Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus (1846 Views)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by TeflonBlixx: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Yeah. I've seen it now. I guess I interpreted your question wrongly. cheesy

This one that you quoted me twice..

grin grin
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Korllami007:

How is your dad's health?

great, Thanks for asking. cheesy
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Sixfeetbelle: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

This one that you quoted me twice..

grin grin

I thought quoting someone means the message intended for them alone gets to them?

If it meant something else, please clarify. I'm kinda new here undecided
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Raalsalghul: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
It's really simple ladies.

Hygiene!! Hygiene!! Hygiene!!

Na play I dey play o.

Waiting for the fustrated misogynists to come!!

Let's count them together.

I dey my house. Come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Na play I dey play o.

this one no go run mad ontop men matter, sex starved demented freak of nature. Spits on her decomposing pussy..fugly pesin
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by faithfull18(f): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by TeflonBlixx: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I thought quoting someone means the message intended for them alone gets to them?

If it meant something else, please clarify. I'm kinda new here undecided

Yeah, really. But you did twice. Must have been network.

I was only kidding anyways. Do have a good night. wink
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=87090698][/quote]ten cheesy
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
this one no go run mad ontop men matter, sex starved demented freak of nature. Spits on her decomposing pussy..fugly pesin
eleven!!
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by zexy2030(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Na play I dey play o.

from my relationship experience, abeg if u see any yoruba girl wey her name start with 'f' dem dey DIRTY die e.g funmi...they are natural carriers of bacteria n viral infections.
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Boxer007(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Na play I dey play o.

Avoid men? Rubbish. Hell no
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Boxer007:

Avoid men? Rubbish. Hell no
twelve. Kennedyiheme02, your boo is here!
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
zexy2030:

from my relationship experience, abeg if u see any yoruba girl wey her name start with 'f' dem dey DIRTY die e.g funmi...they are natural carriers of bacteria n viral infections.
thirteen
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by AfroKnight: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Okay, Funmi. This thread is funny. grin Nice.

1 Like

Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Kennedyiheme02: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
twelve. Kennedyiheme02, your boo is here!
you know you just cant do without men.. lol but you always wonna decieve yourself
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Sixfeetbelle: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

Yeah, really. But you did twice. Must have been network.

I was only kidding anyways. Do have a good night. wink

Okay. I see. Yeah, I remember now. My network stalled while I was sending it.

You too. Good night cheesy
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you know you just cant do without men.. lol but you always wonna decieve yourself
fourteen!!

Oya look at the picture closely this time
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy cheesy

Okay, Funmi. This thread is funny. grin Nice.
lol!!

See, how they came for me!!
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by AfroKnight: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
lol!!

grin Of course, We must come for you. You are maligning our great honour. Or something lofty like that. grin

Men are the sweetest thing made for women. One day you’d realise that.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
lol!!

You are thick-skinned and that is very impressive.
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:24am On Mar 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
eleven!!
akpamu.
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Epica:

You are thick-skinned and that is very impressive.
fifteen
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Skmoda360(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2020
I entered wrong thread sha......carry my BATA and run comot for here ...
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
fifteen
You misunderstood me. It means harsh comments doesn't annoy you.
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Lmfao, If nigerian girls avoid men then they'll starve to death
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Epica:

You misunderstood me. It means harsh comments doesn't annoy you.
oh.
Sorry about that
Re: Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2020
GeeJack:
Lmfao, If nigerian girls avoid men then they'll starve to death
fifteen

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her / Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy / Doing It With A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.