Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her (1830 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Whizzy080(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please guys advice me because the only thing my mind is telling me now i s to kill him(bestie)
What happens is that I had a project to handle and for that I kinda ran outta cash to purchase a new laptop that has a better spec,so I contacted my senior brother outside country and luckily sent me an Apple macbook pro 17 inches days after..she came and saw me using the system asked who has it,I told her I borrowed from a friend because from the start I never really reveal my myself to her...couple with the sleekness and beautiful the system is she never stop begging to let carry to her work place the following morning I declined but later agreed since she promise returning in the evening after work
Long story short...according to her it was stolen from her desk while charging that she told her dad about it that they'll buy me another one
I curiously checked her WhatsApp chat and saw her begging the guy to return the system that it wasn't hers
Truth is I've gotten the guys digits plotted to Bleep him up immediately
I'm really confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Gwagone: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
WTF
Abi Ko fe da fun bestie ni?
Go collect your lappy and huzzle jor

4 Likes

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Badbunny: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Davash222(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Obviously, you're the Bestie here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by tooth4tooth: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
The three of you are annoying angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Whizzy080(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
Abi Ko fe da fun bestie ni?
Go collect your lappy and huzzle jor
He can't try me bro
I'm getting it right away
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Whizzy080(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
tooth4tooth:
The three of you are annoying angry
How??
Pls can u explain?? I'm confused

1 Like

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by proclinician: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
A lot of guys are going to end up very useless because of their affiliations with useless girls. I've not seen what will give my babe the audacity to carry my laptop away from my house. Or even mentioning it at all.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Whizzy080(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
Obviously, you're the Bestie here.
No bro
She sometimes picks d guy's call n told him she's at my place..I was cool with it because I don't allow women get into my head until now he's pissing me off

1 Like

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Olalan(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Confront your girl with the evidence you have and don't be a coward......give her an ultimatum for return after which you report her as a thief to the nearest police station.
BTW I doubt if you'll have the balls to confront her cause your writeup seems you are humbly in love with her and wouldn't want to let go if not your anger should be directed at her and not the guy

7 Likes

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Davash222(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Whizzy080:
No bro
She sometimes picks d guy's call n told him she's at my place..I was cool with it because I don't allow women get into my head until now he's pissing me off
Besties are not harmful, that's why she always pick her main boyfriend's call and tell him she's at her bestie's place.

So, the foolish girl is not pissing you off??

2 Likes

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Whizzy080(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Olalan:
Confront your girl with the evidence you have and don't be a coward......give her an ultimatum for return after which you report her as a thief to the nearest police station.
BTW I doubt if you'll have the balls to confront her cause your writeup seems you are humbly in love with her and wouldn't want to let go if not your anger should be directed at her and not the guy
Truth is I love her somehow
But nobody knows all,maybe that's d best way
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by tooth4tooth: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Whizzy080:
How??
Pls can u explain?? I'm confused

Fine! The notebook you are using for your project,you gave it to girl who is a perpetual liar. Which kain mumu love be that. I think your education comes first before anything else. This is where you are annoying.

The laptop was seized by her boyfriend she claimed to be her bestie and yet she has the gut to lie to you that it was stolen. My brother you are the sidekick. This is where she's annoying

The yeye boyfriend sef instead of him to gather some money to get himself a laptop, he's there taking advantage of his mumu girlfriend.

Go get your stuff by any means possible or else ,you are OYO. Or you still believe one her mumu daddy will get you another one Use your head oo

3 Likes

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by MYSTIC19(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
1.Op u dnt lend ur girl ur system no mata wat. 2.u hv to lt her knw dat u ar awre of wats goin on nd deal wit dat bestie
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by donbachi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bestie Bestie Bestie.....na so I take marry my wife.
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by chiemmanuel(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Give her two days ultimatum to return the laptop
Be serious about it, threaten that you will storm her workplace and get her arrested
The laptop will come out
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
the op,the girl and her bestie are all mad.you want to kill somebody because of laptop undecided
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by DropsMic(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Yawn
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Escodeb(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is kinda funny, you are the bestie for her to even lie to you that the laptop was stolen

2 Likes

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Whizzy080:
Please guys advice me because the only thing my mind is telling me now i s to kill him(bestie)
What happens is that I had a project to handle and for that I kinda ran outta cash to purchase a new laptop that has a better spec,so I contacted my senior brother outside country and luckily sent me an Apple macbook pro 17 inches days after..she came and saw me using the system asked who has it,I told her I borrowed from a friend because from the start I never really reveal my myself to her...couple with the sleekness and beautiful the system is she never stop begging to let carry to her work place the following morning I declined but later agreed since she promise returning in the evening after work
Long story short...according to her it was stolen from her desk while charging that she told her dad about it that they'll buy me another one
I curiously checked her WhatsApp chat and saw her begging the guy to return the system that it wasn't hers
Truth is I've gotten the guys digits plotted to Bleep him up immediately
I'm really confused
Both d ho and d bestie need some action. Give Dem.
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Sammy07: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Whizzy080

The project is not important to you...
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Homeboiy: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Your the side guy

She and her main guy wants to collect the laptop from your hand.

Onye eriri na erigo ya

Ma narakwa change

3 Likes

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
proclinician:
A lot of guys are going to end up very useless because of their affiliations with useless girls. I've not seen what will give my babe the audacity to carry my laptop away from my house. Or even mentioning it at all.

Correct talk.
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by pTomz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol...Sha no be you buy the Macbook na why you dey take am likely

Cause if na ur money you use, the post would rather be about seeking advice fr the best country to flee to after committing murder

4 Likes

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by SavageResponse(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Your issue is with your girlfriend not her so called bestie

1 Like

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by bigcee(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
To slap you dey hungry me grin ...No jokes! what kind of a dunderhead are you?

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by yomi007k(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
pTomz:
Lol...Sha no be you buy the Macbook na why you dey take am likely

Cause if na ur money you use, the post would rather be about seeking advice fr the best country to flee to after committing murder

grin
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by punisha: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
tooth4tooth:

Fine! The notebook you are using for your project,you gave it to girl who is a perpetual liar. Which kain mumu love be that. I think your education comes first before anything else. This is where you are annoying.

The laptop was seized by her boyfriend she claimed to be her bestie and yet she has the gut to lie to you that it was stolen. My brother you are the sidekick. This is where she's annoying

The yeye boyfriend sef instead of him to gather some money to get himself a laptop, he's there taking advantage of his mumu girlfriend.

Go get your stuff by any means possible or else ,you are OYO. Or you still believe one her mumu daddy will get you another one Use your head oo

The boy win gold medal in mumuness
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by KingsJohnson(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Funny world
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Umuaka

Umuaka

Enyi jisos kpomkwem!
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by tayooluwole: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2020
Her bestie or her pussyy fucker ? Anyway, I will advise not to use fighting approach to retrieve your property from the guy, after all the guy didn't collect d system from you. You can only fight d guy only if diplomacy is no more working. Give your girl ultimatum to get u your laptop and at the lapse of the ultimatum, find a means to contact the guy with most imaginable decorum, explains the ownership of d laptop, exchange words like a real man in friendly regalia. Perhaps the guy also has some explanations to make. If this doesn't seem to work, you can then keep decorum deep down in your pocket and go crazy by involving the police, they will definitely reunite you with your system... But as to what will be d faith of ur relationship with d girl afterward, I am as dumb as anything at this moment...Use your sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? / Since I Moved Into My New Flat... / Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.