Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine (10580 Views)

Untouchable Ruggedman Video U'll Like 2 See / Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by cougar1: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
akacoded:

, grin, u guys have really made laugh my backside out!!!!, but truthfully i enjoyed the skit by RM and definitely there's truth in the skit, grin grin, i was thinking that the skit talks to OD also grin grin,

ruggedman was directly dissing modenine on that skit. only mode9 takes rap that seriously.

coming RM and 9ice,truth is, RM helped 9ice in his career as an artist, Rm made hiphop heads to give nice some kinda respect and street credibilty, 9ice himself though has got wot it takes to make things happen in d musi industry in naija but RM was a facelift to his career.he helped his backside and that has to be cos 9ice was loyal to RM.9ice respected RM, 9ice joined RM in dissing mode cos he felt and he knew that RM wud upgrade his career which RM gladly and lovingly did, truth be told!!!!

it's a symbiotic relationship. ruggedman must have known 9ice's talents to have the effrontery to feature him on that track and 9ice himself got a stint in the limelight by laying the hooks on the track. it was a win-win situation. did ruggedman help 9ice in his career? definitely yes but it's kinda bitchy to be talking about such on a diss track. everyone has needed someone's help at a point in their past but in the rap industry, bragging seems to be the order of the day.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
aldon:

Its seems gongo aso is still fuckkin your brains lyk a love-addict dats y u turned anti-rugged all of a sudden spewin crap l8ly.You brainless swine!I tire Oo. .most of em dnt knw a damn thang abt d history of both artistes but they all want to comment.

trust the daft ones to hear their names when it isnt even called!
oponu jati jati. . . . . .

shotster50:

Personally I think  if Rugged featured 9ice on a track when he (9ice) was little known, thats what you call putting on. You can argue that the quality of the song may not have  been  the same if 9ice was not on there, but the fact remains that he was introduced to a bigger audience , yes no?

little known? naaaah he was known already wiv little money!
introduced to a bigger audience? offcourse thats correct cos rugged was bigger than him at that time in the naija music scene!
the song made 9ice more popular. . . . .

9ice has even become more popular and important than ruggedman in naija music!

akacoded:

,9ice joined RM in dissing mode

are u for real? link please o grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by aldon: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
cou-gar:

it's a symbiotic relationship. ruggedman must have known 9ice's talents to have the effrontery to feature him on that track and 9ice himself got a stint in the limelight by laying the hooks on the track. it was a win-win situation. did ruggedman help 9ice in his career? definitely yes but it's kinda bitchy to be talking about such on a diss track. everyone has needed someone's help at a point in their past but in the rap industry, bragging seems to be the order of the day.
You r right but u see. .prior to now,several times when rugged is being told during interviews hw he brought 9ice up, RM modestly refuses sayin he didnt bring 9ice but only contributed to 9ice blowin up. .serzly,its 9ice antics dat propelled RM to take him down memory lane cuz it was obvious 9ice forgot hw he came up. .if 9ice didnt diss RM by releasin songs,pics/vids mocking nd insulting RM on radio & Tv. .Rugged wuldnt hav said all dat u heard.Trust me
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2011
aldon:

.if 9ice didnt diss RM by releasin songs,pics/vids mocking nd insulting RM on radio & Tv. .Rugged wuldnt hav said all dat u heard.Trust me

Mr Oga na the same naija we dey jare, no come dey spin dodo for us abeg! we know as this thing take start. . . . .
9ice didnt do sh*t before ruggedman started poking his nose into family matters like a Ba*tard son of his mother.
next thing we hear is the phone convo all over the net! now thats a bitchy move. . . . .

and ure here spewing lies about 9ice releasing songs and videos about logheadman, before loghead decided to diss him!

Ruggedman started this crap. . . we re not fools here youngman
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by cougar1: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
aldon:

You r right but u see. .prior to now,several times when rugged is being told during interviews hw he brought 9ice up, RM modestly refuses sayin he didnt bring 9ice but only contributed to 9ice blowin up. .serzly,its 9ice antics dat propelled RM to take him down memory lane cuz it was obvious 9ice forgot hw he came up. .if 9ice didnt diss RM by releasin songs,pics/vids mocking nd insulting RM on radio & Tv. .Rugged wuldnt hav said all dat u heard.Trust me

i still like ruggedman though. he is one of the few level headed rappers in nigeria. he hardly brags about material wealth unlike 99% others who are all billionaires in every one of their rhymes.

tosinaded@:

