Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? (9547 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by MARX77(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Originalsly: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Goodmarlian:

in fact she has all I want in a woman

Why you here?..... shouldn't it be to tell us about the introduction and invite us to the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2020
mrphysics:
I aren't seeing any girl that is worth keeping in your story.

After yesterday's sermon, I decided to repent and not advise you to do evil. grin grin.

In my former self, I mean, as at last Saturday, I would have advised you to keep shinning the kongo because those ladies are not royal. Trust me, no amount of preaching or being good can save a 9ja babe from what she's decided to do. Now you are her fuckmate and that is who you will continue to be. If she has the intent of dating you, she would have done it already.

In Nigeria, men are more faithful than women. This is the unspoken hidden truth
any prove?
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Kennyking1234: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Prepare for your upcoming jamb utme, WEAC, GCE exams using the my school CBT app with over 40,000 past questions. Activated at very cheap rate... https:///2348125865992

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by MYZOLE: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg

DO WHATEVER ROCKS YOUR BOAT. BUT MY GUY, THE MAIN KOKO IS NOT TO DO THIS AFTER SEX
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Lush100(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
if u can handle someone fucking ur wife when ur head is straight and ready , no problem.
u guys think God or even nature ensures the Earth is round and everything is in an orbit doesnt know what it's doing
u are now 27, u are now asking a very "foolish" question.
the wife u want to marry what will u advice if someone comes to ur to ask that question only to discover the girl in question is ur wife or wife to be,
whether ladies are loyal or not, why not do urself a favor, and remain faithful,
there is no prize for fornication.
u want to have wife and have kids,
do what u would advice them to do if ur were there father,
initially it may hurt, it is when u get to 50 years then u will know those things don't give u satisfaction and bring faithful gives u peace of mind and ur family will respect u.
whatever go up will come down,
the sun u see that rises will set and whatever u sow u will reap.
u can threat her well and look for someone's u love,
later in life she would respect u.for it
this world is a very small place oh.
sir, I ain't preaching, just telling u
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by galadima77(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why do you want the expenses of the cow, when the kpomo and milk are offered free?...... wink

Please win her over so you'd open another thread soon
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Goodmarlian: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Elbone2:
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? See Question for Matured Minds NLcry cry cry pcryJesus Should be Weeping by Now.

it baffles me why a bornagain will be surfing through the romance section of NL with all the explicit post seeing here everyday it show you are unserious and a hypocrite angry
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Deicide: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
If it was a girl that created this thread and said "should I keep eating his money or be In a relationship with him" haa, they would come for her head and be calling her all sort of name olosho etc mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Xclusiveme: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Seems some men can't handle some situations on their own

1 Like

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by michlins(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why do you want the expenses of the cow, when the kpomo and milk are offered free?...... wink
without seeing the moniker, I knew someone like you will make the above statement.

So true though
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Greystone: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
godofuck231:
a lover should be loved and a player should be played, never love the player or play the lover ,

Oversense will not kee u bros... cool
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
You asked a question yet it seems your mind is fully made up, since you've ended up arguing with everyone who told you to put an end to whatever arrangement you have with the girl. So, suit yourself.
*walks away*
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by FrustratedMonk(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is the most beautiful thing i've read this year! angry
Lexusgs430:

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by gabrielwin08: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
After 4 years of ranting, the bring down syndrome automatically becomes a broken record- Olakunle Churchill writes hours after Tonto Dikeh's post on bisexual men

https://mininews.com.ng/blog/2020/03/02/after-4-years-of-ranting-the-bring-down-syndrome-automatically-becomes-a-broken-record-olakunle-churchill-writes-hours-after-tonto-dikehs-post-on-bisexual-men/

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Lexusgs430: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
FrustratedMonk:
This is the most beautiful thing i've read this year! angry

I chop my breakfast early, my Oga...... grin
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
michlins:
without seeing the moniker, I knew someone like you will make the above statement.

So true though

You don oversabi me o...... wink
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Odunhanz: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Just Bleep her bro ...
Meanwhile
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by venmotors(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
If you win her from her boyfriend, you can't enjoy the relationship for long , she can be fucking her boyfriend behind and when you get to know about it, it will disturb you emotionally, just play along been a fuckmate with her
Wisdom!!!
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This one touch me
Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Lexusgs430: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Boomgist:

This one touch me

But Oga it's true nah..... Your network provider, opens a data tap in your bedroom free....... Why would you continually keep patronising the data seller........ wink

1 Like

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by godofuck231: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Greystone:

Oversense will not kee u bros... cool
master I salute you

1 Like

Re: Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? by Kennyking1234: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Goodmarlian:
i am an old nairalander but i created this new account to hide my identity. There is this lady I just started dating recently she is a student in one of Lagos higher institutions our relationship is barely a month old so as a result I want to overlook somethings that are happening be cause the relationship is just kickstarting so we can see how it goes before we set rules and regulations for the relationship and understand each other better .

But there is a problem when I first me this girl what I had in mind was just flings we had sex just three days after meeting I don't have a probl em with that I still like her she is very homely,beautiful and intelligent in fact she has all I want in a woman after sex we discussed a lot I ask her about her past relationships because I know that a girl as beautiful as her will surely have boyfriend(s) you know Lagos girls she told me she has a boyfriend but the relationship is complicated which is obvious she is cheating on her boyfriend with me .but here is the thing ,with her body language and actions I can tell she just wants to keep me as her school fuckmate And I don't want that I want something more meaningful I am very careful so I made sure I didn't invest emotionally in the relationship.
this is where I need advise; should I continue to be her fuckmate? or should I try and win her over from her boyfriend because I really like her.

matured minds please.
so what did you do and the end?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) / Woman Who Caused Heavy Traffic On Lagos 3rd Mainland Bridge Spotted On Camera / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.