Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine (10551 Views)

Untouchable Ruggedman Video U'll Like 2 See / Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 3:58am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

As I said before, I've challenged you on the fact that you can't bring a case under Data Protection against an individual. . . nay, I dare you. grin

You can . . . even if you must sue an organization, you most usually need to join the major occupier of that office as a party . . . an organization might be a legal personality but it can't appear in court to defend itself . . . you've got it all twisted.

And yep . . . the FOI weakens the effect of the data protection issues with public authorities and emanations of the state(which could be anything the courts want it to be), hence my statement bout how data protection has been weakened by FOI.

You brought up the FOI (which is a statute that applies to disclosure of info by public authorities when requested by individuals) and I showed you how it is totally irrelevant to a law that protects the privacy of a non-public individual like 9ice . . . you still haven't proved how it applies to the RM/9ice debate.

On Assange, go watch his interviews, his legal defense is the fact that he has a right to distribute information on things like discussions between government officials 1. Because he's not under a duty to protect information handed to him under the Espionage Act. 2. Freedom of information.

Very good . . . I’m happy you stated that he brought up a legal defense - meaning he has a case to answer . . . you initially wanted your statement to appear like Assange can release info illegally and go unscathed . . . again I say “nay” - bite me tongue

And when you say “his interviews”, “his legal defense”, etc . . . are you not missing out the operative part of those expressions?? They are “his”! Any nucca can give any kinda excuse under the Sun for doing anything . . . you’ve gotta wait for the conclusion of the matter before you come here to retch piffle.

Most of those cables have nothing to do with criminal law.

Says who?? Why not let the Australian Police conclude their investigations?? Also, US Justice Dept has initiated “criminal investigations” into the release of the cables . . . I thought you watch CNN.

The Information Commissioner is not a person, it's an office . . . you don't sue Richard Thomas, you sue The office of the Information Commissioner.

An office . . . occupied by a person. Of course you don’t sue the person but the office in civil matters, not criminal . . . and even when you sue the office in civil matters, who appears?? The office, with human organs and walking on its 2 legs?? You apparently know what we’re discussing here but in your usual desperate style, you’ll call Barrack Obama a woman just to make some foolish points.

I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . you cannot bring a case against Ruggedman under the Data Protection Act in the UK or Nigeria . . . no way.

And who was gonna do that anyway?? I simply referred to the spirit, intent, form, principle of a statute . . . it simply makes illegal the “processing of anybody’s personal data, without the subject’s lawful and fair consent” . . . it’s applicable here . . . but trust Eldee to go into semantics about how Section XYZ of that law says that a black man must shave his armpits every fortnight.

I don't gain anything from disgracing you, you have nothing to lose, a solicitor has his reputation at stake. grin grin

You’re the simpleton here . . . just the theory and spirit of a law and you’re foaming in the mouth . . .

A solicitor?? The closest you’ll ever get to being a [b]law[/b]yer (in the real sense of the word) is in the first 3 letters of your biological name. You’d better try a career in being a circus clown, the signs are not encouraging.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 4:35am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

1. Hearsay is admissible in civil cases. 'Admissible' means the judge does not order it to be struck out, in a criminal case, the DA/Defence raises and objection and it is struck out by the judge. Anything that's allowed by the judge is evidence and is given the weight it deserves.

Hehehe . . . a cobbler's definition of admissiblity of evidence.

The Evidence Act says to "prove what you assert" . . . and when all you can offer the courts is "what XYZ told me" and not direct evidence from the "witness testifying under oath in the box", the Court merely hears you out (fair hearing) . . . they do not admit your evidence or become guided by it in reaching a decision . . . of course matters of law are open-ended . . . the standards for civil cases are more relaxed than those of criminal matters . . . hearsay evidence only becomes admissible in civil cases if it's relevant to the case . . . but little or no weight is adduced to it . . . if you want us to go into a lengthy discussion on this, I can provide judicial authorities.

2. The Facebook threats don't count as hearsay . . . full evidence that he's being threatened. If Ruggedman wants to justify his intrusion on 9ice' privacy in court, all he needs to do is bring evidence that his and Toni's safety was at risk and it had affected his livelihood . . . evidence Facebook threats, Newspaper reports, even his word etc.
And yep . . . prosecutors have used even twitter as major evidence before, if you want cases, I can give you.

