Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (84955 Views)

Miyetti Allah Seeks Inclusion Of Fulani In Amotekun: Afenifere, PANDEF Kick / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nasir123(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Indeed. Anyone who thinks Tinubu is not supportive of Amotekun or has not been involved in brainstorming its conception is a big fool. Because the man is silent and plays wise politics at the national and international level, which requires one abstaining from appearing a 'local champion', he is the favourite 'culprit' of Igbos and unintelligent Yorubas who never see beyond the surface. The sort of myopic people who prefer the forked tongues of the Kanu's, FFK's and Fayose's of the world who are all noise yet total empty barrels, scammers, political jobbers and deceptive elements.

Those who have deeper understanding and knowledge of Nigerian politics understand what Tinubu is about. He is a very committed fighter for what is best for the Yorubas. Anyone old enough will remember how Tinubu fought doggedly to oust the toxic OBJ-led PDP from the SW over many gruelling elections and court battles. Also, anyone who understands that what is best for any region invariably involves being close to the FG centre will understand the approach of Tinubu who is determined to succeed where Awolowo failed by avoiding the mistake of the Yoruba sage.

Awo was resisted myopically by even his own, like Obasanjo, because of the fear of the powers-that-be over his 'ethnic jingoist' persona. Igbos who enjoy fighting and insulting everyone to a standstill are where today exactly? No Party would even dare give them a Presidential ticket today for fear of embarrassing loss at the polls and what the Igbo man will use the Presidency for due to his non-stop noise of secession and revelations about how he hates other Nigerians and can't wait to get away from them.

If not that some people have no reverse gear and nil capacity for seeing the big picture they would, by now, have discerned that Nigeria would probably be very advanced, secure and progressive today if all regions had a Tinubu working together with other Tinubus.

All you alighted is the truth.

If we can have a Tinubu in every state regardless of his or her progressive strategy, Nigeria would have been great . And that's a fact some people have refuses to learn and adopt simply because of the wickedness, envy, and lost in their minds.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020
FrLukas:
True.

Let us focus on the positives of the greater numbers of both groups instead of the negatives by the tiny but vocal minority who are motivated by their own narrow, parochial benefits and worldview.
Not only do we need each other for easier disengagement from the yoke of the Fulanis/northerners, we are linguistically related more than we care to admit.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by oodua1stson: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2020
BENEAMATA:
wetin we carry , wetin dem throw ? on top which matter ?
I'm a Yoruba man. And any man who is working against the Yoruba nation because of his own selfish interest automatically becomes my enemy. It doesn't matter if the person is buhari, fulani herdsmen or the traitor in Lagos who asked the most foolish question in history; where are the cows

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by oodua1stson: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2020
darediamond:

Notori Olohun enh?

Nitori Olohun?

grin grin
ma'ami, Oro yen ka mi l'ara ni. Tinubu supporters are even worst than buhari supporters
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by adelaja70(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:
I know tinubu is your lord and saviour but to me, he's nothing but a traitor. So please, whenever you feel like svcking his diseased d1ck online please don't quote me if you don't want to soribu
YOU have already soribu.. You and your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by baysol: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2020
FrLukas:

I don't need to. I'm sure you are an Igbo person who was raised in Yorubaland, hence your proficiency in Yoruba language.

This may seem like a new moniker but I have engaged you quite some in the past years where you be shown you are decidedly Igbo and how much you despise Yorubas.

Yorubas won't need to go to war to secede if they decide to toe that option.

We've always believed in brains over brawn.

Firigbon o s'ilekun...no be by gragra.

See how Amotekun was achieved without bloodshed despite naysayers from your region?

That's how to do it.

And if it becomes necessary for the Yorubas to go to war to achieve their independence, I'm sure they can hold their own.

It'd be silly for others to join the Fulanis to tey and decimate the Yorubas, but I'm sure you and your people would love that so much.

No qualms.

Yorubas are not the problem of the southern part of Nigeria. We stay in our region and mind our business. We don't put other ethnicities down and claim their land is nobody's land just because they are accommodating. We don't boast and brag and beat our chest that we are the best of all the ethnicities in Nigeria. We don't go to other regions and commit crimes.

If you want to make the Yoruba an ally, then stretch your hand across the Niger.