Mr Oga na the same naija we dey jare, no come dey spin dodo for us abeg! we know as this thing take start. . . . .
9ice didnt do excreta before ruggedman started poking his nose into family matters like a Ba*tard son of his mother.
next thing we hear is the phone convo all over the net! now thats a bitchy move. . . . .

stop talking like a juvenile. 9ice made a song talking about his friend sleeping with his missus. hip-hop fans were flaming ruggedman on facebook demanding to know the truth. ruggedman has his credibility to protect. his fans might turn their backs on him and he did the respectable thing by asking 9ice to clarify what the song was all about and 9ice kept faffing around the topic that ruggedman should ignore his fans. how can he ignore his fans? who buys his songs? who made ruggedman what he is today? without the buying fans, there's no rap star. rugged handled it the only way he could.

and ure here spewing lies about 9ice releasing songs and videos about logheadman, before loghead decided to diss him!

Ruggedman started this crap. . . we re not fools here youngman

if 9ice had made a brief press statement that his song wasn't talking about ruggedman - this issue wouldn't have dragged for so long. 9ice wanted to drink from controversy to boost his sales. a dumb move in my own opinion. if he wanted controversy, he should sing about obasanjo sleeping with tony payne.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
cou-gar:

stop talking like a juvenile. 9ice made a song talking about his friend sleeping with his missus. hip-hop fans were flaming ruggedman on facebook demanding to know the truth. ruggedman has his credibility to protect. his fans might turn their backs on him and he did the respectable thing by asking 9ice to clarify what the song was all about and 9ice kept faffing around the topic that ruggedman should ignore his fans. how can he ignore his fans? who buys his songs? who made ruggedman what he is today? without the buying fans, there's no rap star. rugged handled it the only way he could.

gabbage! stop justifying stupidity my friend!
rugged had his plans all along. . . . he's a snitch!

u remember the response 9ice gave him on the phone convo?
so if i sing any song, i av the make a press conference to explain it?

once bitten twice shy was a song. . . the -ve buzz was linked to 2face, cabasa and ruggedman!
the buzz is nothing new to these celebs, its a lifestyle. . . thats the press and the fans for u.
all dem -ve buzz about celebs usually die with time. . . . .
cabasa even came out on fb and twitter, sayn that tonipayne was wiv them in the studio wen the song was being recorded,and even left to make food for them! dsnt that tell any sane sapien that the song wasnt about his wife?
but no, logheadman had other ideas in mind. . . . . . . . .

so my friend like i said before, ure not talking to people who dnt know how this stuff started. . . . .we re not fools!
say something else abeg! am tired of hearing the friend and girlfriend excuse everytime!
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by DBR: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2011
Simple questions. .

Na RM go 1st "contribute"? una just dey yan puan!!
RM say he gave 9ce life. .dude aint talkin bout "contribution"
If he's sayin "contribution. .of course yes! Just d way 9ice contributed to RM's career too.
Plus, 2shotz did that also. .y is he not rantin' bout it??

Abeg, y RM nor talk say na him give Nomorloss life?
Or was nomoreloss not on the main track that made pple pay RM a10tion??
(funny on both songs pple rememba the hooks more than d verses) grin

If RM wey ft 9ice dey claim God as the life giver, the producer nko, PR nko, the person personal skill and ability nko?
RM is just careless with words! sad

i guess Timberland can claim he too gave Drake life. . "mtcheeewwww nonsense"  *in M.I's voice*

oNe
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
well said DBR. . . . . .
just that most rugged fans are careless wiv words just like him!
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by cougar1: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
tosinaded@:

gabbage! stop justifying stupidity my friend!
rugged had his plans all along. . . .  he's a snitch!

you are a tool. what plans are we talking about here? ruggedman has been selling records before 9ice met toni payne. i cannot see how ruggedman would want to take advantage of that dirty union. your senses are beclouded with bias.

u remember the response 9ice gave him on the phone convo?
so if i sing any song, i av the make a press conference to explain it?

that is because 9ice doesn't appreciate the relationship between ruggedman and rugged's fans. if he sings any controversial song like the 'once bitten twice shy' then he should own up and explain to the fans what he meant in his song. we are in the information age not the days of barrister and osita osadebe.

once bitten twice shy was a song. . .  the -ve buzz was linked to 2face, cabasa and ruggedman!
the buzz is nothing new to these celebs, its a lifestyle. . .  thats the press and the fans for u.
all dem -ve buzz about celebs usually die with time. . . . .
cabasa even came out on fb and twitter, sayn that tonipayne was wiv them in the studio wen the song was being recorded,and even left to make food for them! dsnt that tell any sane sapien that the song wasnt about his wife?
but no, logheadman had other ideas in mind. . . . . . . . .

