Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! (7740 Views)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Twoclans(f): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
SHE IS A BIG FAILURE.BY NOW SHE AND THE SAID GUY IS HAVING ISSUES BECAUSE OF HER STUPIDITY.

Nairaland streets is not for the faint hearted, I hope she is fine sha.

4 Likes

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Twoclans:

The OP has deactivated undecided guess all that glitters is not gold afterall.

..Why nah? Wetin happen?
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
When will sense branch this section of Nairaland self...o ga o

1 Like

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
I NO TELL YOU.SHE DON DEACTIVATE.REMAINING HER BOO.

#WellDoneSir

I make reference to Linda Ikeji and her Baby Daddy situation in my first reply.

Their major issues is publicity. The guy want his private life private but dating or having a relationship with Linda would make him a public figure but he doesn't want that.

Also the now deactivated moniker, only follows one moniker a guy and keep referencing another moniker a guy.

The two guys between them is the guy.

Very easy to decode. grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by konkonbilo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jeweltz:

Go to Church sir
I don't attend church ma'am
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by proclinician: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
HANTY WEE MUMU.YOU JUST MET HIM AND HE IS EVERYTHING? DEM GO SOON SHINE YOUR CONGO AND LITTER YOU.ATTENSION SEEKER.MEN ARE SCUM BUT JUST COMMON HI,SHE ALREADY FALL YAKARTA.

Lol see oo
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by proclinician: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
This unprecedented level of backlashes op received on this thread irrelevant, needless, superfluous and very unnecessary. She just harmlessly posted her personal issues on a thread and a lot of people instead of keeping the negativity outside were commenting consistently as if their lives depends on it. Now the OP knows better about nairaland. It's uncalled for people.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Riele(f): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley

Your bae have deactivated her account . Why ?

2 Likes

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Liposure: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Riele:

omalicha how was ur weekend
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Liposure: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Counting I think I've met about 10 here... Some were lovely souls, some came at dat point when I needed them.

Remember one who took me outing on his motorbike, lovely experience. Well, I really appreciate them now even if I didn't back then.

Done with Nairalanders sha.
hello angel
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Riele(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Liposure:
omalicha how was ur weekend

Was great
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Liposure: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Riele:

Was great
take cover. COVID19 is in town
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
All this from one date sister?

Haba!!

It seems like your oxytocin is in overdrive and fuckboy mode has been activated.

Was he perfect??

Pls don't rush and fall in love, just be watching his character.

Wish you the best.

Most likely you didn't find him on romanceland.

So you get sense like this?

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
proclinician:
This unprecedented level of backlashes op received on this thread irrelevant, needless, superfluous and very unnecessary. She just harmlessly posted her personal issues on a thread and a lot of people instead of keeping the negativity outside were commenting consistently as if their lives depends on it. Now the OP knows better about nairaland. It's uncalled for people.

She deactivated because she took Nairaland too serious.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by proclinician: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Raalsalghul:

She deactivated because she took Nairaland too serious.

Who wouldn't? You?
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Idontgiveafuck2: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
proclinician:

Who wouldn't? You?
THE GIRL NA COMPLETE BONKUM.SHE WAS BASHED BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS ATTACK MEN AND CALL DEM SCUM.BUT IMAGINE JUST A HI FROM A GUY AND SHE FALL LIKE MAD.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Nairaland streets is not for the faint hearted, I hope she is fine sha.

my sister,u spoke my heart. She is showing as nobody,I think d shock caused her to delete her profile.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Offpoint: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lol, nairaland has successfully made Ashira deactivated her, this is a mad house.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Froshloaded: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
smiley
Riele:

Idk
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by ashawopikin(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
THE GIRL NA COMPLETE BONKUM.SHE WAS BASHED BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS ATTACK MEN AND CALL DEM SCUM.BUT IMAGINE JUST A HI FROM A GUY AND SHE FALL LIKE MAD.
yes she was one of the "men are scum" crew, she Neva see anything nonsense and hypocrite
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Dbeautyy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
When you understand yourself and the people you're relating with,there are somethings you will just overlook. I come to nairaland Romance section whenever I'm at home and I wanna laugh, I mean serious laughing. I will love to meet with some people here some day because I believe most of those you think are bad here may not really be, some do that just for the fun of it and to release tension from there daily hectic work. Nairaland is not bad, I available gained, and I have contributed. You will know there are plenty of good people here the day you throw an invitation here telling them you will keep a special stand for nairalander who comes then, you will be shocked. Try this and you will be surprised. But be ready to receive plenty bashing if you didnt treat them well at your occasion.

The rule here is don't get hurt. No be same papa and mama born olof us
Love you all
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Dbeautyy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Idk
Bawo nikan pelu è ?
Kilo se sister è to fi sa lo?

