Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React (59018 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:40am On Mar 04, 2020
csamii:
These assholes are not even smart! All of the countries in the world to get a resident permit, China comes calling?! That corona virus infested area with dumb citizens.
"I hate racist but I hate niggers"!? Who says that

Abeg lemme come and be going to Ivory Coast sef. I cannot come and go and kill myself in China.

wow, you look contradictory. since you dont give a sh1t to china, and you say there are so many other choices for you, then why are you so aroused, and pissed off by the rejective reaction of chinese to the immigrants ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:41am On Mar 04, 2020
seunmohmoh:
English murdered... Who's even interested in corona hometown?? Mtcheew

i am afraid many.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:48am On Mar 04, 2020
blowjohn:
See country wey want be super power.
See the short ugly lying rats talking.
Too much bat meat don over power their senses

but russia has been the superpower and japan almost been one too.

they are both countries with unitary race/people.

and in japan, even a foreigner marries a local person, their 3rd generation would be allowed to join the nationality.

nobody demurs and calls japanese racists, because japan is a developed country, nobody can afford to offend it while china is a "playground" anyone can sh1t on .

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:50am On Mar 04, 2020
Tomblaize:
Can u imagine these idiots? Who even wants to go to their corona virus infested country? Nonsense

your opnion just makes chinese happy. they exactly dont want you to go there.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:54am On Mar 04, 2020
Blitz888:
Even Chinko now feels entitled...

not " now ".

chinese have murdered tons of foreigners in their history of 5000 years. the huns from north , the arabians in southeast harbor cities , the muslim whites in the northwest, and a small small quantity of east african black coolies.

at every change of dynasties, they killed the foreigners as appetizers. and they changed 50 dynasties.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:58am On Mar 04, 2020
Yabsun:
See racism. They are pure racist. They can't even bury their head in shame for putting whole world in dismay after spreading diseases in the land. Spit undecided

that is exactly how chinese government feel shamed and repent by intending to promulgate a pacifying immigration policy to allow more foreigners to come.

and that is why chinese PEOPLE are indignant.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:00am On Mar 04, 2020
CSTR2:
Now China has learnt what America learnt hundreds of years ago.

You need diversity to improve.

If china can apply it well, they may pull skilled immigrants that America is now rejecting and reduce the technology gap between them and the western world.

Bad news for Africa. More brain drain coming.

yes , indeed.

the policy only open for white elites. ceo in the TOP500, famous professors, etc.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:04am On Mar 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
Blacks are hated by the whole world

Yet once upon a time everyone was black

everyone was black ?

well, this theory was told by the white scientists and anthropologists. they digged and wrote and read and assayed, and then they TALKED.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:07am On Mar 04, 2020
siwhoh:
I am Nigeria, i don't do racist shit. But i don't think i would love to stay permanently in a country like China that has so much hate for blacks cos i won't be safe there

on the contrary, i think you should go to china, and behave upright and show a positive image before the chinese and change whatever racism YOU THINK they might have in their minds.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:11am On Mar 04, 2020
frankmoney:
chinese communist party is a very repressive regime .

that is absolutely correct.

but most nigerian feel for chinese polity , instead of the democracy which was brought in from the west and broke after an experiment of half a century.

i dont even know, democracy was begrudged because it was from the west , or west was begrudged because they ushered a system useless to africa.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:15am On Mar 04, 2020
hammerU:
HOW CAN WE BE SURE CHINESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY WROTE ALL THAT BS.

ARE WE SURE IS NOT ONE WHITE PERSON TRYING TO USE DAT TO START FIGHT BETWEEN AFRICANS AND CHINESE.

I DID BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE INTERNET, SOME HIDE THE TRUTH AND PROJECT LIES SHAMELESSLY, EVEN WEN THE TRUTH IS ALREADY OUT THERE.

you may tell by their poor english, either translated or written by real chinese people.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:18am On Mar 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Racism doesn't even move me. In my world, it doesn't exist. I only see low self-esteemed people with parental conditioning.

but everyone judges another by his race at the first sight. nobody cares whether you are an eccentric and open-minded black or that guy is a good english speaking chinese cosmoplitan. no , all melts down to the race that stand behind you.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:24am On Mar 04, 2020
Mescana22:
chinkos, Very Terrible people,there hate for blacks ehn, They Hate whites but they are flooding USA to enjoy freedom and escape the brutal regime of CCP, go to a town called Flushing in New York, it is Chinese settlement, and majority don't like going home, The ones writing that rubbish has been brainwashed by Chairman Mao and Crazy President XI, very wicked people who turn demselves gods. Indeed America is Great....