cabassa my foot. what is wrong with hip-hop fans hearing the gospel from the horse's mouth. why should we believe what cabassa said? who the heck is cabassa? what has he gotta do with this ish? 9ice insinuated a close friend of his slept with his wife and you are telling me cabassa said toni payne was making amala in the studio. upgrade your brain drive, my friend. you are hardly making sense.

so my friend like i said before, ure not talking to people who dnt know how this stuff started. . . . .we re not fools!
say something else abeg! am tired of hearing the friend and girlfriend excuse everytime!

i agree you are not a fool, but you are a tool. cheesy
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by DBR: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
RM level headed ke Doesnt boast ke?? Hehehe. .this cougar [/b]will give basketmouth a run for his career!

With his media, twitter, interviews and the snitch move foolery. .RM makes me think what M9 spat is really true. .

[b]Stardom can make some Stars Dumb!

Im done with this.

oNe
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2011
you are a tool. what plans are we talking about here? ruggedman has been selling records before 9ice met toni payne. i cannot see how ruggedman would want to take advantage of that dirty union. your senses are beclouded with bias.

slowpoke. . . .  he needed to sell his already dead new album
how come he has two songs dissing 9ice on the album?

that is because 9ice doesn't appreciate the relationship between ruggedman and rugged's fans. if he sings any controversial song like the 'once bitten twice shy' then he should own up and explain to the fans what he meant in his song. we are in the information age not the days of barrister and osita osadebe.

eerm pls name one artiste that has done a press conference to explain his song to the public!
lmao. . .  why u dey play daft my guy, just to support a foolish act

cabassa my foot. what is wrong with hip-hop fans hearing the gospel from the horse's mouth. why should we believe what cabassa said? who the heck is cabassa? what has he gotta do with this ish? 9ice insinuated a close friend of his slept with his wife and you are telling me cabassa said toni payne was making amala in the studio. upgrade your brain drive, my friend. you are hardly making sense.

only a retard would ask who the heck is cabassa, when it deals wiv 9ice!

and by the way, no dey remix the song my guy. . . . . i dey play am for here, no need changing word to prove ur point!
wife was neva mentiond on that song! or where did u hear ur own song?

like i said in my earlier post about cabassa's comment on fb and twitter, i said every sane sapien would know that 9ice wasnt talkn about payne. . . .
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by rapjunkie(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
cou-gar:

i agree you are not a fool, but you are a tool. cheesy
Urban Dictionary

Tool - One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.

chai!! Tosin!!, na cou-gar dey finish u like dis?

@cougar

u need to mind urself for this thread.
tosinaded@:

and by the way, no dey remix the song my guy. . . . . i dey play am for here, no need changing word to prove your point!
wife was neva mentiond on that song! or where did u hear your own song?

LMAO!! why cou-gar dey do remix like dis na?. . . .I go soon call jimmy jatt or dj neptune to help am release mixtape grin grin grin grin

@everybody

ID Cabasa made 9ice  tongue
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by cougar1: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
tosinaded@:

not-so-smart person. . . .  he needed to sell his already dead new album

did he diss 9ice? or you don't know what a diss is? he explained what happened to slow-wits like you who cannot cope with the pace of the controversy.

eerm pls name one artiste that has done a press conference to explain his song to the public!
lmao. . .  why u dey play daft my guy, just to support a foolish act

name one artist alleging his best friend slept with his wife in such a controversial manner. when you sing garbage, fans will call you out. like i said, it's the internet age. the fans are now closer to their heroes. 9ice should get with the trend of twitter, facebook, blackberry ish. you cannot just open your mouth about any issue without being asked to explain your hogwash.

only a not-so-smart person would ask who the heck is cabassa, when it deals wiv 9ice!

