Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Art Of Sex, How To Satisfy Your Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Art Of Sex, How To Satisfy Your Woman. (640 Views)

The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? / I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Sex, How To Satisfy Your Woman. by rolly44: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
B4 i continue, i hv not experienced the talk of after sleeping with me she abadon me never, she will come for more, for d record, no be jaze, i dont hv bg p*n*s, the simple secrete is my relation with them b4 we hv sex, forget about sucking, every guy sucks,forget stayng long on her it is a long sufferng, at the end she wil not still be satisfd, do you kno dat wamen enjoy sex wen they ar confident and confortable, how do you do dat, words of fantacy, make her get ready for you, use words to paint the picture, like "do you kno u ar going to enjoy it, because i know how i wil handle u until u com,' such words, she just want u to prove it, dont just jump on her evry waman love good sm*shing, gentle touches, slow movement all over, let bleep be the last thing, do u know dat wen u make ur woman feel weak by romancing her, you dont need to stay long on her b4 both of u get satisfied, always weak ur woman b4 climbng her,she will not be satisfy by ur long stay on her, wen u satisfy her, she will come 4 u wen she need it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Jokes / Pls Help Ur Brother / I Want To Buy An IPhone 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.