For those Muslims who think WORLD POWER should be stripped from Americans, If CHINA gets world power ehn.....god forbid

what a rubbish jumble .

chairman mao is a communist left, chairman xi is a capitalist right.

without chairman mao and of course SOVIET , nigeria would not even achieve independence that easy. mao LOVED blacks.

and Xi, and the chinese in his dynasty nowadays, just want money. and they dont give a sh1t to racism , at least not more than the normal quantity of every normal person in every race has.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Offpoint:
Those screenshoted English is Google Translate, that shît can fùck up your write upsgrin

Back to the comments, I don't think any reasonable black will wanna date a Chinese ladies... he'll end up giving birth to dwarfs.
In Nigeria you need to Shine Your Eyes, if you kids got those kinda Chinese eyes then you're doom... it's impossible to shine those kinda eyesgrin

Please! anyone with Chinese number forum link? let's go there and unleash mayhem.

wow, although i am not a troll, i always envy those ops who posted threads with more than 100 thousand hits, on an interracial marriage( nowadays almost black n yellow), and sometimes the thread would get a half million hits if the male party is a chinese guy.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2020
Coldie:
Look how Racists these Chinese are, yet they come to Africa and do however they like.

A lot of them don't even have visas.

Let's do this lets make them pay

another wow, but how can anyone, not particularly chinese, enter any country without a visa ? even a guy bribing the custom, he gets a visa before he enters.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:35am On Mar 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Most Chinese business owners in Nigeria are wicked.

easy, man.

chinese are all small businessmen in nigeria.

their revenue , put together, is less than that of the exxon/shell for one day in southeast.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Ykc2:
even the phone your using is from China, today China are proud people not because of their beauty or their hight but because of industrial revolution going on there,but here in Nigeria we have some tribe calling them selves the most sophisticated tribe in the world meanwhile we import toothpick from China,inshort at moment without China nothing will be working in nigeria

even a trinket( cellphone ) manufacture country would make you thrill, what else can you say ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Juchii:
Hmm this serious oo. Openly rejecting foreigners and calling them white pigs and niggers

how can that be openly ? chinese dont even speak english, how can amything they say be openly known ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:42am On Mar 04, 2020
xtremerules:
Most racist people against Africans

1. Arabs
2. Indians
3. Chinese
4. South Africans. Yeah blawdy black south Africans
5. Germans

but threads about these countries ( india exceptee )get most views in travel section.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Theoarhics:
They can't even write good English . Instead of them to allow foreigners that would teach them how to write and speak good English they are there writing racist rubbish.

simply because you dont have any chance to associate yourself with any higher level chinese who may speak immaculate english as their second language.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Chinese are big racists this I know long ago and the worst thing is that we Nigerians worship them like Gods. spits

funny indeed, they are not even whites. if they are polish, hungarian.....second rate whites, i guess i could understand.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 3:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Pastobay:
I once dated a Chinese girl back in the university of Sunderland, Kim always come to mine but would never allow me come over to hers cause her friend is a traditional Chinese (never even bothered to find out what it means till date, cause it automatically means racist to me) no wonder they are called Chinkees in the UK and seen as clowns. A friend in Nigeria that works for a Chinese construction firm told me of how the Chinese government would recruit prisoners to African COUNTRIES to work for free part of their prison time. So most of this Chinese guys you see working in Nigeria are prisoners you can do your findings. How on earth would Africa make China the best and they end up seeing us as slaves. When would we finally show the world our worth. We have no value in any part of the world even south Africa, Ghana see Nigerians as rivals. Africa Unite

wow, you really should not reveal the truth. that makes tens of thousands of nigerian , even including guys whose education might not be less than yours, who work for the chinese PRISONERS , embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Excuzeme: 3:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Issokay... So Chinese citizens sef dey form gods for foreigners abi? What's the big deal about foreigners getting PR easily in their Corona infested country? They will soon start being hostile to foreigners over there too and this may trigger Xenophobic attacks in nearest future.. SMH!

