Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! (7736 Views)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
All this from one date sister?

Haba!!

It seems like your oxytocin is in overdrive and fuckboy mode has been activated.

Was he perfect??

Pls don't rush and fall in love, just be watching his character.

Wish you the best.

Most likely you didn't find him on romanceland.

hahahaha...

great sex can do wonders you know
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by zexy2030(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Eggshells:

And how's she shaking? Or what exactly do you mean by she's s",shaking"?
Yeah she's excited and has shared her excitement. So how does that make her childish? Or is it because you're not the one she went to see?

What she did is not new as many nairralanders do share pics of them hanging out either as a group or individual and this is just like one of such pics.

Most guys commenting negatively here are just sounding jealous.
Go and see casalindaas thread how you guys are sending her PMS and nudes after bashing her. Please carry your big mouth and swerve from here. Hypocrites.
nawao, sorry Aunty na, but I wasn't referring to you na, why take this personal, anyway I must commend that u r so good with aproko that I can nominate you for intercontinental competition for busybodies around the world. You are good. i sight you. Congrat.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2020
zexy2030:

nawao, sorry Aunty na, but I wasn't referring to you na, why take this personal, anyway I must commend that u r so good with aproko that I can nominate you for intercontinental competition for busybodies around the world. You are good. i sight you. Congrat.
NA SHE BE THE SAME GIRL.SHE JUST OPENED THIS ACCOUNT.A DECIPLE OF MEN ARE SCUM BUT SHE NO FIT KEEP HER PANTS UP AFTER TASTING GBOLA.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by zexy2030(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
NA SHE BE THE SAME GIRL.SHE JUST OPENED THIS ACCOUNT.A DECIPLE OF MEN ARE SCUM BUT SHE NO FIT KEEP HER PANTS UP AFTER TASTING GBOLA.
the gbola good o, that she had to change her moniker, weytin gbola dey do women ehn...
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Ellacindy: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
TeleboiZ005:
Hope to find my cinderella soon.
But im still under age. embarassed

May God grant u, and I pray to meet my own prince charming [b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> / Naija Girls Show Off Burnt Ass At The Club (photos) / Instagram Celebrity Shows Off Her Big Breast Without Bra. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.