Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? (73975 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
centboy123456:

bro can we talk on what app
u can get me on facebook or watsap
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
How about i be your main chick since martin is not serious
biacan grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2020
Grandlord:

Sounds like paradise. The beautiful fruits, the clement weather, the ocean. cool
the weather here is wonderful but their mosquitoes no be here grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Honeydenz:

What I know is it's all vanity upon vanity. When u haven't visited overseas it all look like a big deal to u until u get there and discovered there's nothing really special about it. Enjoy ur life whenever u are, naija or abroad.

Those of u saying oyinbo pussy rock, hope u know white men and women hardly have their bath. They can stay a week without visiting the washroom as a result, they smell alot. Constantly spraying perfume to make up for their dirty body
lol if u see some of the hot chicks here u will forget about white girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Tried to hold myself from forming green. Already traveling local and was a bit calm. At destination, I just felt uneasy and even missed few steps. Just don't know why Was having stomach running and just want to be free. Hot tears ran down my cheeks when I remember home.

Took me till the next day before I can start enjoying any view or appreciating anyone.

2008, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Got a job at Waiward steel fabricators.

Let's keep thanking God and keep doing our best.

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by aapaul01(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2020
sotherefore:
Personally I have not yet traveled out of the country as am still waiting for the lord to bless my hustle.

If you have travelled to any civilized country then tell us your experience the day you wanted to travel overseas for the first time. How was it? Was there any challenge? Were you HAPPY? Was it a fun experience?

How did you feel when you arrived your destination?

Let us know how it was.

Well, my travelling has been within the country...
Since my passport has been rendered virgin since 2016 by the Americans and you know the stress you pass through to acquire a passport in naija...

I ll not talk now...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Lalas247(f): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2020
Storeyedbuildin:

Check ur signature bro
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Lalas247(f): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2020
lefulefu:
u can get me on facebook or watsap
Dont do it grin u know will happen.....
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lalas247:

Dont do it grin u know will happen.....
maybe he wants to ask me about the school..i fit help for there..if na to ask for money or any scam scheme i can always block grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Lalas247(f): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe he wants to ask me about the school..i fit help for there..if na to ask for money or any scam scheme i can always block grin
Yh right grin u know what he want

Oga Lefu how u dey Jare.... hope dem girls ain't stressing you over there..

I got egusi, ego, edikiakan, okra all shipped to me 6 hours flight my dear u need to find way to get daily does of naija food ....
Even got suya grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by saviola1: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
been praying to set my foot on American or Canadian soil....but I need someone legit to put me through...just graduated from uni this year
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by 77up(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
franchasng:
Just shut up already, ode!! angry angry

I doubt you have left Nigeria to Europe, America, Australia, Asia or even ordinary Dubai/Qatar because if you have, you won't be spilling this crap!

Personal comfort or individual comfort can never be compared to national or communal comfort and progress!

That you can afford one stupid generator or you can afford to live in one estate where you have estate generator and maybe enjoy a bit serenity can never be compared to national orderliness, comfort and progress that you can feel almost everywhere you go, and everyone (rich or poor) is enjoying the same comfort and life amenities without sweating or killing or stealing or looting!!

Nigeria and West Africa are doomed!!!

Travel and see. Nigeria is the hell fire being talked about in the holy books if you don't know, wake up!!! angry angry
I don't think the bold is actually necessary, he passed his opinion and you can also do same without insult.

Must you insult others for you to be noticed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Abiamaka(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
DMerciful:
I felt wowed by what other countries have built and I was looking for people with two heads who built these infrastructures. I couldn't see any two-headed people and I wonder why our case was different. When I came back especially at MMA, I was depressed! Since then I have been to all the continents except Australia and South America. Currently in North America!
abeg me self won leave this country o help me sir
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Stmiceel(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
I wouldn't mind to have my own experience too.

Any assistant will be appreciated.