Look at that idiot that even said he cant stand 2 categories of people namely: the racists and the Niggas.. Now if i may ask, the Niggas he included there, doesn't that make him a Racist himself? Òpònú ayéràdà angry

Dont mind the Big headed, Cockroach second stage development Chinkos!
If nor be for the useless leaders we have in Aso Rock and rhose leading Nigeria, wetin concern me with Yellow Chinko?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 4:00am On Mar 04, 2020
EmekaBlue:
my company have over 15 chinese with expired visa.

THEY R REALLY ANNOYING SET OF IDIOTS

because a " normal " nigerian working visa costs 2000 dollars, for a chinese .

they have to apply the short term business visa which costs 400 dollars and expires one month later.

by the way, nigerian visa for British and americans cost about 10 dollars , with duration 3 months.

racism is mutual.

and dont forget, this is how nigeria treating their biggest business partner, china.

it is heard, besides that exorbitant 2000 dollars, chinese would be extorted some more money from the corrupt customs....

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 4:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Even slant eyed yellow Chinese with small dicks are still being racists .

I saw foreigners there but for some reason they have turned their hate the towards black people angry angry angry.

You think Europeans and Americans are racists ,wait till any Arab or Asian country like china becomes world power.

as a woman, i dont think it wise for you to mention the dick size.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 4:29am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
These are the people that Africans welcome with open arms to "develop" their continent and populate their cities. I don't blame the Chinese for being racist anyway. I have been to China and I am as racist towards the Chinese as they are towards me. It is my black brothers who worship them that I pity. I hope they are reading this.

If they start granting permanent residencies, I'm going to get one; and I will make sure I catcall every Chinese female I see. I encourage every Nigerian African to also get residence. If they don't want us there, they should not come here. Finish.

what about vietnamese? they are yellow too, and more racism. they stand behind the big target china and avoid any scrape. vietnamese even dare show contempt to african americans.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 4:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Who even want to marry a Chinese? With their brown rotten teeth like masquerade, smelling garlic garlic. They don't even take their bath properly. Eating whatever they see. Big heads with small small eyes that can't function well without glasses. With little statures without shape. Flat yansh. Flat chest, no good breast.

i also wonder why black would marry yellow. most unstable marriages.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 4:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Litmus:
West fighting back against the tide of Chinese influence in Africa, lol.

When Western firms and gorvenments did infrastructure business in Africa, they talked much, bribed even more, in order to circumvent local African laws and International environmental and cultural concerns, and lay all the resultant corrupt practices on Africans. Much of Nigeria’s corruption reputation arose during this period. Much of the infrastructure they left behind were of substandard quality. Indians were put in charge of fixing Nigeria’s railway, I believe in the 80’s, but as is usual with Indians, they took their lead from the Whites and sort to exploit and cheat Nigeria, similarly, knowing that blame would be placed squarely on the reputation of Nigeria as corrupt. The Chinese have come and are putting down solid infrastructure all over Africa corruption or no corruption. They are working with Nigerians to fix the railways. The railways are returning. If they are charged with laying down solid road network all over Nigeria, they will do so and those roads will not crumble as often. Nigeria needs to continue collaborating with the Chinese, we do not need their love and we do not have to love them, we just need to work on mutual respect and the infrastructure we want.

i dont think the west would condescend to bother themselves to set a mole in this forum and twist the minds against china.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 4:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Raydos:

They never wrote it in English, everything you see there was translated from China to English!

chinese never write in english ?

can i call this stereotype racism ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 4:43am On Mar 04, 2020
olalekan9320:

You are very much on point, the Chinese immigrate to Canada in drove, they likely constitute the highest population of foreigners in Canada, some will even be living in China and be owning houses in Canada, yet moving to their country is kicked against. Who are the people migrating to China sef? everyone has a choice sha

canada is a colony of indians. i mean the indians from south asia.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by alphaeus212(m): 4:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Hungry Corona stricken patients chasing away blacks.. Mteewww

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How Lagos Will Look In 2030 - Photo! / Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) / Man Hangs On A Lady's Bonnet From Ikoyi To VI Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.