Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die (2724 Views)

Album Download. Lana Del Rey Born To Die Full / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Originalsly: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2020
If she were Black... would you be in this position? Is it because of the C$1000 gift.... and the hope of more to come? Go and meet the family.... I already know you not going to come back and tell us what went down.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Brunosamel(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Guys sometimes dey Bleep up, you have seen white pussy abi... She don reset your brains...

My guy Nigerian girl has there problems but it doesn't mean we don't have good ones... Don't make that mistake of leaving your wife who according to you have been there for you through hard times for a white pussy who will dump your ass and treat like shit when she is done with you...

Focus on yourself and your 9ja babe....
Cuz if you loose guide
Another man go carry am

I can never leave my 9ja babe for a white pussy
She has her flows but always got my back....
Nothing sweet pass that...
Make your own money forget white pussy

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by namiji2598: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2020
BadRadio:
by the time ur kids with that 45 years old broke white woman starts saying " fvck u dad, To hell with u dad, you're a bloody son-of-a-bitch dad, I hate u" ur eyes go clear. pray they dont send u to jail or shoot u while u re sleeping in the middle of the night.
Wow thanks for listing the advantages of raising ur children in a sane country can I help u with the disadvantagea of raising ur kids in a zoo country?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Riele(f): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2020
BadRadio:
wow. how did u do it... u use jazz right?grin

Of course wink
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Kingsteve(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2020
A classic case of between the devil and deep blue sea.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2020
namiji2598:

Wow thanks for listing the advantages of raising ur children in a sane country can I help u with the disadvantagea of raising ur kids in a zoo country?
go on
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by namiji2598: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2020
BadRadio:
go on
one of the disadvantage of having kids in Nigeria is that they will grow and become people like you
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2020
namiji2598:

ur girl children might bring their randy boyfriends to ur matrimonial bed and get drilled.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2020
namiji2598:
one of the disadvantage of having kids in Nigeria is that they will grow and become people like you
which is fantastic... handsome, smart, reserved, homely, cultured, disciplined and rich.

simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:

Of course wink
but u re too young to use jazz !!
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by meekmill(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
femi4:
he didn't plan it....things just happened

Hello sir, pls sir i want to unlock my modem , i want to ask , if you still unlock?
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Angelacruz: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pls marry d nija babe
Deathisfreee:
Before I travelled to Canada ,there’s this girl we were dating each other and still dating ...
very serious relationship,she’s a good girl ,she stayed with me when I was broke and spent her salary on me,we both knw each others parents. shes 22 ,has her masters degree already ,she has a good job and better future,very decent,honest and intelligent girl.
the problem now is, I met this white girl here in Canada dying for me .im a very smart guy and she loves me being intelligent and ready to do anything for me ,we are both in same school here doing our masters. Last week she gave me a thousand Canadian dollar as a gift and she insist I meet her parent
Pls need a good advice. I don’t want to marry 2 wives
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by mungoparks: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Oga Op,am sorry i think your statement is demeaning,she has a masters degree already,you are a thief bro,you are selfish, you reason from your anus to think that there are no other women who are not fully schooled useless quite alright..besides this your story is a only a joke.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by sydneyboss(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:
Smh !

Typical Nigerian man .

Gold digging broHoe .

See why I advice Girls not to ever stick to a Nigerian man .

You again! cheesy
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Odunhanz: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Omo I don't know ooo
But meanwhile
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Brunicekid(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Deathisfreee:

Thank you brother. The naija babe really stood by my side. When I was broke she was there with me and still show me love. I love her so much ,if I dump her she fit commit suicide
Then, don't dump the Naija babe. You said you "Love" her... Abii, is it fake love you have nii
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by femi4: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2020
meekmill:

Hello sir, pls sir i want to unlock my modem , i want to ask , if you still unlock?
Thanks
what model
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by meekmill(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2020
femi4:
what model
It zte mf190 etisalat
Imei. : 862591018182563
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by femi4: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
meekmill:

It zte mf190 etisalat
Imei. : 862591018182563
you ll have to do it yourself with dc unlocker
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by NobleDeSage001: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
It's very clear what your choice is already. Forget the useless talk about you loving your Nigerian babe because you do not know what true love means. Just go ahead with your smart plans but then you never know what the future holds.
Your Nigerian babe has not done any wrong to you. She has been supportive and loyal to you through thick and thin.
Remember, what goes round, comes round...
Kudos with your smart plans.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by oodua1stson: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Riele:
Smh !

Typical Nigerian man .

Gold digging broHoe .

See why I advice Girls not to ever stick to a Nigerian man .
how old are you that you're even giving out advice. You don't even know your path in life and you're here acting like you can leave home without your parents consent.

It's disgraceful that someone, who legally shouldn't be getting a d1ck is on a relationship forum. Get out of here and go to education forum maybe you can pass your jamb this time

Rubbish
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by meekmill(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
femi4:
Ok i tried it with dc unlocker but , i couldn't get the log in details
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Riele(f): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
oodua1stson:
how old are you that you're even giving out advice. You don't even know your path in life and you're here acting like you can leave home without your parents consent.

It's disgraceful that someone, who legally shouldn't be getting a d1ck is on a relationship forum. Get out of here and go to education forum maybe you can pass your jamb this time

Rubbish

Oga .

Fix your life before advising me .
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by oodua1stson: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Riele:

Oga .

Fix your life before advising me .
gerrout! In real life you'd never have the spine to look me in the face.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Riele(f): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
oodua1stson:
gerrout! In real life you'd never have the spine to look me in the face.

Is that what you think ? .

Hahahaha . Continue then .
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by oodua1stson: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Riele:

Is that what you think ? .

Hahahaha . Continue then .
be gone, you little nuisance
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Riele(f): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
oodua1stson:
be gone, you little nuisance

Be gone , you adult baboon .
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by oodua1stson: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Riele:

Be gone , you adult baboon .
I guess that's what you call your elders at home
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Cas1741: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Which part of Canada are you/ am in Ontario, precisely St. Catharines near Niagara Falls/Buffalo: call me for a good shake to your smart dumb head. Actually, no need to call, just marry three not two. $1000 is all it takes for your smart brain to become dumb and dumber.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by meekmill(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
femi4:

Ok sir but am stock in the username and password of dc unlocker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supper My Husband Bought For Us From Ghana Eatery, You Are Invited / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / Chlamydia In Women: Chlamydia Symptoms In Women: Is chlamydia curable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.