Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (84941 Views)

Miyetti Allah Seeks Inclusion Of Fulani In Amotekun: Afenifere, PANDEF Kick / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Odinvahala: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
In as much as I support the idea of amotekun, but this is not wakanda ,this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by solmus: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Aji se bi Oyo la ri

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Heineken(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bunch of criminals.. Bastards
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by edupedia: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
I love this cool
A loud & clear message to Futajalon

It is a message that when Odua people wants something done they get it done...unlike some noisemakers and slappers of legislators at yam festival...go pick up some sense....

9 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by foreshore(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
kidap:
Today the Oyo State lawmakers all dressed in the Amotekun attire.

Also, they passed the Amotekun Bill into law.

After passing the bill into the law, they started chanting and singing for joy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1234854544233893898

Miyetti in trouble

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by benikad(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
I love this

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by ghettokid1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
enemyofprogress:
we can adopt una as our orphans grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by BlackfireX: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Amotekun terrorist supported by ipob miscreants.
Southerners are chameleon

SW take note.

No vacancy in aso rock
North 2023
Buhari 2023
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
daddytime:
Comic from the world's comedy central.

When a government has failed woefully in its primary duty this is what happens, so, they are justified.

Hate it or love it, the South-west has sent a clear message to the entire country. It may not be the most sophisticated of processes, but what the Yorubas have done to defend their territorial integrity is commendable. Since the police has failed already... No other option.

In a country with political oppression like Nigeria, they managed to equip amotekun with state of the art vehicles and give them basic arms... Maybe we should all keep beating our chest and insulting others like one popular tribe that we all know undecided

Let me see the Fulani herdsman that will come and slaughter or rape someone in the forest now. If any northerner complains, then we start our own Yorubafra. That's when all of you will know there is no unity beggar anywhere. Once Yorubas decide to go, Nigeria will cease to exist as a federation.

We are all tired of any unity that doesn't bring progress. Even Hausas are changing their Almajiri nonsense... Guess everyone is now smelling the proverbial coffee.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by pacespot(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
They should make this into a military outfit rather than this buba and soro, this will be equivalent to military camouflage.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Kuficking: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wow
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by solmus: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Amotekun terrorist supported by ipob miscreants.
Southerners are chameleon

SW take note.

No vacancy in aso rock
North 2023
Buhari 2023

Stop crying Mr Man

Amotekun is here to stay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by farem: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
daddytime:

When a government has failed woefully in its primary duty this is what happens, so, they are justified.

Rant of a stray dog!
What government fails in its primary duty?
You mean the duty to allow the cannanites to ravage their people?

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Centcanada:
This country don expire long time ago. All these are medicine after death but I still commend them because they wake up late to see what an Igbo man had saw long ago. More thanks to that gesture.

When are the Igbos who saw this 3 centuries ago going to form their own regional security outfit?

You saw it last Millenium but the person that saw it yesterday has beaten you to action.

Pressure your governors to do the same so that the East can be safe.

that's the koko.

Innocent people shouldn't die needlessly anymore.

Yorubas have paved the way. Your governors should follow that path boldly and stand up for their people and stop being such wimps.

It's so annoying.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by fykes(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
oodua1stson:
Seyi Makinde, may everything you lay your hands on be successful. What a man. Unlike the frog eyed coward in Lagos forming boss man when in reality he's nothing but a corrupt, scared never do wel son of a wh0re
Calm down man... U take life too seriously.
How can u curse and bless in the same breathe?
Oh.. Speaking from both sides of the mouths is peculiar to some people..
Kpele oo

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by charlesELIKIBA: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
i am not in support of this amotekun

i think this politicians want more power, they want to be untouchable.

this is all for their individual gains

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by baysol: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Odinvahala:
In as much as I support the idea, this is not wakanda but Nigeria if not I wonder what operation python dance will look like.
your problem be say yu watch too much movies and cannot think on your own wakanda ko wakilu ni.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Macdav(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Vlibray:
grin O poor

it's plenty
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
See people way mean business, herdsmen,una own don spoil.oyo lawmakers, make una chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by LZAA: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin
Afamed coman see o
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki blackking98 helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Benwallt(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Worthy of ammunition
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Odinvahala:
In as much as I support the idea of amotekun, but this is not wakanda ,this is Nigeria

SouthWest Nigeria IS Wakanda.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Boyooosa(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Men cannot chm again...
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by 2Odds101(f): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Upton:

What is Futajalon?

I get men wey play 7 for Futajalon Fc...

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by oodua1stson: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
fykes:

Calm down man... U take life too seriously.
How can u curse and bless in the same breathe?
Oh.. Speaking from both sides of the mouths is peculiar to some people..
Kpele oo
the last I checked I did not mention your name or anybody from your generation. So shift. If praising a good man and cursing a traitor is what gets you angry then avoid me. I did not sign up here to please you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by xreal: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
One Voice.......even the Mace-bearer.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by adelaja70(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
oodua1stson:
Seyi Makinde, may everything you lay your hands on be successful. What a man. Unlike the frog eyed coward in Lagos forming boss man when in reality he's nothing but a corrupt, scared never do wel son of a wh0re
You know whether Na Tinubu idea be this? Siddon there they yarn dust... Osun, Lagos and Ogun will not join if he's not in support of the idea.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Dedetwo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
kidap:
Today the Oyo State lawmakers all dressed in the Amotekun attire.

Also, they passed the Amotekun Bill into law.

After passing the bill into the law, they started chanting and singing for joy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1234854544233893898

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11145412_fbimg1583245753179_jpegf7d2b181fb941c0d26d02acf5dc94608

When it comes to silly shenanigans, I give it up to these people.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by luluman: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
mvem:
what has set ?
AMOTEKUN
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
daddytime:

wetin you sabi. That's our heritage so, leave us alone
Go and see the hisbah attire in the north and come back here to differ if you can.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.