Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. (11178 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Omar09(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
jayson87:
Women don't have sense. I have said this and I will say it again

It is the same senseless women that will empty your account and you will still owe them for doing it.

Sometimes don't type and send things your brain isn't aware of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
how can I conclude if someone is happy based on pictures??
Happiness they say is a good fever,and as per ur reply,pictures or art is an expression of ones thought or state of mind.I don't think both were forced at a gun point to snap those pics and make those faces. But what can I say?You maybe correct doh.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmm....perhaps they are half sisters
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by millionboi2: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

I only reacted based on what the picture expresses, or did u see them frowning? But since u v decided to tell the world what ur mother did to ur sister while she was in secondary sch what else can I say?
mumu

Ur mind assume thy r happy.....E pain u say I pickd u out.

We know ur type.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Ellacindy: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
The ladies are comfortable with the arrangement, I guess d oba is not allowed to have side chicks
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
millionboi2:
mumu

Ur mind assume thy r happy.....E pain u say I pickd u out.

We know ur type.

Oh no! U picked your mother out,keep embarrassing your family. U do not need to tell me ur type.you are obviously a teenager
and immature,so I can literally understand why u are biased.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by oyatz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greyworld:
Now your cousin would be your half brother or sister. It's okay o.

Just imagine the authority and power wield by the English Monarch were to be in Africa Especially Nigeria. Just imagine.

If you study European History very ,you will see that European Monarchs exhibited and displayed royal powers far more than African Kings until their excesses forced their subjects to rise in rebellions called 'revolutions' leading to reforms that curtailed their powers and made Democracy popular.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by wirinet(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Deeminaj:
Audio happiness.who would love to share her man with another woman,talkless her own younger sister.
Speak for yourself. Some women would rather share her man with 3 other women than remain lonely and single for life. Men are becoming a scarce commodity, while eligible bachelors are becoming rare like gold.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by wirinet(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greyworld:
Now your cousin would be your half brother or sister. It's okay o.

Just imagine the authority and power wield by the English Monarch were to be in Africa Especially Nigeria. Just imagine.
The English Monarch used to wield far greater power than any current African king.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by wirinet(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
What do you mean a single lady can't say no to the Oba of Benin?

That kind of nonsense tradition can't be binding on me... to marry a fetish polygamous man... and to lose my freedom in every goddamn way. Bound by senseless rules.

During Henry viii, no by a single lady could land her in the dungeon, or worst still, in the gallows.

Henry viii married 6 wives and took Britain out of the Catholic Church because the Pope condemned his multiple marriages.

You are talking like this because you live in a free modern society. If you lived just two centuries ago in Europe, you would have no rights at all, unless you are part of a privileged few.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by osax4pal: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
My dear you can certainly turn down his request, don't conclude easy on what you know nothing about just by hear say... Also another meat is another man's poison.
PrimadonnaO:

That kind of nonsense tradition can't be binding on me... to marry a fetish polygamous man... and to lose my freedom in every goddamn way. Bound by senseless rules.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
wirinet:

During Henry viii, no by a single lady could land her in the dungeon, or worst still, in the gallows.

Henry viii married 6 wives and took Britain out of the Catholic Church because the Pope condemned his multiple marriages.

You are talking like this because you live in a free modern society. If you lived just two centuries ago in Europe, you would have no rights at all, unless you are part of a privileged few.

Exactly. It's why it's preposterous that such a tradition still exists.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Emarvel(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

It's in historical records that if a woman refuses the Oba advances, she will remain single for life, no man will ever ask her out again.
She is young but she will always appear old to men.
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Cas1741: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sacrilage
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by zoedew: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2020
Abomicountry! angry
Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Emarvel:

It's in historical records that if a woman refuses the Oba advances, she will remain single for life, no man will ever ask her out again.
She is young but she will always appear old to men.

That's diabolical. It's not under normal circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by Emarvel(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

That's diabolical. It's not under normal circumstances.
Your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage? / SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.