Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine (10549 Views)

Untouchable Ruggedman Video U'll Like 2 See / Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2010
;d
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by montelik(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

to me, the track 9 is not a diss track

9ice the ingrate (by Chynadu)

Cool, but I actually said 2 tracks addressing 9ice. Whether they are diss tracks or not he had time and space to include 2 whole tracks addressing 9ice, yet could only put an indirect skit that might be aimed at mode. I say chicken. grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Ignatio(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2010
I think he was refering to OD too. Mode had neva worn a suit for his album cover.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tosinaded(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2010
megastreet and aldon are just unrealistic rugged fans!
sayn the truth or admitting it wont kill u, it only shows u av minds of ur own
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by MeGaStReEt: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

megastreet and aldon are just unrealistic rugged fans!
sayn the truth or admitting it wont kill u, it only shows u av minds of your own

Look here young man, I love music, I am a fan of good music

whats the truth you want me to say? besides, if you are not okay with my comment, help yourself. . . . .
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by baggage: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
yes,ruggedman indeed took shots at mode nine in dat skit, i'm disappointed in ruggedman for not mentioning d name straight, but we cant deny dat ruggedman paved d way for rappers in naija wit dat ehen diss track
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by dammiecool(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2010
baggage:

yes,ruggedman indeed took shots at mode nine in dat skit, i'm disappointed in ruggedman for not mentioning d name straight, but we cant deny dat ruggedman paved d way for rappers in naija wit dat ehen diss track

mode ix metion hin name 4 death blow
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by 04kaa: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2010
dammiecool:

mode ix metion hin name 4 death blow
yes he did! grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by A40(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ruggedman cannot come correct at Mode 9! Does he want to get killed? Ocean no be swimming pool nau

baggage:

Paved the way or lined his pocket So dissing a few whack entertainers around is what is called paving the way? I laugh in gonorrhoea. He even had the guts to say he made 9ice! Premium opaks
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by MeGaStReEt: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2010
A-40:

Ruggedman cannot come correct at Mode 9! Does he want to get killed? Ocean no be swimming pool nau
Paved the way or lined his pocket So dissing a few whack entertainers around is what is called paving the way? I laugh in gonorrhoea. He even had the guts to say he made 9ice! Premium opaks

He never said he MADE 9ice, what he said is he contributed to the progress of his career
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by aldon: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2010
A-40:

Ignorance na disease Oo
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Emaprince: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2010
Modenine did not mention the name of rugged in any of his tracks,does that mean that he's scared?so,for rugged not to mention mode doesn't mean he's scared also.I agree that rugged pavede the way for other real rappers after the ehen diss cos it opened the eyes of the blind audience.It made people to start yearning for real music and thats why people like modey got to be listened to.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by A40(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2010
aldon:

Ignorance na disease Oo
Of course you would know that since its what you suffer from terminally

MeGaStReEt:

He never said he MADE 9ice, what he said is he contributed to the progress of his career
What then was all that rubbish he was yarning on a word is enough for the 9ice? Na him mama and papa dey help 9ice dey write song.

Ema prince:

Modenine did not mention the name of rugged in any of his tracks,does that mean that he's scared?so,for rugged not to mention mode doesn't mean he's scared also.I agree that rugged pavede the way for other real rappers after the ehen diss cos it opened the eyes of the blind audience.It made people to start yearning for real music and thats why people like modey got to be listened to.
FYI guys like Trybesmen e.t.c where already rocking the mic way before Ruggedman dreamt of rapping. He took the easy way out by dissing others to get to the top!! Any desperate Tom,Diick and Ifeanyi at the time coulda done what Rugged did! Its no wonder he is already thinking retirement after 2-3 albums
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by MeGaStReEt: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2010
A-40:

What then was all that rubbish he was yarning on a word is enough for the 9ice? Na him mama and papa dey help 9ice dey write song.

lol, it seems you didnt listen to the song before coming here to comment, please do that.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by A40(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2011
He implied it! Try and read between the lines abeg. Or are you waiting for him to say it ho-ha??
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tayoast(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2011
RugHead Man did imply dt he MADE 9ice.

He said

'I gave u d money, d fame, d wife dt changed ur Life. Who gave u a son, In other words, u can say I gave u a Life.''

Crap!!!
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by MeGaStReEt: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2011
tayo_ast:

He said

'I gave u d money, d fame, d wife dt changed your Life. Who gave u a son, In other words, u can say I gave u a Life.''

Crap!!!

Did RM gave 9ice Money, Fame and Wife that changed his life?

ansa
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by A40(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2011
tayo_ast:

He said

'I gave u d money, d fame, d wife dt changed your Life. Who gave u a son, In other words,  u can say I gave u a Life.''

Crap!!!
I tire ooh i no know wetin this Megastreet nigga dey talk again

MeGaStReEt:

Did RM gave 9ice Money, Fame and Wife that changed his life?
ansa
How could Ruggedman give 9ice money? How much dey im hand? Is he the one that writes his lyrics? Abeg park well jor! Fame? Are you having a laugh?? Because of a collabo! Newsflash he did one with 2shotz first and you dont see 2shotz saying such nonsense. 9ice is now bigger than Ruggedman FYI
As for the wife thingy. He introduced them! So what does he want? A cookie! Na him go first introduce woman to person? That shows you how petty he is.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tayoast(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2011
Abi o.

Since wen does introducing two pple become a big deal. RugHead Man is fighting a lost cause.