You’re getting sumn wrong here . . . evidence can be gotten from any source - sim cards, phone logs, twitter, facebook, etc . . . and if RM wanted to bring a claim that he was under any threat, all he needed to do was to take action against the folks on facebook, not bugging and publishing 9ice’s private convo (9ice was never one of those who sent him the hate/threat mails).

Maybe a recap of the events would do you some help:

1. 9ice sings a song that’s literally not directed at RM
2. Folks claim it’s RM and send hate emails
3. RM bugs a private convo with 9ice and asks him to come refute the allegation
4. 9ice finds RM’s request ridiculous and refuses to do so - he doesn’t see how he’s supposed to hold a press conference over every useless/careless talk idle minds engage and will always engage in
5.RM releases the convo on the internet

Now, in your ‘wisdom’, you’re asking RM to go to court and explain that his reason for taking the law into his hands is cos he was under threat from erratic characters on Facebook . . . when the proper action would have been to sue the irascible folks on Facebook. It’s akin to this scenario: folks say Eldee and XYZ are gays . . . Eldee needs to clear his name . . . he then releases a video of XYZ having sex with a female, just to show that XYZ only lays with females . . . that’s called “taking the law into your hands” and it’s actionable.

You’ll soon take me to court for calling you a dunce on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 5:00am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

No, Ruggedman doesn't have to bring any case to court . . . he's not the one bitching bout how someone leaked his phone call.
He had a problem, he dealt with it . . . if 9ice wants to take that to court . . . then the threats and harm to livelihood comes in as evidence.
At the end of the day . . it will be 'upblic interest in protecting privacy balanced against Rugged's right to livelihood, his need to protect his life, and the need to protect Payne from harm' . . . wasted court fees. grin grin

I thought you earlier stated that the courts would take all of Ruggedman's special circumstances into consideration??

He dealt with it the wrong way and whether he's the plaintiff or defendant, the court is not a place where a grown man goes to proffer weak excuses for taking the law into his hands.

And I'm saying Rugged had a lot of other ways to do that . . . choosing the one that's ridden with controversy and problems does not 'protect his life or that of Payne from harm'.

I already told you why he wouldn't have won . . . now will he have a good case now?? I laugh in English.   
As I said . . .'he that comes to equity must come with clean hands'. You'll be struck out from the beginning.

And I told you that only comes into play after 9ice had released “Talk I Am Listening” . . . the question is this - what if 9ice had headed for the courts immediately after the convo was published?? Do you think he’d have had a good case or not??

I also told you to let the courts decide if 9ice ain’t coming to equity with clean hands . . . don’t preempt . . . 9ice might be guilty of calling RM names . . . RM is guilty of a breach of someone’s constitutional right . . . it’s all a question of interpretation . . .

You just love to lump things up like a lummox . . . example - someone posts your n[i]ud[/i]e pics on the internet . . . out of rage, you call the person a b[i]ast[/i]ard . . . you then head for the courts for redress . . . you think the judge/jury would tell you to shut up cos you reacted in anger?? Argue intelligently tongue

I said Data Protection is heavily undermined in the UK because of the numerous qualifications . . . the most important being freedom of Information.

And I told you it doesn’t apply here . . . 9ice and Ruggedman are not members of Parliament tongue

Even if I studied in Burundi, it just shows how low the standard of education is in Nigeria . . .   

Nah . . . it shows how studying in a better school would have helped your comprehension and cognitive abilities grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 5:20am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

You see, that's where the big issue here is . . . what's the heinous crime in leaking a phonecall??
You just compared leaking a phonecall to killing thousands of innocent people. That's the lack of objectivity that I have having to deal with.
With the law, I can say sumn and give you court decisions and principles to back it up, but here you can put Osama and Ruggedman in the same line of thought and all I can say is, well . . . people have a right to be silly.

Pffff . . . making a skyscraper out of a mole hill.

I said that cos of your warped reasoning that "personal moral justification" suffices for every action we take as individuals.

If that analogy hurts you so much, let's try this - Tiger Woods had a moral justification for cheating on his wife . . . and I have a moral justification for calling you a dunce grin grin grin

Growing old is different from growing up . . . you've been doing the former, now try the latter tongue

Vindicated, yep he was . . . he didn't sleep with Toni Payne, 9ice said it in the phone call.

It's debatable . . . he said it in a "leave me alone I don't wanna be bothered" manner . . .

Now lemme tell you sumn you don't know - I personally doubt that Rugged had an affair with Toni (and it's got nutin to do with the phone call) . . . but 9ice can prove that he said it in haste when RM kept on being a pest.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2011
Hehehe . . . how was you Wiki research?? grin grin
This is going to be so much fun . . . let me finish with this paper.

