Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? (21493 Views)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by ikorodureporta: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Salatavor:
I know I should be using facemask but I don't want to look like an idiot. Here in Abuja things are going on as usual as if there is nothing happening. Was at NEXT cash n carry yesterday, a place where a lot of foreigners go for shopping in Abuja; the place was filled to the brim with Nigerians,white people, Chinese and Arabians and nobody even wear mask. And you expect me to be the first to wear. I have the mask at home but I am tired of being different everytime. Everybody was just rubbing body together struggling to checkout both black n white people and the thing really fear me but my brother what will I do? I advice owners of such installations to make it a must for shoppers.
I was at Jabi lake mall yesterday and I saw lots of foreigners, especially Asians putting on mask!
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by EgunMogaji2: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
Misinformation everywhere. You use mask when you are infected so to avoid spreading it to others.

You're very correct. And even then it's not this cheapie mask that will stop finite droplets from escaping.

Make una just wash una hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by LordTrezy(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
Misinformation everywhere. You use mask when you are infected so to avoid spreading it to others.
Lies....

Educate yourself

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Buffalo2(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
Correct
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by ZikZikZik: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
Exactly
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Dansu1234: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2020
It feels strange honestly
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by RedBororo(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2020
The price of nose mask have already gone high because of the high demand in China, not just nose mask is just because of the initial boarded closest we are not feeling it, most firm in China are under lockdown since there new year celebration, hence China consumer goods are scares. We just pray that this is controlled and Nigeria is clear cause I bet you we can not control this or even afford it, Our leaders failed us from the beginning to put in right control measures just hope is not late
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Salatavor: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Viking07:
I was at Jabi lake mall yesterday and I saw lots of foreigners, especially Asians putting on mask!
let them wear. They are the ones with the virus. It should be made illegal for a foreigner to not wear mask
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by puregrace(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Only those that are sick are advice to wear mask to prevent spreading not healthy ones. Only Mask no dey prevent virus
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Salatavor: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Dangrace01:
In public places please use face mask

I sell cars please patronizing me grin and give us your review on nairaland
was that Benz painted by Albert Einstein? Looks kool. How much?
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Alphafeezay(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2020
Dangrace01:

How much for the red Benz?
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2020
millionboi2:
Virus is not bacteria.....u can't prevent it by facemask

This is a respiratory virus and elementary virology explains that a virus would need a living host to thrive.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Dangrace01: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Salatavor:
was that Benz painted by Albert Einstein? Looks kool. How much?

Thanks baba

It's a 2016 Benz price is 12m

Other Benz still dey

Great
I sell cars
Call us /WhatsApp: 08133498733
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by fatymore(f): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Nothing.. Life goes on..even banks are not putting it at the entrance of their office.

Teemah_beddings &More
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Dangrace01: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Alphafeezay:

How much for the red Benz?

12m baba

Other Benz still dey

Great
I sell cars
Call us /WhatsApp: 08133498733

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by SmartyPants(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Moving freely in Ibadan, no face mark

erm...in Ibadan? grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Ticlef: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]how much is the Toyota venza
Dangrace01:

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by freemi(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
lies
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Dangrace01: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Ticlef:
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]how much is the Toyota venza

5m baba
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Darkseid(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
I've been using nose mask while moving around dusty and dirty places for years in Lagos but since the news of coronavirus in Nigeria, I've had to limit the use.
Before you could move around with a nose mask and nobody would notice you but since last week I've been getting some crazy stares, people would be like "see this one, na only you coronavirus dey affect abi, oversabi". For now to use am to prevent dust come even dey weird to me.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Iboni1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
CrudeSon:
Na oversabi dey worry am,for those hiking and buying them will lose last last cos it won't stay in naija

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Timoleon(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Moving freely in Ibadan, no face mark

I strongly disagree with this. How can there be no face MARK in Ibadan?

Ibadan people and Facial MARKS are 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by ikorodureporta: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Darkseid:
I've been using nose mask while moving around dusty and dirty places for years in Lagos but since the news of coronavirus in Nigeria, I've had to limit the use.
Before you could move around with a nose mask and nobody would notice you but since last week I've been getting some crazy stares, people would be like "see this one, na only you coronavirus dey affect abi, oversabi". For now to use am to prevent dust come even dey weird to me.

rain don start na..no more dust
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Enyimbamercedes: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Problem with Nigerians is that they hear a lot but do not understand.

Nose masks are not for the healthy! If you arent sneezing , coughing or infected, you have no cause to wear a nose mask.

You do more harm wearing a mask cos you keep fidgeting with the mask always thereby touching your face which is by the way, the surest way to get infected especially if your hands are contaminated.

Wash your hands, dont touch your face and stop wearing the face masks

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Iboni1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is how we roll

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by macklef(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
millionboi2:
Hahahaha

Don't mind Dem.......is to prevent spread not to contact it.
It does both prevention and protection depending on the side used. Educate urself
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Bryan88(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Salatavor:
I know I should be using facemask but I don't want to look like an idiot. Here in Abuja things are going on as usual as if there is nothing happening. Was at NEXT cash n carry yesterday, a place where a lot of foreigners go for shopping in Abuja; the place was filled to the brim with Nigerians,white people, Chinese and Arabians and nobody even wear mask. And you expect me to be the first to wear. I have the mask at home but I am tired of being different everytime. Everybody was just rubbing body together struggling to checkout both black n white people and the thing really fear me but my brother what will I do? I advice owners of such installations to make it a must for shoppers.
i work with Next cash and carry...so its noted and joted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hearing Aid International Clinic / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV / What You Must Know About Toothwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.