Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? (21492 Views)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by todugo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
This face mask of a thing will not prevent you from contracting the virus or spreading it, its a waste of resource. Who the virus go catch, go catch and the virus no they look who wear face mask or who wash hand. The hand watching and facemask are just protocol but its not a good guarantee because if it is, China's case will not be as it is.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Nackzy: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dangrace01:
In public places please use face mask

I sell cars please patronizing me grin and give us your review on nairaland
How much is EOD foreign used
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by khaykay15(f): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
YummySuits:
I haven't come across anyone wearing a face mask because of the virus. Only the road sweepers who wear it to prevent dust.

It's quite annoying how it cannot be easily gotten off the shelf anymore, and those that do have it in stock are selling at exorbitant prices.

If there are no further cases recorded, the rush will gradually die down, and I hope by then those that are selling it for very ridiculous prices can afford to build houses on water from the stupid gains realised from inflating prices angry

walahi, you just spoke my mind..They should use it to buy benz and build houses. I went to the supermarket I do get it for 350 before, it is now 3500 because I do use it to take care of my environment .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Will start using once i see black mask buy...
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by patroit001(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
Misinformation everywhere. You use mask when you are infected so to avoid spreading it to others.
You are right but you can also use it to protect yourself from inhaling the virus or touching your nose and mouth. The virus can not survive outside our body and the only way to get inside our body is through mouth or nose
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by rollandben(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Enn214:
How are your co-workers, & organizations adapting to mask- wearing?

Over the weekend I attended a church program, & of all the attendees, only one guy was spotted with a face mask, & it looked very strange smiley ...

Sorry if you are not happy you found yourself in this pix* smiley
As I was coming to work this morning, the bus I boarded was full of passenger, but to my own surprise, none of the passenger make use of either nose mask nor hand glove. than I quickly dance to the tone. that was when I quickly hid my mask so not to make a fool of myself. we are in fear but no one send any mask here.

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by YummySuits(f): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
khaykay15:

walahi, you just spoke my mind..They should use it to buy benz and build houses. I went to the supermarket I do get it for 350 before, it is now 3500 because I do use it to take care of my environment .

Just imagine!!!! They should continue, it will all end one day
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by austinomd(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by SunbeamClothier(f): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Buy your hand sanitizers for bulk purchase or retails we also supply to companies, churches and organizations call/ whatsapp 08065784139
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by doctore212(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na so I enter Olosho end yesterday, the babe give me sanitizer for hand, come carry face mask give me ontop.

When I begin the price she tell me say na 2500k for ST.

When I probed further, she said coz of sanitizer and face mask.

Me I japa, take 200 buy better Eva soap.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by FOSAC: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by rollandben(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
just as I was coming to work today, I boarded a bus full of passenger, but to my own surprise none of the passenger make use of either nose mask nor hand glove, that was when I hid the nose mask I was holding. We moves freely here nobody send mask

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Darkseid(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
ikorodureporta:

rain don start na..no more dust
The rain no reach my side, the dust is still too much.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
True!!! I haven't seen anybody with mask here grin
Augustinaz:
Ha ha ha. Nobody is buying any mask here in Jos.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Victoronah1: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
Misinformation everywhere. You use mask when you are infected so to avoid spreading it to others.
if you wear a face mask when you are infected, then why won't you wear a face mask if you're not infected, if actually face mask doesn't do anything, then an infected person doesn't need face mask either..think about it
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Horus(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaAoY6JpbSo

Coronavirus: Nigerians should not panic - Adeyemi
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by millionboi2: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
macklef:

It does both prevention and protection depending on the side used. Educate urself
sure

Even d cloth u wear serves some protective measures but don't relax bcoz u are having face mask on....virus is not bacteria
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by millionboi2: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Victoronah1:
if you wear a face mask when you are infected, then why won't you wear a face mask if you're not infected, if actually face mask doesn't do anything, then an infected person doesn't need face mask either..think about it
virus is not bacteria u can contact it with or without facemask.

Xpt u cover urselv with tapolin having gloove on ur hand so on and so forth.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by egopersonified(f): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
After wearing facemask, hope you wore hand gloves or washed your hands when you opened your door this morning, opened your gate, shook your neighbors and colleagues, counted money, pressed that button on the bank door, touched that item your bought, opened your shop, drove your car,.......

God is our help.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by checkthis1990: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mask wearing is a welcome development but i hope the price wont skyrocket.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
doctore212:
Na so I enter Olosho end yesterday, the babe give me sanitizer for hand, come carry face mask give me ontop.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by ogbu80(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Corona abi corola no fit survive for naija only the harsh weather and suffering fit chase am away sef....��
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Dangrace01: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nackzy:

How much is EOD foreign used

Call us let's talk business 08133498733
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Dangrace01: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
doctore212:

At least Eva soap will clean your John Thomas and hands grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Legendguru: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by blesoh(f): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
I saw one this evening going to church , she wore the face mask while her kid didn't wear one
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Niceguy24: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
LordTrezy:

Lies....

Educate yourself

nice one
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Seals Warehouse For Repackaging Expired Products / Hearing Aid International Clinic / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.