Thank God he's retiring anyways
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by shotster50(m): 3:29am On Jan 03, 2011
Some of y'all cant reason properly because the love for your favourite artistes dey shack you like cheap ogogoro.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by MeGaStReEt: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2011
A-40:

How could Ruggedman give 9ice money? How much dey im hand? Is he the one that writes his lyrics? Abeg park well jor! Fame? Are you having a laugh?? Because of a collabo! Newsflash he did one with 2shotz first and you dont see 2shotz saying such nonsense. 9ice is now bigger than Ruggedman FYI
As for the wife thingy. He introduced them! So what does he want? A cookie! Na him go first introduce woman to person? That shows you how petty he is.

Honestly, I dont have any problem with 9ice or any other 9ja artiste, If you sing good songs I'll praise you, if you dull, I dull you tooo. But, this 9ice and RM issue, look at the bolded part, RM did not say he writes lyrics for 9ice. Lets use this as an example, somebody graduated 10 years ago and till now cant find a job, trecking all the streets in Lagos looking for a job, even if na 5k own, and all of a sudden, somebody from no were came and took that person from his misery and gave him a good job that will fetch him 500k a month, so, its left for the person to elevate himself and gain promotion in the company to earn money, how he goes or come from work is no longer your business, and if at the end the person became successful, you can rightly say, you contributed to his success, some will say in other words, they made that person what he is. Even though I dont favor RM coming out to tell the whole world what he did for 9ice, but everything he said is TRUE! I know you love 9ice, but make we dey try talk truth. Yar'Adua died halfway, but OBJ can boldly say he made him president, if somebody introduced you to a big position at Aso Rock, that person will eventualy be your godfather, infact, just look at what is going on in nigeria political office today
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
tayo_ast:

Abi o.

Since wen does introducing two pple become a big deal. RugHead Man is fighting a lost cause.

Thank God he's retiring anyways

In showbiz . . . it's the biggest deal. Your contacts are like your only assets in showbiz.
Why do you think people still sign to Diddy??
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by slimshay(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
I can see ya'll still having a laff with this RM made 9ice nonsense. RM put 9ice on his first big stage hookum. Na RM wan sing the chorus of Ruggedybaba untop stage ni? 9ice gave him a hit track, jus as he gave 2shotz a hit track.

Name one other thing asides Ruggedybaba, which I've rearranged for ur thinking up there, that points to any sort of contribution to 9ice's career. Utter nonsense.

Toni can lay claim to ACTIVELY helping his career as his publicist and manager. But RM, plzzz. What else won't we hear IcePrinze made Brymo? ToniTetuila made 2face?
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Fadajasi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2011
Una just dey waste una time

Ruggedman & 9ice dey club atm dey flex
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by aldon: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Honestly, I dont have any problem with 9ice or any other 9ja artiste, If you sing good songs I'll praise you, if you dull, I dull you tooo. But, this 9ice and RM issue, look at the bolded part, RM did not say he writes lyrics for 9ice. Lets use this as an example, somebody graduated 10 years ago and till now cant find a job, trecking all the streets in Lagos looking for a job, even if na 5k own, and all of a sudden, somebody from no were came and took that person from his misery and gave him a good job that will fetch him 500k a month, so, its left for the person to elevate himself and gain promotion in the company to earn money, how he goes or come from work is no longer your business, and if at the end the person became successful, you can rightly say, you contributed to his success, some will say in other words, they made that person what he is. Even though I dont favor RM coming out to tell the whole world what he did for 9ice, but everything he said is TRUE! I know you love 9ice, but make we dey try talk truth. Yar'Adua died halfway, but OBJ can boldly say he made him president, if somebody introduced you to a big position at Aso Rock, that person will eventualy be your godfather, infact, just look at what is going on in nigeria political office today
Gbam! Real Talk
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tayoast(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
eldee:

In showbiz . . . it's the biggest deal. Your contacts are like your only assets in showbiz.
Why do you think people still sign to Diddy??

not in ds context.

He implied he did 9ice some favour by introducing him 2 d lady whom he(9ice) eventually married undecided
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Slimshay
Choc City made Brymo, ask anyone.
In the industry, your talent is nothing these days, a million people are talented, the difference between a talented singer and the one that you've heard is one contact.

tayo_ast:

not in ds context.

He implied he did 9ice some favour by introducing him 2 d lady whom he(9ice) eventually married undecided

Maybe not that part . . . but the part where you make someone by putting them on a track is so true.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tayoast(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
pk, if i may ask, who did who a favour on dt Ruggedy Baba track?
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by slimshay(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
@eldee, I dare Iceprinze to come out and say he made Brymo. Brymo is signed to CC of cos they made him. 9ice is not signed to Rugged records, on the contrary his rendition of that chorus gave RM a hit track.

RM did not make 9ice, the truth is 9ice helped put him back on a pedestal.

Again let one ACTIVE participation of RM in the rise of 9ice. Anbody taaaaalk I am lizzening. Aaaawkay!!! Lol.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by slimshay(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
Again, one ACTIVE*
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Slim

It's easy, anyone that puts you on your first big track opens doors for you, so yes, Ice Prince can claim he's responsible for a big part Brymo's fame right now, he even wrote the freaking hook. . . it's simple. You don't need to sign the person, it's a well known fact.
In music, you are who you know . . . now most times, the person signs you ASAP, but other times they just give you a great co-sign and that's enough.

tayo_ast:

pk, if i may ask, who did who a favour on dt Ruggedy Baba track?

So J.Cole on A Star is Born was doing Jay-Z a favour just because he was better?? You guys don't understand music business.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by tayoast(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
i've heard u.

**just thinking, wat if 9ice had not done exceptionally well on d track?**

I'm sure it wasnt d first tym a regular artiste 'll be featuring a newbie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wande Coal: "Been Long You Saw Me" / Da Grin If I Die Lyrics / Terry G's Album - Ginjah your Swaggah Season 1 Is Out!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.