Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (84947 Views)

Miyetti Allah Seeks Inclusion Of Fulani In Amotekun: Afenifere, PANDEF Kick / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nasir123:

So Code of conduct Tribuna was bigger than Obasanjo and Goodluck that couldn't do anything to nail a man that was given them headache.
Now u now have to hate the man because some people now says he was released in error.
You guys should stop the hate politics. You can be bigger than Tinubu in Nigeria just in case you don't know.

Na WA for una self!

Indeed. That is how some of us are thinking and positioning ourselves. You have to ask yourself how reasonable a person is when they continue to obsess negatively over Tinubu who left Government office in 2007. He has been a Party politician since then meaning that only members of Parties he has been affiliated with can criticise him and not every Tom, D1ck and Harry from Enugu, Abia, Anambra or Ebonyi.

The Sun does not shine in Imo it is Tinubu. Flooding in Abia and it is Tinubu too. Do these people not understand that they are better served spending their time trying to be the change they want rather than taking Panadol for SW leaders and matters? This is why Igbos are in trouble today and saddled with the worst leaders in Nigeria. I personally warned them about the dangers of neglecting issues at home to be obsessing over Yoruba leaders. Now, because of ameboism, they have the worst leaders in Nigeria with no solution in sight. Yet they wont stop going online daily to shout bitterly over Yoruba matters .

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by BENEAMATA: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:
I'm a Yoruba man. And any man who is working against the Yoruba nation because of his own selfish interest automatically becomes my enemy. It doesn't matter if the person is buhari, fulani herdsmen or the traitor in Lagos who asked the most foolish question in history; where are the cows
well then , nothing to add then .

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by nick50(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
dragunov:

You guys just write stuff the same way you weirdly pronounce them. "Legosians". "Legos ".
"Villege ".Go and develop your side.
..you that is from 'the developed side'.. Are u better than me? How much do u earn from ur government as an indigene of the so called developed side?.. Go and borrow sense bro.. Go to the streets and see where ur brothers are smoking and wasting their lives, so many bastards and beggars from ur developed side yet u allow those from the underdeveloped side to be building mansions and living a better life more than u.. Mumu afonja
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by nick50(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Indeed. That is how some of us are thinking and positioning ourselves. You have to ask yourself how reasonable a person is when they continue to obsess negatively over Tinubu who left Government office in 2007. He has been a Party politician since then meaning that only members of Parties he has been affiliated with can criticise him and not every Tom, D1ck and Harry from Enugu, Abia, Anambra or Ebonyi.

The Sun does not shine in Imo it is Tinubu. Flooding in Abia and it is Tinubu too. Do these people not understand that they are better served spending their time trying to be the change they want rather than taking Panadol for SW leaders and matters? This is why Igbos are in trouble today and saddled with the worst leaders in Nigeria. I personally warned them about the dangers of neglecting issues at home to be obsessing over Yoruba leaders. Now, because of ameboism, they have the worst leaders in Nigeria with no solution in sight. Yet they wont stop going online daily to shout bitterly over Yoruba matters .
...tinubu is a criminal that stole the future of this country stop defending him.. Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by LZAA: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
immhotep:

Asiwaju Jagaban will not like this.

cc lzaa gmbuharii musachukwudi yarimo sarrki chocho54 blackking98
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by McPolomy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
I love this cool
A loud & clear message to Futajalon

Truly _"ajise bi Oyo laari, Oyo ki n se bi baba enikankan"_

We set the pace and hold the ace... Futajalon, see a terrible caution... the gods re wise!
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by yeman1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
he he he grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ClassicMan202:
Let's just hope its not initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Askmewhy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
I love Yoruba race.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Thank you. You will find that a lot of people will tell you they don't like Tinubu also but they understand his approach and methods in the lawless arena of Nigerian politics. Who does not like Soyinka, Gani Fawenhimi et al? Yet daydreaming critics of Jagaban should tell us why Nigerians did not support Gani and Uncle Wole in their brief forays into Nigerian politics.

The most annoying is the criticism of Tinubu by Igbos. Had it been that these people had the most exemplary leaders in Nigeria then we would understand them holding Jagaban to account. Yet Igbo leaders are worst, by far, in the entire nation and Igbos themselves don't appreciate how distinctly hypocritical they appear keeping silent over the gross misrule of their own while they come here daily suggesting Tinubu face a firing squad. It is annoying for any decent Yoruba to read even those who do not care for or even like Tinubu.

The good of Tinubu far outweighs his bad. We must ask the most vocal critics of Tinubu to come and tell us of the good of their own leaders here to the extent they feel they must sit in judgement of Jagaban who has nothing to do with their State, way of life or future.
Tinubu good outweigh his bad? laughable..
and before spitting more nonsense,I'm a confirmed Osogbo man..
outweigh his bad indeed.
dopemu alagboo
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

You need to get rid of your user name because you are either Igbo or nothing but a traitor to Yorubas, like Afenifere turncoats such as Ogunmakin, if you can still speak of Tinubu the way you do after all he has done for his ethnic group. I have no time to educate you. Suffice to say we can all acknowledge that Tinubu has used politics to enrich himself. Yet you will have to show me one politician who has not done same. The key difference is that Tinubu has delivered real value to his people and greatly improved their lot with his political input and endeavours. You simply don't understand his modus operandi because you are not intelligent enough.