9ice sang a song alleging his best mate slept with his wife and we should seek cabassa's opinion on the matter? is 9ice dead that he cannot be asked to explain his own shyte?

and by the way, no dey remix the song my guy. . . . . i dey play am for here, no need changing word to prove your point!
wife was neva mentiond on that song! or where did u hear your own song?
like i said in my earlier post about cabassa's comment on fb and twitter, i said every sane sapien would know that 9ice wasnt talkn about payne. . . .

whoever 9ice was talking about his own cup of tea. he had the chance to squash the beef but indolent geese like you kept egging him on to call rugged's bluff. well, he got served appropriately. if he could turn back the hands of time, he would wish he had come out on facebook to say he wasn't talking about payne/rugged/cabassa/mombassa.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
cougar u keep sayn the same thing over and over again! your point isnt even valid!

u keep sayn 9ice said his best friend slet wiv his wife

do u av a prob wiv listening or sumtn? cos me no hear wife for that song!

like i said earlier. . . your best friend and wife thing is outplayed, more like a broken record!
hit me up wiv relevant and truthful points. . . .
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by rapjunkie(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
tosinaded@:

cougar u keep sayn the same thing over and over again! your point isnt even valid!

its the id cabasa remix that cou-gar has  cool
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
rapjunkie:

its the id cabasa remix that cou-gar has  cool

lmao!
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by cougar1: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2011
tosinaded@:

like i said earlier. . . your best friend and wife thing is outplayed, more like a broken record!
hit me up wiv relevant and truthful points. . . .

whether he meant wife or girlfriend is irrelevant. the crux of the issue is 9ice should have clarified the whole ish and paint a clearer picture for the fans. the customer is the most important in this ish and they have the right to know what is going wrong. they are the ones paying for 9ice's life bills. without them, 9ice is nothing.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
cou-gar:

whether he meant wife or girlfriend is irrelevant. the crux of the issue is 9ice should have clarified the whole ish and paint a clearer picture for the fans. the customer is the most important in this ish and they have the right to know what is going wrong. they are the ones paying for 9ice's life bills. without them, 9ice is nothing.

absolute nonsense!
explain to his fans? are u for real. . . . .
lmao this guy is a joke
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by cougar1: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2011
tosinaded@:

absolute nonsense!

and that is why you are my favourite tool. grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
cou-gar:

and that is why you are my favourite tool. grin

u should try making a valid point, than tryn to sound funny!
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Fadajasi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
Pocket full of coins, baggy jean saggin too low
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by aldon: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2011
DBR:

RM level headed ke Doesnt boast ke?? Hehehe. .this cougar [/b]will give basketmouth a run for his career!
With his media, twitter, interviews and the snitch move foolery. .RM makes me think what M9 spat is really true. .
[b]Stardom can make some Stars Dumb!

u r just a bitter M9 fan. . Dnt allow sentiments becloud ur judgement. . look deep in2 d case at hand
DBR:

Simple questions. .
Na RM go 1st "contribute"? una just dey yan puan!!RM say he gave 9ce life. .dude aint talkin bout "contribution"If he's sayin "contribution. .of course yes! Just d way 9ice contributed to RM's career too.Plus, 2shotz did that also. .y is he not rantin' bout it?? Abeg, y RM nor talk say na him give Nomorloss life? Or was nomoreloss not on the main track that made pple pay RM a10tion?? (funny on both songs pple rememba the hooks more than d verses) grin
LMAO, this is rily funny. . how many ppl can recite a line of d song CRY ft nnena *mode9's biggest hit* or Badman ft. A1. .everybody knws those tracks were only a BIT listenable cuz nnena nd A1 were on d chorus. .who wan dull?
2Shotz said nuffin cuz he had no issue wiv 9ice. .rugged didnt say anyfin abt nomoreloss cuz they had no issues wiv each other plus he only featured nomoreloss as a fellow artiste but helped 9ice a WHOLE lot 2 blow up wch changed 9ice's lyf 4 d better! Get it
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by DBR: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
Wtf!! Fadabasi or wats ur name. .I'm drivin now,will get back to usoon, wtf?!

oNe
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by slimshay(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
I've said it, Sauron got 'stoopider' and came back as Cougar.

This guy makes the most retarded argument on NL.

No body has ever sang about cheating spouses. . .like wtf!!!
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by aldon: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
tosinaded@:

not-so-smart person. . . .  he needed to sell his already dead new album
RM using controversy wit a disrespectful FUJI singer dat he helped up to boost album sales Tosin. .your low level of reasoning is frightening. .I think am nw convinced dat u r rily a 'TOOL' jst as Cougar rightly pointed out!
But You used to be saucekid's Tool before or is it because he dropped a mediocre album I think U r now heading 4 a bigger letdown Lmao
cou-gar:

did he diss 9ice? or you don't know what a diss is? he explained what happened to slow-wits like you who cannot cope with the pace of the controversy
you r rite on point!
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
aldon person wey no sabi u now, go think say u get sense!
if u like call 9ice a fuji artiste, the fact remains that the fuji was featured on ruggedy baba and that made the song a mega hit!

