her husband's alleged side chic in a store. Freeze has now reacted to the video.

Reacting to the video, OAP Daddy Freeze said the wife's pain is understandable but said she should have directed her anger at her husband, rather than attack another woman who made no vow to be committed to her.

He added that women attacking their husband's side chics happen because women see marriage as an achievement.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Jty0wBP33/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OY8mh5qyWc

This one called Daddy freeze is still putting mouth in issues that doesn't concern him? Daddy freeze I pity your jobless followers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Bahddo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ladycewhy:
bring your head let me spit on it cos it seems you don't have sense at all grin grin.
I'd pass... I'm not into that kind of fetish.

Spit on the head of your bf/husband instead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) / Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.