2 Likes

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by MZrapper(f): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Just when you thought Nairalanders are smart then you see how they showcase their dumbness on threads like this. How could you people even believe these tales? One boy is behind the already deactivated account, posting nonsense just to get attention and you all believe him?

Dumber than I thought.undecided
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
the heat got much .. she deactivated for the third time. she's on par with blu . lol.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:
When you understand yourself and the people you're relating with,there are somethings you will just overlook. I come to nairaland Romance section whenever I'm at home and I wanna laugh, I mean serious laughing. I will love to meet with some people here some day because I believe most of those you think are bad here may not really be, some do that just for the fun of it and to release tension from there daily hectic work. Nairaland is not bad, I available gained, and I have contributed. You will know there are plenty of good people here the day you throw an invitation here telling them you will keep a special stand for nairalander who comes then, you will be shocked. Try this and you will be surprised. But be ready to receive plenty bashing if you didnt treat them well at your occasion.

The rule here is don't get hurt. No be same papa and mama born olof us
Love you all

You perfectly understand this space: it'll be in someone's best interest to use Nairaland as a place to catch fun.

There's no way you'll be on this forum and not get trolled on. It's left for the user to ignore or reply appropriately.

I've trolled and been trolled on, I just learned to develop a thick skin because it all ends here.

I saw a lady up there saying she's afraid of meeting Nairaland guys: if only she knew how serious/sensible some perceived nuisances on this forum can be in real life.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Who is this nobody? No name on the post?

I've been reading this post and I don't see anything wrong with her post and why the attacks against her.

Anyways what do I know? Seems she's stepped on toes in the past or something though.

@poster, I hope you can see this.
You have a free heart and seems to regard everyone here as a family for you to have shared your personal affair here but most people here don't regard your sistership.
You have a heart of gold and I pray it works for you.

From
Eggshells.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by zexy2030(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Guys, sorey this is coming late.
Yeah so we finally met and it was awesome.
We had fun and a very good time we didn't want to part ways (I guess that's a good sign).
He's just perfect grin
He's intelligent and caring. I mean very caring.

Please ma ladies, shine your eyes well oo. There are good guys here who due to tight schedule may not have the time to meet a girl offline or out there in the public but the little time they dash in here is a golden opportunity you have to make use of.

If someone told me I'll ever meet such a caring soul here I may never have believed but with faith I did the unthinkable and here I am today feeling lucky.

It went well. We took lovely couples pics but like I said earlier, my kanye west doesn't like publicity stunts. So not uploading it. Sowiii guys.

Thanks for all your good wishes. It highly appreciated.
honestly I condemn this foolish act of ranting here about a suitor that just requested to see you not even traditional engagement. just to see you, u don dey shake. some ladies here are just childish.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Boxer007(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
ashawopikin:
so when are u guys smashing?

I can smash you beautiful man . Are you man enough for it?
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Riele(f): 5:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Idk

Are you being honest smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2020
zexy2030:

honestly I condemn this foolish act of ranting here about a suitor that just requested to see you not even traditional engagement. just to see you, u don dey shake. some ladies here are just childish.

And how's she shaking? Or what exactly do you mean by she's s",shaking"?
Yeah she's excited and has shared her excitement. So how does that make her childish? Or is it because you're not the one she went to see?

What she did is not new as many nairralanders do share pics of them hanging out either as a group or individual and this is just like one of such pics.

Most guys commenting negatively here are just sounding jealous.
Go and see casalindaas thread how you guys are sending her PMS and nudes after bashing her. Please carry your big mouth and swerve from here. Hypocrites.
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Westernlove: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2020
MZrapper:
ust when you thought Nairalanders are smart then you see how they showcase their dumbness on threads like this. How could you people even believe these tales? One boy is behind the already deactivated account, posting nonsense just to get attention and you all believe him?

Dumber than I thought.undecided

I ain't one of them though because I already earlier said what you just said now my mumu gurl
Re: Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Eggshells:

And how's she shaking? Or what exactly do you mean by she's s",shaking"?
Yeah she's excited and has shared her excitement. So how does that make her childish? Or is it because you're not the one she went to see?

What she did is not new as many nairralanders do share pics of them hanging out either as a group or individual and this is just like one of such pics.

Most guys commenting negatively here are just sounding jealous.
Go and see casalindaas thread how you guys are sending her PMS and nudes after bashing her. Please carry your big mouth and swerve from here. Hypocrites.
SHUT UP YOUR FOWL MOUTH.ASHIRAWEALTHY.YOU THINK CREATING THIS NEW MONIKER CAN HIDE YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) / Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.