You know so little about the law, it's amusing . . . there's a guy called Lawyer on NL, a solcitor . . . I'll try to find him, laughing at you will be so much fun.
By the way can you give me details of the Uni you studied law at?? Just so I can know who I'm arguing with. grin grin
I don't mind giving you my email to send it if you're embarrassed. tongue tongue
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

Hehehe . . . how can I seek endorsement on issues to beat my chest?? Come on man, you're prolly older than I am, act your age.

Hehehehe . . . this has gotta be the joke of the millenium.

I recall Rhymstein's opener "When an agbaya (Eldee) decides to play with kids in the sand . . ."

Bros, you'll prolly die if you "act your age" grin grin grin

The post they all endorsed . . . Brown_suga killed it with three lines, you had to bring other reasons up. . . now you see why I said people should think before saying 'I agree' 'you're right'?? It's for their own goos.

I have already answered Brown Suga . . . I only shed more light on what he/she might have prolly missed in my earlier post . . . he/she is yet to come up with any reply.

And when people of acclaimed intelligence/brain power in here endorse a comment that negates yours, it only shows that your mental faculties need a visit to the factory . . . you're not half as intelligent as any of them.

Brown Suga ko, White Honey ni . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

Hehehe . . . how was you Wiki research?? grin grin
This is going to be so much fun . . . let me finish with this paper.

Wiki research?? You wish. I waited for a while for your usual dumb replies and left ma lappy when you came with up with none.

You know so little about the law, it's amusing . . . there's a guy called Lawyer on NL, a solcitor . . . I'll try to find him, laughing at you will be so much fun.

Go fetch him . . . and lemme laugh harder than I'm already doing.

By the way can you give me details of the Uni you studied law at?? Just so I can know who I'm arguing with. grin grin
I don't mind giving you my email to send it if you're embarrassed. tongue tongue

Why not?? But for starters, it ain't in Burundi grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Wiki research?? You wish. I waited for a while for your usual dumb replies and left ma lappy when you came with up with none.

Go fetch him . . . and lemme laugh harder than I'm already doing.

Why not?? But for starters, it ain't in Burundi grin grin grin

Boxer talk . . .oya na . . . what's the name of the Uni?? You dey fear?? grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 5:43am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

Boxer talk . . .oya na . . . what's the name of the Uni?? You dey fear?? grin grin

You need to bug a telephone call with me before I can tell ya tongue grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 5:49am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

You need to bug a telephone call with me before I can tell ya tongue grin

Hmmn . . . SMH!!!
This is where it even gets more hilarious, so you can type essays on wiki legal research but to say 'I'm from . . .' is hard for you?? grin grin
I don't blame you . . . but come on man, don't be embarrassed, it's prolly not as bad as you think it is. grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

Hmmn . . . SMH!!!
This is where it even gets more hilarious, so you can type essays on wiki legal research but to say 'I'm from . . .' is hard for you?? grin grin
I don't blame you . . . but come on man, don't be embarrassed, it's prolly not as bad as you think it is. grin grin

I know we're joking but honestly, you're just another piece of trash to me . . . so I really dunno why I must tell you anything about myself.

You'll agree that knowing your own 'school' won't be a difficult task for me though . . . just a google search with your real names (if the 'school' exists on the world wide web grin) and I'll go RM on you . . . grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

I know we're joking but honestly, you're just another piece of trash to me . . . so I really dunno why I must tell you anything about myself.

You'll agree that knowing your own 'school' won't be a difficult task for me though . . . just a google search with your real names (if the 'school' exists on the world wide web grin) and I'll go RM on you . . . grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . so basically you're embarrassed to say where your 'legal background' comes from?? grin grin
What's with the commentary?? Do this for your uni, your lecturer will be proud of you, notice how my jokes aren't evasive. tongue
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 6:10am On Jan 09, 2011
@Bamsyle

Don't run na . . . help me to help you, aiite I promise I won't tell anyone . . .I just wanna know so I can send my kids there. grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

Hehehe . . . so basically you're embarrassed to say where your 'legal background' comes from?? grin grin
What's with the commentary?? Do this for your uni, your lecturer will be proud of you, notice how my jokes aren't evasive. tongue

Hahahaha . . . I laugh the Obasanjo way.