Where you accuse him of not fighting his "Aboki master", you are too dull to note that Tinubu understands how important it is to never stray too far from the centre. He has to be pragmatic because he is managing the wellbeing of an entire ethnic group. He can therefore not "do anyhow and see anyhow" like you and Melaye, Fayose et al would since you have nothing to lose and no sense or awareness of history. He therefore has to mind his utterances and actions for this reason and not because he is scared of Fulanis or not patriotic enough.

The FFKs, Odumakins and other noisemakers you lot love to praise can do what for us exactly other than sabotage our chances of wielding real and transformational power as Kanu and co have done to Igbos? Are you ignorant to not understand how someone like Osinbajo or Fashola can transform Nigeria? Pray tell how these sort will ever gain power if not through the machinations and meandering of Tinubu who understands that a man gets nowhere cutting his nose to spite his face as others do in Nigeria.

Can all the loudmouths posing as Yoruba defenders deliver a SW President? Do they have any influence in national politics? Wise up bro and stop hating ignorantly. It is a distasteful quality to see in a Yoruba man if indeed you are one. I dare say you are the traitor and not Tinubu. It is the sort myopia afflicting you that has gotten Igbos where they are today and I am glad you are a minority in Yoruba land otherwise we too would be in trouble today. No need praising Tinubu but wrong attacking and insulting him either given that 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are worse than Jagaban and totally worthless to themselves and their people.
oloriburuku leleyii shaa,what has Tinubu done for his ethnic group...list them here..
apart from imposing thieves all over SW and being in collaboration with hausas to deny a Yoruba woman speakership..
ko ni dafun iwooo and ati awoon family eee
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Legendguru: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Joblesslessness and when they see real ekuns they will run
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by darediamond(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
pacespot:

Keep deceiving yourself with your superstitious believe in metaphysical powers, but you cannot use your juju to fight off boko haram and banditry herdsmen.
Wait, when were You born self?
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by MetaPhysical: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
My dear brothers, i have updated my dp to show solidarity and appreciation for members of Oyo State HoA in recognition of their patriotism to Amotekun.

We must follow word with action. We need to display our own support by updating dp with picture of the HoA members in their Amotekun outfit.

Check my dp for copy.

Save whatever you have on dp at moment so you can recover afterwards.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by MetaPhysical: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Im leaving this picture for one week, and go back to my old picture. grin
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Horladipupo0505: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
daddytime:
Comic from the world's comedy central.

When a government has failed woefully in its primary duty this is what happens, so, they are justified.
sorry ooo please are u a Nigerian or omo atorun rinwa
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

You need to get rid of your user name because you are either Igbo or nothing but a traitor to Yorubas, like Afenifere turncoats such as Ogunmakin, if you can still speak of Tinubu the way you do after all he has done for his ethnic group. I have no time to educate you. Suffice to say we can all acknowledge that Tinubu has used politics to enrich himself. Yet you will have to show me one politician who has not done same. The key difference is that Tinubu has delivered real value to his people and greatly improved their lot with his political input and endeavours. You simply don't understand his modus operandi because you are not intelligent enough.

Where you accuse him of not fighting his "Aboki master", you are too dull to note that Tinubu understands how important it is to never stray too far from the centre. He has to be pragmatic because he is managing the wellbeing of an entire ethnic group. He can therefore not "do anyhow and see anyhow" like you and Melaye, Fayose et al would since you have nothing to lose and no sense or awareness of history. He therefore has to mind his utterances and actions for this reason and not because he is scared of Fulanis or not patriotic enough.

The FFKs, Odumakins and other noisemakers you lot love to praise can do what for us exactly other than sabotage our chances of wielding real and transformational power as Kanu and co have done to Igbos? Are you ignorant to not understand how someone like Osinbajo or Fashola can transform Nigeria? Pray tell how these sort will ever gain power if not through the machinations and meandering of Tinubu who understands that a man gets nowhere cutting his nose to spite his face as others do in Nigeria.