Honestly, from watching American film alone I was able to draw my conclusion that Nigeria is a failed project, since independent.
The foundation of her independent was based on "self interest" as my brother will put it.
Again, I won't decline any assistant.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Switruth: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
franchasng:
your experience is different because:

1.) Maybe your flight outside Nigeria was your first flight experience, if it was, sure you will be scared of the plane crashing when the air hostess starts to give safety tips, showing you exit doors and how to exit in case of emergency and all that, my first flight experience I almost cried cos I felt the air hostess have noticed that the plane was going to crash as I fixed my eyes on the window staring at the wings of the jet and hoping to see it crash lol, I remembered my mother and how she was going to cry and miss me,tears was rolling down my cheeks unknowingly, the pains of death, pity people that died in a plane crash, they died before the crash cry

Also when we experienced mild turbulence and the flight descended sharply, I just smiled a wicked smile that so this is how I finally joined the under world as my heart sunk with fear cheesy

2.) You will feel tensed if you are traveling without genuine reason or complete papers or just traveling vaguely to go hustle without direction, you will be scared and calm, wondering what the future holds for you ahead

3.) The last part of your comment showed you were a big time law breaker in Nigeria before you left lol, so you will feel uneasy in organised country grin
. Now you’ve traveled. I never break law before oh. Na golf dey carry me go oh.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by centboy123456(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
gypsey:
I am from east london UK. my parents are IGBO.

I. will love to get my ass$ to the UK
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
wristbangle:

Your first flight will be to USA, Canada, UK and other overseas countries of your desire

Amen bros, wishing us all the best
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by CeterisXVII: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
sotherefore:
Personally I have not yet traveled out of the country as am still waiting for the lord to bless my hustle.

If you have travelled to any civilized country then tell us your experience the day you wanted to travel overseas for the first time. How was it? Was there any challenge? Were you HAPPY? Was it a fun experience?

How did you feel when you arrived your destination?

Let us know how it was.
I can't recall how I felt. I was still too young.....
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Millenniumlady(f): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
I'm serious lefu look how long we've known each other we will definitely last long kiss cool
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by K4daniel: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
It's appealing to see new and beautiful clean places everywhere when I enter UK. I supposed to enter through Heathrow because its cheaper to London from naija I went to Manchester directly. That was how the white immigration officer asked me in his fast british language dhdureufgsjsndndndnd...maculian tongue..omo I said yes to what I did not understand..He then asked me again I didnt even hear him clearly when I said sorry I did not hear you clearly. He simply said why did u say YES.

OMO I JUST SAID AM SORRY. HE COLLECTED MY PAALLY CONFIRMED IT AND SAID IS YOUR BROTHER AWARE YOU R COMING.. I SAID YES. STAY THERE HE WENT INSIDE AND CAME BACK.TOLD ME TO GET A BIGGER JACKET THAT ITS COLD OUT THERE.Omo I just collected my pally and went inside uk..changed my dollar to pounds and getting a taxi the man said 30pounds to my destination. Trust me the cold could not allow me bargain.. In fact the guy refused as I was talking my ear was almost frozen , I just entered and he took me to my address 45min. That day mancity just finished playing a match so the trafic was a bit much. It was fun and I will never forget my first trip to UK.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by L1lma(f): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mine was excited breathing fresh air n happy to c new tins ,praying to get more places

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Potatochips(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kokaine:
its when you come to Nigeria for a visit again and you land in iyana paja heading to egbeda. That's when you will see the difference again
> grin probably true, but I ain't coming to Naija anytime soon except it's absolutely necessary
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Potatochips(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
lefulefu:
in place of pondo u have corn here that u can use to do cornmeal for swallow if u lucky to have someone to will send u ingridients for making nigerian soup cheesy
Also a good option bro
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by franchasng: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
77up:
I don't think the bold is actually necessary, he passed his opinion and you can also do same without insult.

Must you insult others for you to be noticed?
You too shutup!! angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Potatochips(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
..., show me the way bro
Jesus is the way bro
Opportunities exist, depends on what you want. I'm not an immigration consultant, but you could do some research.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Ashawoboi27(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Agugbadin:

Tanzania na abroad
Yes of course
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
centboy123456:

I. will love to get my ass$ to the UK
I am not on watsaap, my email is on my profile.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Ashawoboi27(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
stevmatt15:

Is Tanzania abroad?
I am just asking oooo
Shebi the meaning of abroad is beyond the boundaries of a country
So why is Tanzania not abroady

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Ashawoboi27(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Meteng:
You for been just ask for BJ to take relief tension
I no reason am
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
9JAFULLBREED:
Which white people and from which country r u talking about? undecided undecided

Don't mind that goon.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Meteng: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
I no reason am
grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
How about i be your main chick since martin is not serious
see you! gossiping about me friend. grin come! i thought you said you are in spain? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.