You must think I'm your younger brother to expect me to honour your question . . . I don't answer st[i]up[/i]id questions tongue

Unlike you, I only reveal such information to those who deserve to know . . . on the commentary thingy, just wanted to let you know that despite the nosedive in your thinking and communication abilities in recent times, I still wanna force myself to believe that you are not this daft . . . well, maybe you're saying I'm wrong tongue grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

@Bamsyle

Don't run na . . . help me to help you, aiite I promise I won't tell anyone . . .I just wanna know so I can send my kids there. grin grin

Run ke?? From an eel like you?? grin grin

Your kids?? When are you gonna get a lady who'll be foolish enough to say "I do"?? tongue grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 6:20am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Hahahaha . . . I laugh the Obasanjo's way.

You must think I'm your younger brother to expect me to honour your question . . . I don't answer st[i]up[/i]id questions tongue

Unlike you, I only reveal such information to those who deserve to know . . . on the commentary thingy, just wanted to let you know that despite the nosedive in your thinking and communication abilities in recent times, I still wanna force myself to believe that you are not this daft . . . well, maybe you're saying I'm wrong tongue grin grin

BUHAHAHAHAH!!! We need a 'rolling on the floor holding mouth not to disturb neighbours while laughing' emoticon grin grin
I don't deserve to know?? Aiite . . . I think you come from a quack uni, I want to sue your uni for failing in their statutory duty to provide an acceptable standard of education to citizens of Nigeria . . . trying to help yo make money here. grin grin

So Bamsyle is not proud of his Uni nay, embarrassed on its behalf?? grin grin Come on, tell me . . .don't be shy. grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Run ke?? From an eel like you?? grin grin

Your kids?? When are you gonna get a lady who'll be foolish enough to say "I do"?? tongue grin grin

Yeah . . . I admit, I won't have kids, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't tell me the name of your Uni na . . . aiite, I want my younger sisters to enrol.
Do they accept A-levels?? grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

BUHAHAHAHAH!!! We need a 'rolling on the floor holding mouth not to disturb neighbours while laughing' emoticon grin grin
I don't deserve to know?? Aiite . . . I think you come from a quack uni, I want to sue your uni for failing in their statutory duty to provide an acceptable standard of education to citizens of Nigeria . . . trying to help yo make money here. grin grin

So Bamsyle is not proud of his Uni nay, embarrassed on its behalf?? grin grin Come on, tell me . . .don't be shy. grin grin

Yeah . . . I admit, I won't have kids, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't tell me the name of your Uni na . . . aiite, I want my younger sisters to enrol.
Do they accept A-levels?? grin grin

Na wa o - this is how insanity begins.
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Na wa o - this is how insanity begins.

How many excuses will you use gan naw?? Haba . . . when I asked Tosin, it was quick, I even found out that I attended the same school as Chamo, why are you ashamed of your uni?? grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

How many excuses will you use gan naw?? Haba . . . when I asked Tosin, it was quick, I even found out that I attended the same school as Chamo, why are you ashamed of your uni?? grin grin

Bamsyle is who he is . . . not to be compared with another tongue

If your understanding of asking a question is popping a s[i]tu[/i]pid one in the middle of a debate, then I'm afraid you're not as smart as Tumfulu tongue
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Bamsyle is who he is . . . not to be compared with another tongue

If your understanding of asking a question is popping a s[i]tu[/i]pid one in the middle of a debate, then I'm afraid you're not as smart as Tumfulu tongue

More and more excuses . . . remember this threads are archived, I trust people to come here and laugh at you over this. grin grin
This is a 'who born the maga' question . . . your long story is helping me stay awake to work, but it's getting boring now, but I won't quit sha . . .
Bamishile . . . ile eko giga wo lo ti kawe e?? grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

More and more excuses . . . remember this threads are archived, I trust people to come here and laugh at you over this. grin grin
This is a 'who born the maga' question . . . your long story is helping me stay awake to work, but it's getting boring now, but I won't quit sha . . .
Bamishile . . . ile eko giga wo lo ti kawe e?? grin grin

Excuses?? OMG . . . I never thought you were this daft.

I'll be happy if this thread hits the front page . . . so all nairalanders can see who the mumu of this forum is . . . to think you were really expecting an answer to that??

Ok, ma own question to you - Are you a guinea fowl?? grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Excuses?? OMG . . . I never thought you were this daft.

I'll be happy if this thread hits the front page . . . so all nairalanders can see who the mumu of this forum is . . . to think you were really expecting an answer to that??

