Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! (7720 Views)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Jeweltz(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
konkonbilo:
Don't be stingy dear cheesy God gave it to you free of charge. You know, there say givers never lack.. So do the needful wink

Go to Church sir
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Liposure:
happy sunday
Thanks. Wish you same
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by ultimate77(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Why are you stlll mentioning me? Is it so I'll notice you? And prolly go on a date with you? Nahhh... Even if it doesn't work out between my new friend and I, I wont stoop low to have a time out with you.

LEAVE ME ALONE.
actually you are under aged.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
ultimate77:

actually you are under aged.
And you that keep replying me are what? Overage? Yes ...AGBAYA! that's what you are.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Froshloaded: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Offpoint:

So you're cheating on Blu03 with another woman right? she must to hear this
You are smarter than this
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Offpoint: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
Froshloaded:
You are smarter than this
grin she'll hear it
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Ladylite: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Omar09:

Relationship principles and wisdom learned from you or others? Hell nah! She should be herself and do herself and not listen to y'all.

And end up like you.

Oloshi
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by sydneyboss(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Offpoint:

grin she'll hear it

My man how far
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Pearlyakin(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Liposure:
coochie makes d world go round
Na so bro grin wink
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Offpoint: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
sydneyboss:

My man how far
Boss I dey, anything for Sunday?
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by QwarkdFerengi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Greatzeus:
He is Intelligent? how did you figure that out so quickly? you went there with Phamtom Physics mathematical problems and he solved it grin
No be only Phamtom Physics. I don't know we have such. Phantom physics is now Phamtom Physics. Issokay ohhhhh

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Guys, sorey this is coming late.
Yeah so we finally met and it was awesome.
We had fun and a very good time we didn't want to part ways (I guess that's a good sign).
He's just perfect grin
He's intelligent and caring. I mean very caring.

Please ma ladies, shine your eyes well oo. There are good guys here who due to tight schedule may not have the time to meet a girl offline or out there in the public but the little time they dash in here is a golden opportunity you have to make use of.

If someone told me I'll ever meet such a caring soul here I may never have believed but with faith I did the unthinkable and here I am today feeling lucky.

It went well. We took lovely couples pics but like I said earlier, my kanye west doesn't like publicity stunts. So not uploading it. Sowiii guys.

Thanks for all your good wishes. It highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
Offpoint:
That feelings every idiotts have when they fall in love newly, it always feels like it's the best thing after garri ijebu.

He/she is always the best, but we the Elders know better.

Enjoy while it lasts aunty, make every moment count before it went sour.

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=87081460][/quote]

I thought I was the only.
Audio lies everywhere
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Who doesn't know that attention seeker is just trying to feel happy in a new month.

That Akpa akpu that looks like Pinocchio

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Why it is a big deal that I shared my affairs here is still a puzzle I have not been able to solve.
Yes I know too well about being discreet but it's my choice to either be discreet or loud mouthed and its not any body's biz. OK?

Condemn all you want, it won't change anything. I do this for a reason best known to me. I mean.....for all you know, this might just be a way of relieving certain tensions and pressures of life I don't want to get to me.
Please you guys should just leave my online world alone. Abeg cry

Can you just shut the Bleep up?
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Offpoint: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=87081491][/quote] grin can I request for a multina instead of beer?
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Offpoint:

grin can I request for a multina instead of beer?
Sorry boss, red wine is the only other option.

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Davash222(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:
the more reason you should do away with evil. This is lent,for 40 days avoid evil then after easter you can resume
Exactly why I'm trying to avoid you.

1 Like

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Davash222:

Exactly why I'm trying to avoid you.
Yes bad people are always scared of embracing light so that their dark deeds will not be exposed... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Offpoint: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Sorry boss, red wine is the only other option.
Then I'll join you in your Raalsalgul questcheesy
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
We are waiting for the pre-wedding pix.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Davash222(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Yes bad people are always scared of embracing light so that their dark deeds will not be exposed... cheesy
Of course bad people are always scared. Thank God I'm bad
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Exodora: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
First time meeting him and then you already know he is caring , Chaaaaaiiiii some people sef.
.Now I understand why they said love at first sight is blind.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Froshloaded please delete those pics I sent you.

Let's chat later in the day.

1 Like

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Idontgiveafuck2: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

You don't seem to rep you your name/,moniker otherwise I don't see why you should give a Bleep how I exhibit my affairs on here.
Wise up, cos I can see your dumbness is raised to power 100.
FISH BRAIN.I DONT BLAME YOU.I PITY NOTASAINT FOR FALLING FOR AN OLODO LIKE YOU.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Guys, sorey this is coming late.
Yeah so we finally met and it was awesome.
We had fun and a very good time we didn't want to part ways (I guess that's a good sign).
He's just perfect grin
He's intelligent and caring. I mean very caring.

Please ma ladies, shine your eyes well oo. There are good guys here who due to tight schedule may not have the time to meet a girl offline or out there in the public but the little time they dash in here is a golden opportunity you have to make use of.

If someone told me I'll ever meet such a caring soul here I may never have believed but with faith I did the unthinkable and here I am today feeling lucky.

It went well. We took lovely couples pics but like I said earlier, my kanye west doesn't like publicity stunts. So not uploading it. Sowiii guys.

Thanks for all your good wishes. It highly appreciated.
All this from one date sister?

Haba!!

It seems like your oxytocin is in overdrive and fuckboy mode has been activated.

Was he perfect??

Pls don't rush and fall in love, just be watching his character.

Wish you the best.

Most likely you didn't find him on romanceland.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Counting I think I've met about 10 here... Some were lovely souls, some came at dat point when I needed them.

Remember one who took me outing on his motorbike, lovely experience. Well, I really appreciate them now even if I didn't back then.

Done with Nairalanders sha.

1 Like

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Omar09(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ladylite:

And end up like you.

Oloshi

I don't remember calling you names dumb dumb.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Twoclans(f): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
We are waiting for the pre-wedding pix.

The OP has deactivated undecided guess all that glitters is not gold afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Idontgiveafuck2: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Twoclans:

The OP has deactivated undecided guess all that glitters is not gold afterall.

SHE IS A BIG FAILURE.BY NOW SHE AND THE SAID GUY IS HAVING ISSUES BECAUSE OF HER STUPIDITY.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Idontgiveafuck2: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
BestAccessories:
Nairaland wouldn't seize to amaze you.

Allow people to operate by their laws, if you're a private person (introvert) stop condemning a public/social person (extrovert).

She has find what she seek, be happy for her and wish her well on this journey she just embarked on.

Stop seeing doom or give doom prophecy. She has make her choice, allow her enjoy her moment. If she reject you and accept other, don't speak evil or wish her bad.

To OP, if your guy is a private person and doesn't like publicity, you gonna learn to keep a balance to avoid Linda Ikeji vs. Baby Daddy situation.

It is very easy to assume or get the identity of the guy in question on NL. You only follow 1 and keep referencing 1 to confirm.

Conversation between them (the one followed & the one reference) comes back or link back to you.

If you want to be discreet, be discreet.

But it's your moment, have fun, be merry and be of good cheers. Troll would come your way, but allow nobody spoil this moment for you.

Cheers.
I NO TELL YOU.SHE DON DEACTIVATE.REMAINING HER BOO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Nairaland Beautiful Ladies / Build Your Career In Your 20s And Marry In Your 30s - Wendy Williams / How Often A Married Couple Should Have S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.