Can all the loudmouths posing as Yoruba defenders deliver a SW President? Do they have any influence in national politics? Wise up bro and stop hating ignorantly. It is a distasteful quality to see in a Yoruba man if indeed you are one. I dare say you are the traitor and not Tinubu. It is the sort myopia afflicting you that has gotten Igbos where they are today and I am glad you are a minority in Yoruba land otherwise we too would be in trouble today. No need praising Tinubu but wrong attacking and insulting him either given that 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are worse than Jagaban and totally worthless to themselves and their people.
confused werey.... minority in Yorubaland and they are rigging elections in Yorubaland,that they won Osun by remote control,
minority in Yorubaland and APC can't win SW big...
majority that only win election by paltry 280k votes despite all the massive rigging across SW...
even your God Tinubu knows he is only relevant in APC and Lagos where he using their destiny to play ludo in bourdilion..
wise up mr, majority of Yorubas have debilitating hatred for Tinubu cos most of us are neutrals and not all pro Apcshit..not even the asiwaju of isaleeko will dare labelled himself Yoruba leader..
he is only leader of Lagos and Yoruba Apcshit.
ajaaa yooo jenu babanla ku babaa ree
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by dragunov: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
nick50:
..you that is from 'the developed side'.. Are u better than me? How much do u earn from ur government as an indigene of the so called developed side?.. Go and borrow sense bro.. Go to the streets and see where ur brothers are smoking and wasting their lives, so many bastards and beggars from ur developed side yet u allow those from the underdeveloped side to be building mansions and living a better life more than u.. Mumu afonja

Just speak correct English if you must speak it at all. Okay?
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:
I'm a Yoruba man. And any man who is working against the Yoruba nation because of his own selfish interest automatically becomes my enemy. It doesn't matter if the person is buhari, fulani herdsmen or the traitor in Lagos who asked the most foolish question in history; where are the cows
God bless you my man..
some Tinubu supporters are so irritating,I wondered who gave them right to speak for all of SW..that oloshi oshi-gun is such a famous rabble rouser and boring story teller

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
olril17:

Tinubu good outweigh his bad? laughable..
and before spitting more nonsense,I'm a confirmed Osogbo man..
outweigh his bad indeed.
dopemu alagboo

You are just an okada rider so what would you know other than the ignorant tales by moonlight you and your fellow riders exchange at your motor park? Suwegbe.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

You are just an okada rider so what would you know other than the ignorant tales by moonlight you and your fellow riders exchange at your motor park? Suwegbe.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
olril17:

God bless you my man..
some Tinubu supporters are so irritating,I wondered who gave them right to speak for all of SW..that oloshi oshi-gun is such a famous rabble rouser and boring story teller

My friend, if not for inferiority complex worrying your entire lineage, why would you assume I speak for everyone to include ignoramuses like you and that charlatan you're in a bromance with? No doubt you are one of the touts who will soon be in Amotekun net. First thing they will confiscate is that phone you use to yarn infantile rubbish here.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

My friend, if not for inferiority complex worrying your entire lineage, why would you assume I speak for everyone to include ignoramuses like you and that charlatan you're in a bromance with? No doubt you are one of the touts who will soon be in Amotekun net. First thing they will confiscate is that phone you use to yarn infantile rubbish here.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
olril17:

the egbas call people like you apoodaa...
Tinubu slave...
im surprised you didn't reply me by your usual boring long story..oloshi

Jobless tout. The problem with people like you is that you are born losers so no doubt you will always envy and hate men like Tinubu. You're a classic hater who will always envy those who are successful and this is what will send you to an early grave.Oponu.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by ernieboy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Nonsense. Not all migration is useful or beneficial. Most of the migration into Lagos is not useful or beneficial to the State. Lagos is afflicted with burdensome migration and anyone who genuinely loves Lagos will know and admit this.

Pretending otherwise is just redundant. The large population of Lagos is a drain on the state when one factors in the negative effects of unemployment and burden on infrastructure.
oga what infastructure? pipe borne water? good housing scheme? good electricity network? good network of road? what infastructure does Lagos exactly provide that the population of migrants are overstretching, what infastructure Exactly has Lagos State been able to provide.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Jobless tout. The problem with people like you is that you are born losers so no doubt you will always envy and hate men like Tinubu. You're a classic hater who will always envy those who are successful and this is what will send you to an early grave.Oponu.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
olril17:

yawns.. boring as usual..
egbenu werey loo..
confused fellow.

Omo ale , how far? Village tout. Better go and get a job to replenish your data.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
ernieboy:
oga what infastructure? pipe borne water? good housing scheme? good electricity network? good network of road? what infastructure does Lagos exactly provide that the population of migrants are overstretching, what infastructure Exactly has Lagos State been able to provide.
ask the fool ooo..
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Omo ale , how far? Village tout. Better go and get a job to replenish your data.
yawns..boring line... oloriburuku eyaan.
feck off me you bastard and Tinubu cock sucker.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
ernieboy:

My friend, go and enjoy the infrastructure in Abia na if there is none in Lagos. Abi na by force?
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by olril17(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by ernieboy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

My friend, go and enjoy the infrastructure in Abia na if there is none in Lagos. Abi na by force?
why don't u give concrete examples, does Lagos have a public water supply system? no, does Lagos have a functional housing scheme, no. does Lagos provide a functional power distribution grid, no. does Lagos have an effective urban transport system? no. so what infastructure do u guys keep yapping about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.