Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? (2074 Views)

"I’m Grateful I Never Left Him" – Says A Lady Who Dated A Poor Guy Now Rich / Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
let's know what ur choice will be and give ur reason if u av any.
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
will u go for the money or the brainsgrin
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Money na!!..

I have my reasons. cheesy
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Who told you a multi billlionaire can't some education? grin
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by crackkhaus: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
You're basically asking women to choose between an uncertain mediocre life and a guaranteed extravagant one... Lol cheesy

You give them way too much credit for even thinking they would choose the former.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:
You're basically asking women to choose between an uncertain mediocre life and a guaranteed extravagant one... Lol cheesy

You give them way too much credit for even thinking they would choose the former.
Like you would choose a wretched life with some certification over a wealthy life with no education.

Oh I think I give you too much credit for thinking you have a chance to choose. tongue Only people with brain make decisions. grin

1 Like

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by crackkhaus: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ariza:
Like you would choose a wretched like with some certification over a wealthy life with no education.

Oh I think I give you too much credit for thinking you have a chance to choose. tongue Only people with brain make decisions. grin
I don't think you have eaten a balanced diet today, which is why your brain is lacking the necessary protein it needs to understand that a wealthy woman is not what a man naturally looks out for.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:

You really have no hope in us, do you?

Smh undecided
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by crackkhaus: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You really have no hope in us, do you?

Smh undecided
My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus' blood and righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
A multi billionaire biko. Who educated guy ep?
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:

grin grin grin grin

These emoticons are not enough to express how I'm rotflmao.
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:

grin grin grin grin

These emoticons are not enough to express how much I'm rotflmao right now.
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:

I don't think you have eaten a balanced diet today, which is why your brain is lacking the necessary protein it needs to understand that a wealthy woman is not what a man naturally looks out for.
kikikikikikiki all attempt to sound Savage rather ended up sounding silly grin

Oga I typed Life not wife... Now Mr CrackAnus would you rather choose a wretched life with all certification over a wealthy life with little or no formal education?.

If No, that it would be insane to think anyone would pick otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by crackkhaus: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin grin

These emoticons are not enough to express how much I'm rotflmao right now.

I'm glad I could contribute to your laughter today...

My pleasure. grin
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ariza:
Who told you a multi billlionaire can't some education? grin

night school or adult education cant work u know grin
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by sexylassie2(f): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
A rich illitrate is better than an educated poor guy.

My heart and love will be with that rich illitrate not because he got money but because he was able to navigate the system to be financially successful in a country where people look down on illiterates

What I hate in my life are cowards, the only reason many of these educated young guys are poor is because many of them are cowards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

My heart and love will be with that rich illitrate not because he got money but because he was able to navigate the system to be financially successful in a country where people look down on illiterates

What I hate in my life are cowards, the only reason many of these educated young guys are poor is because many of them are cowards.
some educated poor guys now will be like...

God !

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Ayemileto(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lol. Rich illiterate na.

If she's even smart enough, she can make him sign documents and collect all his wealth like that ex footballers wife.

I have forgotten the name of the footballer. Dude wasn't educated and his wife successful made him sign documents handling over all his wealth, she later dumped his sorry ass and the UK court ruled in her favour.
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Omar09(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you are a girl and you chose the first over the latter, Unbunja Pleasures of the cash failed you, and your problem has moved from high Court to Supreme Court.
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Marcelo290(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
This used to be an intelligent question some 10 to 15 years ago which calls for an open discourse.

But today, asking such makes you look insane. Times have changed bro. Ever heard of Self-education? The said billionaire can get one without even attending any conventional institution. That someone attended a University or acquired some degree doesn't make him any better if he can't transform the things he was thought to wealth.
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Marcelo290:
This used to be an intelligent question some 10 to 15 years ago which calls for an open discourse.

But today, asking such makes you look insane. Times have changed bro. Ever heard of Self-education? The said billionaire can get one without even attending any conventional institution. That someone attended a University or acquired some degree doesn't make him any better if he can't transform the things he was thought to wealth.
just answer the fvcking question and stop verbalizing !!!

You use words to make life difficult. U dont have to digress

1 Like

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Ogilinsaka: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Money please. I already have brain, so I'd give them from my own..
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Xclusiveme: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
For someone to be a multi billionaire he surely can't be an illiterate. Being smart is part of literacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by sexylassie2(f): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
some educated poor guys now will be like...

God !

I like men who are educated on financial matters and own their shit.

Those men carrying 4 degrees up and down, at the end of the day, it is not transferable to their child but men that are educated in financial matters can transfer wealth to their child
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
Money please. I already have brain, so I'd give them from my own..
grin

1 Like

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

I like men who are educated on financial matters and own their shit.

Those men carrying 4 degrees up and down, at the end of the day, it is not transferable to their child but men that are educated in financial matters can transfer wealth to their child
controversial though... my reservations
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Xclusiveme:
For someone to be a multi billionaire he surely can't be an illiterate. Being smart is part of literacy
wrong ideology

1 Like

Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Money na!!..

I have my reasons. cheesy

Lol, I know your reasons, how much if I tell you
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, I know your reasons, how much if I tell you
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

First off, what does the K in front of the 200 mean?
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Lamanii22(f): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Multi- billionaire ni o... I'll inspire him so he can go back to school... Owo ni koko...
Re: Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? by Okoroawusa: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

Just say that you will take the wealthy guy.. leave this long grammar biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Girls....how I Grow My Butt (booty Workout) / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / Please Help. How Can I Stop Been A Simp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.