Ok, ma own question to you - Are you a guinea fowl?? grin grin grin

No, I'm not . . . so what's the name of your Uni??
Why shame dey catch you na?? grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

No, I'm not . . . so what's the name of your Uni??
Why shame dey catch you na?? grin grin

He answered . . . grin grin grin

Next, who normally gets on top during the act?? Your dad or your mom?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

He answered . . . grin grin grin

Next, who normally gets on top during the act?? Your dad or your mom?? grin grin grin grin grin

Your mum . . . I will not let you get away with disgracing your uni . . . tell me what is the name of your uni??
Wole Soyinka is a a proud UI graduate . . . are you proud of your uni?? grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

Your mum . . . I will not let you get away with disgracing your uni . . . tell me what is the name of your uni??
Wole Soyinka is a a proud UI graduate . . . are you proud of your uni?? grin grin

grin grin grin

I thought you could answer ALL questions.

It's a simple question . . . why're you so shy??

I will not let you get away with disgracing your parents . . . tell me who stays at what position during s[i]e[/i]x??
Erm, if you answer this one appropriately . . . next one will be "who screams louder"?? . . . are you proud of your parents?? grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

grin grin grin

I thought you could answer ALL questions.

It's a simple question . . . why're you so shy??

I will not let you get away with disgracing your parents . . . tell me who stays at what position during s[i]e[/i]x??
Erm, if you answer this one appropriately . . . next one will be "who screams louder"?? . . . are you proud of your parents?? grin grin grin

This is what I said about unreasonableness . . . you're too old to be acting like this, I told you before.
But what uni did you learn to talk this way?? cheesy

You see how I sound reasonable even when I joke, while you sound like a kid?? So what's the name of your uni??
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

This is what I said about unreasonableness . . . you're too old to be acting like this, I told you before.
But what uni did you learn to talk this way?? cheesy

You see how I sound reasonable even when I joke, while you sound like a kid?? So what's the name of your uni??

Hehehe . . . bros, you're prolly old enough to be my uncle grin grin grin

And was your father under or on top of your mom when he 'fathered' you?? grin grin

Very simple and reasonable question - at least they're your parents . . . and you listen to Eminem grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Hehehe . . . bros, you're prolly old enough to be my uncle grin grin grin

And was your father under or on top of your mom when he 'fathered' you?? grin grin

Very simple and reasonable question - at least they're your parents . . . and you listen to Eminem grin grin

No, I'm acting sane enough to make you think I'm your uncle, and I'm only a few months older than Bawolomo was.

Hehehe . . . more B.S, is this how you wish to hide the fact that you're ashamed of your university?? Let this be on the record.
Just make sure you hide from me, because I'll bring this up everytime I see you . . . even your Alumni will have to come to your rescue. grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by Bamsyle2(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2011
eldee:

No, I'm acting sane enough to make you think I'm your uncle, and I'm only a few months older than Bawolomo was.

Nah . . . you're actually acting insane enough to make any reasonable person want to pray for your exorcism in church this morning.

Bawolomo?? Lie to yourself . . . you're old but then you're too young to have a dysfunctional brain.

Hehehe . . . more B.S, is this how you wish to hide the fact that you're ashamed of your university?? Let this be on the record.

Yes, and please share it with your committee-in-lunancy grin

Just make sure you hide from me, because I'll bring this up everytime I see you . . . even your Alumni will have to come to your rescue. grin grin

That now makes 2 of your empty promises . . . remember a while ago how you promised to bring up my "accent" everytime we discuss?? grin

I'm waiting grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by eldee(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Nah . . . you're actually acting insane enough to make any reasonable person want to pray for your exorcism in church this morning.

Bawolomo?? Lie to yourself . . . you're old but then you're too young to have a dysfunctional brain.

Yes, and please share it with your committee-in-lunancy grin

That now makes 2 of your empty promises . . . remember a while ago how you promised to bring up my "accent" everytime we discuss?? grin

I'm waiting grin grin grin

Asking for the name of your Uni is insane?? WOW!!!

Listen to yourself speak . . . I'm not surprised that you're ashamed to say the name of your University though . . . I would if I were in your position, but I'm not . . . me UK Law . . . you Wikipedia. cheesy
Re: Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine by slimshay(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2011
Oluwa gba mi. L'aro kutukutu sunday O_O O_O. Haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wande Coal: "Been Long You Saw Me" / Da Grin If I Die Lyrics / Terry G's Album - Ginjah your Swaggah Season 1 Is Out!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.