and pls tel me wut 2 songs addressing 9ice are doing on the album. . . if not to sell records!

ure even dumber than cougar
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by DBR: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
@fadabasi cheesy
Yea. . Home now. .
That has to be the most warped and ignorant post of all time!
Re-read d bull u wrote. .
1-in ur parochial mind, a track that was just "a lil BIT listenable" won a chanelO award cos of the chorus??
2-the repetitive "she likes ma flow,gimme some month,swagga man dope" is wat made Badman?
The way u pple compare irrelevant analogies baffles me!
Truthfully, tell me wat popular track nnena had b4 Cry, then tell me who knows A1, musically b4 Badman.

The popular "opomulero"title by which rugged boast now was conferred on him by 9ice. .his dexterity n dept in that song can't be compared to A1's hook at all!

Cry won d award primarily because of the deep story poetically told by M9, and its societal relevance. And u think that lies in d chorus. .how ignorant can u be!But most yall kno little about content when it comes to music.

Go back to any thread on Badman and see how pple talked bout the flow and d lyric and d beat. .u'l notice d chorus had little shine in d discussion.

If u find any 9ja rapper that has more quotable than M9 on any 9ja thread, show me. .yet they don't kno d lyrics? U need help. .no, like serrizly!

Nomorelos and RM nor get issue? Who is this fadabasi fadajasi guy sef?
The only reason RM didn't rant bout issue wit Nomoreloss is cos it won't help his career. Cos Nomoreloss is in d background. Can't even discuss 9ja music industry wit u, u r apperently backrupt in facts!

Your lamest, stupidest remark is that RM ft Nomoreloss as a FELLOW artist but HELPED 9ice. .jeezzz. .how arrongantly ignorant can one get?!

Just lay d topic to rest abeg.
oNe
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by DBR: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
FUJI?? Then that's a 1st. .a fuji artist murdered a rapper on his rap track!! Kudos to 9ice then! Pple just take pride in spewing garbage sha. .pity!

oNe
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 12:44am On Jan 06, 2011
The way some folks argue in here makes one wonder if they're just clowning or sumn.

Tosin, DBR, Slimshay . . . you guys have said it all . . . can't say more.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by MeGaStReEt: 2:55am On Jan 06, 2011
Like I said ealier, RM F'd up posting their fone convo online, but if I am in a situation like the one he was, I will do the same thing, most of the blame should go to 9ice for not coming out to clear the air. Those people supporting 9ice, if he happens to be their own blood brother, they'll will not egg him on to a fruitless attempt, If 9ice think he is going to gain more fans with this, I am sorry the reverse is the case here, becuase most of his fans are actualy disgusted with his attitude (except those that are looking for his downfall)

9ice is not nice at all, if he respect and value his rel'ship with RM, he would have come out to clear the air as soon as he heard the rumour. Last year, there were rumours that Tuface sang "Only Me" becuase of Mikel and blah blah blah, he is not even that close to Mikel, he came out and told everybody that he did not sing the song becuase of Mikel, I even read it on papers and 9ice is not even up to 2baba's level, yet he claims he dont have time to clear anything, calling his fans silly people till today he's not been able to tell us if its true that RM slept with his wife or its just a business stragegy. He claimed he does not have time, but he's been able to compose diss song and even shoot a video for it.

When RM posted the fone convo online, I was expecting 9ice to come out and tell us, yes RM slept with my wife, he did not say anything about it at all, till today, all I hear is "bas.sta.rd, bas.sta.rd, bas.sta.rd", bas.sta.rd" talk I am listening childish. . . . 9ice should come out tell us if RM slept with his wife or not and stop beating about the bush, or is that he dont know what to say? RC invited RM for their wetin dey program, and Wale pow pow pow said, he called 9ice to come on the program to give his own side of the story, but 9ice is shying away, why?

If person pay for your school fees from your secondary school to uni, even if na you buy your books, biro, handout etc by your self, na the person train you for school, if you fail e no concern the person, but if you fall out with first class, the person go come out boldly say na him train you for school

. . . .aint notin fishy abt me, I aint titus
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by MeGaStReEt: 2:58am On Jan 06, 2011
I cant believe I wrote all that, I just waste 20mins phewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Send Free Sms / Text Messages On Mtn Network (must See Trick) / Snoop Doggy Dogg Doggystyle Full Download. 1993 Zip / List Your Top 10 Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.