Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (107718 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by janettee(f): 11:19pm On May 20, 2020
Who's reading all that grin.

Just take the shortcut wink.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liposure: 11:20pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

Let him dare cheat on me first

I will burn him alive while he's asleep

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

I've sliced off a man's prick before and I can do even worse than that

kilode. Someone cannot play with you

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Thogolicious(f): 11:20pm On May 20, 2020
Some men allow their mistress to insult their wife

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Missyetty(f): 11:21pm On May 20, 2020
Wtf did I just read! So women need to use their hard earned to buy book that will stop a man who can't keep his third leg in a place. You lots need to know when to stop

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:22pm On May 20, 2020
play with my feelings, mental health and emotions? nah I'd rather kill you
Liposure:
kilode. Someone cannot play with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by janettee(f): 11:22pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

Ha shocked
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by litaninja(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2020
In short, sha download your books.....
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Godsonni: 11:24pm On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
Thank you. I experience this accusation and it hurt trying to prove to her that I don't cheat. I just love kissing women on the cheek, that doesn't mean I am cheating. Thank you again.

Huh
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Gcrown50(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2020
This is serious oh... well i wish to tell anyone who is interested in making money in this pandemic to chat 08168688318 on whatsapp to make at least 1500 per day with easy step just try and see!! thanks
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by immaq8(f): 11:25pm On May 20, 2020
nice write up but using Nigeria wives as case study is wrong, if you want your write-up to go beyond...
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2020
how can u say I hate men? I love men and they give great orgasms I just hate low value, aint shiit, depraved scrotes smiley
EVILFOREST:

That's the singular reason you will never be with a MAN.
U detest MEN, yet you want one.
How can one eat his or her cake and still have it..?

U deserve to be with a MANNEQUIN and not a Man.
Get yourself a DILDOO or Cucumber.
After all many LADIES have compensated themselves with those plastics.
For MARRIAGE is not by compulsion and not for everyone.

I ask Who do MEN cheat with....?
For any cheating process to occur, a man and a woman must be involved.
So, if you LADIES are tired of MEN, simply HOLD a meeting informing LADIES to stop putting up with MEN.
.....and also stop heading to SHILOH every minute.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liposure: 11:26pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
play with my feelings, mental health and emotions? nah I'd rather kill you
u need jesus
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by pippimp(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:
The best is to.marry in the Lord and save yoursself all these stress. I mean a regenerated born again man and woman of God. not just any pretender forming born again because he/ she wants to get married.

Shalom.

Lol.....
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by CAPSLOCKED: 11:27pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

FROM TODAY TILL THE END OF THE WORLD, YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE MY MAXIMUM SUPPORT. BELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:28pm On May 20, 2020
we all do, cheating men need Jesus more
Liposure:
u need jesus

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by sonyoung: 11:28pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Isn’t it easier to just shoot him instead of reading this long lubbish
U are a big fool
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 20, 2020
Thogolicious:
Some men allow their mistress to insult their wife
grin grin grin grin grin
Such occurs when the WIFE is not known for any other thing beyond sexxx.
Some WIVES are not even known for SEXXX, they just LIE down stay in apartments changing DSTV STATIONS..... so what do you expect....?

Many WIVES leave every vital part of HOME Grooming to their HOUSEMAIDS...
Maids wash husband's undies...
Maids also feed people's husbands...
Maids clean up kids and still take them to school
Yet the same LADY finds it difficult purchasing new wears for her maid.
The moment her husband does good to the MAID she starts feeling terrible.
So how does she want to be respected...?.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by donsoronzo: 11:31pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Isn’t it easier to just shoot him instead of reading this long lubbish
I tire oo
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by schurley(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

shocked shocked

I have marked your moniker
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liposure: 11:33pm On May 20, 2020
stevmatt15:
Am tired of reading Cheat on me once I cheat on you thrice Simple.
thats unfair cheating
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by apexc1171: 11:33pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:34pm On May 20, 2020
but you fit mark my face? just pray we never somehow end up together
schurley:

shocked shocked

I have marked your moniker
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liposure: 11:36pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
we all do, cheating men need Jesus more
not more than women with anger issues
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by apexc1584: 11:37pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 791876[/color]
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Dybala11(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2020
Shugavee:
stop cheating, made u write this rubbish?? I pity the woman u involved with , but u see ,, u are not God n if there is only 2 good men in the world one is mine!
There's nothing more painful in a relationship/marriage than having a cheat for a spouse.
May I ask you though, what is your own definition of a good man?? Who is a good man??

We all have our flaws aunty, it will be more precise to pray that God should help you to get a man that you are compatible with. A successful courtship doesn't even necessarily signify that a marriage will be successful sef. Thank God that marriage is just a part of life and not all, there's nothing that creeps me out than meeting/taking the wrong person as a spouse sha. Las las we go dey alright by God's grace.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by enirock(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2020
Thanks Op for this beautiful writeup. Assumptions nd claims have led so many to prisons nd early graves while others have been left depressed due to negativity of their thought process or unwillingness on their part to find truth nd amicably resolve differences. Thanks once again
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by SageMK: 11:41pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

They think you're joking. But I know you'll do it.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Dybala11(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Maryam Sander version 2.0
Meanwhile, you can get it away with it maybe if your victim is from a poor home.
I pray none of my relatives jam a monster like you, AMEN!
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liposure: 11:44pm On May 20, 2020
stevmatt15:

Naaaaaaa!!!
If I cheat first, then I take the blame. But if she cheat first then I cheat back. I can't be loitering and waiting while she will be roaming and wandering around. No way.
do me, i do u. no time 2 waste time
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:47pm On May 20, 2020
I'm not a monster... well unless I'm turned into one by a cheating, disrespectful man
in that case, whatever I do is justified
Dybala11:

Maryam Sander version 2.0
Meanwhile, you can get it away with it maybe if your victim is from a poor home.
I pray none of my relatives jam a monster like you, AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liposure: 11:47pm On May 20, 2020
VictorBode:
Exactly! Nigerian women are horrible in bed that's why their husbands cheat on them.

Some of them get fatter and start looking like pig walking about with wrapper in the house.

They'll not hear now later they'll be asking jamb questions.

undecided

must they tie wrapper all d time
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Mdmelijah: 11:47pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.