Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? (2618 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by suaveBrother(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

I have money.

If a girl toasts me,she is the one that will enjoy.

I just want to feel loved/desired by a girl.
Story. Audio money.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by PHOTSEE(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

To play hard to get, is not a virtue.

All women can play hard to get.

If a woman knows that you like hard to get ladies,

even if she is a prostitute,she will become very hard to get,and you will suffer to get her.

So to be hard to get is not a virtue.

So don't go around seeking hard to get girls.

When once they decode your mind,all of them will become hard to get.

Only seek a woman who loves you.

How do you make these happen so easly? if don't mind sharing.
how do you condition yourself not be hard to get?
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Beosten(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Conner44:
Op it’s a given fact that oloshos usually reach out to the male folk first.

Especially when you’re walking past a brothel and the ladies are outside whistling to you and calling you ‘fine boy’ just so you can come and be their client for the night.

Op, you might end up falling in love and marrying a retired olosho with this your mindset. Be prepared

One olosho hooked me for 5 years in the uni because I have same mindset as op. She approached for private teaching and got me attracted to her by fire by force. I fell in love like losing one's mind. I got her secrets in years 5. Professors were the ones strafing her while I was a church guy. I didn't tell her till today that I got her secrets. She left me immediately after graduation. I never kissed her for once. If I tell you sacrifices I made for her, you will hate me.

Like op, when I got her secrets, I still loved her. She later came back to me but I reluctantly told her it's too late.

She acted like a gangster and fought anyone that showed greenlight to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. / Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives / Waec Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers 2022[obj And Essay]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.