Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. (11179 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Idontgiveafuck2: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2020
WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED.FEAR WOMEN
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Obakoolex(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Same thing happened to Jacob in the Bible...tho his own wasn't intentional
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Liposure: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2020
This is what we call Buy one get one free
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by farem: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2020
cenaman:
It sounds impossible but it is true. Two beautiful sisters are actually married to the Oba Ewre of Benin.

Thing is, in the Bini culture, the Oba is the next in hierarchy after the Bini god so no one dares say no to his amorous advances.

The Oba was already married to the elder sister when the younger one came visiting in the palace. He saw her and couldn’t let go so he made his advances known through royal emissaries and since it was a taboo for a single lady to say no to the Oba, the girl’s parent accepted the proposal and that was it. He married her even if he had three other wives including her sister.

Talk about tradition and what it allows!

The sisters seem to be happy though, it doesn’t look like it’s hard being with the same man, it may just be you seeing it as weird because they obviously don’t see it as such or they could be good at hiding their feelings though.

What do you think? What weird tradition do your people have and do you find this particular culture interesting?

ishilove, lalasticlala.

You reasoning still lives in the stone age!

All the bolded are meant and believed by the ignoramus and poor minded fellows who have given themselves up in the prison of culture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by LoveFayfay(f): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Stupidity all in the name of tradition. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Deeminaj:
Audio happiness.who would love to share her man with another woman,talkless her own younger sister.
all women love to share their men except he's broke. Go to Instagram and see how one rich guy will gather 20 nakid girls. All these one man one wife are rubbish talks that's only only applicable to poor men

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2020
Men have been fuccking their wife's sisters from time immemorial but none dared to put a ring on them.

Congrats to the Oba for exposing the weakness of men and showing the trappings of traditional stools as a weapon of control of masses.

A very crazy and lustful Oba I must say.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2020
jayson87:
Women don't have sense. I have said this and I will say it again

A man is expressing 'his innate desire' and you're blaming the women for agreeing? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Vortex369:
Men have been fuccking their wife's sisters from time immemorial but none dared to put a ring on them.

Congrats to the Oba for exposing the weakness of men and showing the trappings of traditional stools as a weapon of control of masses.

A very crazy and lustful Oba I must say.
SO HOW MANY OF YOUR BOYFRIENDS HAVE bleeped YOUR SISTERS?
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

A man is expressing 'his innate desire' and you're blaming the women for agreeing? undecided
WILL SHE HAVE AGREED IF THE OBA IS POOR?
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Saintmary(f): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2020
DIKEnaWAR:
Stupid culture! Why can't a woman say no to an apparent philandering goat with a super appetite for sex? Is that a culture?

We are quick to mention culture when it caters to our excesses, but denounce it when it tasks us to be better.
Gbam
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
WILL SHE HAVE AGREED IF THE OBA IS POOR?

We are talking about a realistic situation here, not an hypothetical one, plis.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

We are talking about a realistic situation here, not an hypothetical one, plis.
WHY CANT SHE SAY NO WHEN THE IDEA WAS BROUGHT UP?
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
WHY CANT SHE SAY NO WHEN THE IDEA WAS BROUGHT UP?

For (a) reason(s) I don't know of. Go and ask the girl.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

For (a) reason(s) I don't know of. Go and ask the girl.
THEN THE PERSON YOU QUOTED WAS RIGHT AFTEALL.THE GIRL NO GET SENSE.BLAME HER AND NOT THE MAN
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by MYZOLE: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg

GUYS, THE MAIN KOKO IS NOT TO DO THIS AFTER SEX
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Malawian(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Oba Ewuare ll N'Ogidigan PuffDaddy gan grin grin
Oba khato okpere Ise!
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
THEN THE PERSON YOU QUOTED WAS RIGHT AFTEALL.THE GIRL NO GET SENSE.BLAME HER AND NOT THE MAN

You missed the context of my response to him. A man is allowed to marry as much women as he desires, right? A man is polygamous, it is in his nature. If women start saying no and are refusing advances, how will the man express his full capability?

For a man to marry 20 women, they all have to say yes. So, is this woman agreeing to the Oba's order not helping to spreading your "rights?" Why is she senseless. She's helping you all.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

You missed the context of my response to him. A man is allowed to marry as much women as he desires, right? A man is polygamous, it is in his nature. If women start saying no and are refusing advances, how will the man express his full capability?

For a man to marry 20 women, they all have to say yes. So, is this woman agreeing to the Oba's order not helping to spreading your "rights?" Why is she senseless. She's helping you all.
THEY ARE SIBLINGS FROM THE SAME WOMB THATS WAS WHY HE MADE THAT STATEMENT.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by mkoabiola: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
It all for d money ,power and influence.

Nothing lik love.

Nonsense
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
THEY ARE SIBLINGS FROM THE SAME WOMB THATS WAS WHY HE MADE THAT STATEMENT.

mtcheew. Shebi you're inside his mind now.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by millionboi2: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
Look how happy they both are.
datz wat ur mind is telling u.

We know ur type,position go blind u.

Na ppl like u,I hear her story weh dey carry her daughter(weh dey secondary schl) go give one eastern senator like dat he go dey finger her.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

mtcheew. Shebi you're inside his mind now.
OK SINCE YOU WAN HELP US,CAN YOU AND YOUR SISTER MARRY THE SAME MAN?
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Collyweed: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Man shall not be free until the last king is hung from the entrails of the last priest.

Denis Diderot

See as this greedy thug done deprive one poor guy of wife. And the idiot actually has eunuchs guarding them.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by TrafficTV: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Baba na master

You can always entertain ur sef with my signature
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
OK SINCE YOU WAN HELP US,CAN YOU AND YOUR SISTER MARRY THE SAME MAN?

Depends...
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Idontgiveafuck2: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Depends...
OK.GOOD TO HEAR YOU CAN.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
millionboi2:
datz wat ur mind is telling u.

We know ur type,position go blind u.

Na ppl like u,I hear her story weh dey carry her daughter(weh dey secondary schl) go give one eastern senator like dat he go dey finger her.

I only reacted based on what the picture expresses, or did u see them frowning? But since u v decided to tell the world what ur mother did to ur sister while she was in secondary sch what else can I say?
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
They are happy in pictures that's all

Really? Seems like u knew better.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Deeminaj:
Audio happiness.who would love to share her man with another woman,talkless her own younger sister.

Well I don't knw,I'm only judging from d pictures.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Ryan03(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
jayson87:
Women don't have sense. I have said this and I will say it again
it was man that asked for her hand in marriage, it was her father that gave her out in marriage, yet you said women dont have sense? You are senseless
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by StrikeBack(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

Really? Seems like u knew better.
how can I conclude if someone is happy based on pictures??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage? / How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) / SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.