Owo atoroje lo ma n gun...
Akika omo oko nie well said and spot on. I think we need to put it out there that there has been a paradigm shift in Nigeria mentality as it were. Orisa ti ko gbeni ko sewa bi ase wa, abeg enough is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by oodua1stson: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2020
Nasir123:

Tinubu is a traitor!
Tinubu is a traitor!
What did the man steal from you self!?

You guys should better grow up! Instead of you to strive and become a better politician than Tinubu, no, you choose to be crying all over the Internet.

There are better ways of playing politics. The one you're displaying now is one of the major causes of the current Nigeria problems. Deep bitterness and hates.

this is the problem with nobodies like you. In reality, you and I shouldn't be discussing politics.we weren't raised with the same parental education and lessons. While your people believe in spreading poverty, weaponising poverty to keep your people in check, my people believe in using common sense and education. This is why you'd come up with a daft comment, believing I should strive to be a politician instead of being a critic.

Now, why should I strive to be a politician? Well I don't blame you, this country has expired and will break up soon. Only then you can have the whole of North to craze your cursed cows and have Sharia and then boko haram and iswap or whatever the idiotic name you chose to give your evil creations.

I bet you, without the south, the north will be worst than Somalia in 5 years and I'll be here living in peace knowing my generations will never, in anyway be linked with primitives from your side ever again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nasir123(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:
this is the problem with nobodies like you. In reality, you and I shouldn't be discussing politics.we weren't raised with the same parental education and lessons. While your people believe in spreading poverty, weaponising poverty to keep your people in check, my people believe in using common sense and education. This is why you'd come up with a daft comment, believing I should strive to be a politician instead of being a critic.

Now, why should I strive to be a politician? Well I don't blame you, this country has expired and will break up soon. Only then you can have the whole of North to craze your cursed cows and have Sharia and then boko haram and iswap or whatever the idiotic name you chose to give your evil creations.

I bet you, without the south, the north will be worst than Somalia in 5 years and I'll be here living in peace knowing my generations will never, in anyway be linked with primitives from your side ever again

Mr man go and seat down!
You have a lot to contain with.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Nasir123:
If we can have a Tinubu in every state regardless of his or her progressive strategy, Nigeria would have been great . And that's a fact some people have refuses to learn and adopt simply because of the wickedness, envy, and lost in their minds.

Thiefnuibu has been in charge of Lagos state for over 20 years, is the state great?
How is it great?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

ZombieNation:
The canker worm Tinubu was the first governor to turn state house of assemblies to rubber stamps.
The Lagos state national assembly passed a pension bill for elected officials which included Tinubu.
Under the bill, Lagos is saddled with maintaining Tinubu for the rest of his life on the prevailing full salary a sitting governor is entitled to.
The pension bill for Tinubu also includes choice properties bought and paid for by the state in Abuja, Lagos and abroad.
Tinubu also has the choice of 5 executive cars to be replaced every 5yrs.
Recall also that Tinubu is on record to be the only elected governor in the history of modern democracy to have had 4 deputies in 8yrs!
The man is a rotten egg who spear headed corruption in Nigeria to new levels and the financial bankruptcy of acn states under his leprosy grip is evidence of his systematic kleptomaniac.

Thief

http://www.bribenigeria.com/nigerian-corruption-a-higher-level-tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/corruption-tinubu-is-worse-than-ibori-pdpurge-tinubu-to-disclose-source-of-wealth/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5621877_img20170330wa0000_jpeg9aa41e45dfd9e860dbc3dff4c2eb9291

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by oodua1stson: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Isinweke:

How about Seyi Law?
most entertainers in Lagos don't really make much money from their job. It's either they make money through prostituti0n or through political beg beg. Politics aside, if you ask the fool of his opinion from his mind he would speak sense, but because he has no source of livelihood to sustain the life he lives in Lagos he will speak what tinubu instructs him to say

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Strech(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
akinlaso:
close to 50 people were killed in kaduna just lastweek sunday, mulitple attacks were unleashed on some parts of Borno in the upper week, yet people from the southwest/east and the middle belt always just wake up to these headlines thinking it's a normalised news.

NIGERIANS!!! people are truly really dying by tens and the hundreds daily, and our soldiers are on daily basis counterattacking this politically influenced terrorist group and if you also have a plan to be in Nigeria in the next 5-10yrs then it's high time we came together to fight the terrorism once and for all without our religious and political sentiments.

have you ever asked yourselves why a northerner would kill a fellow northern (be it Muslim or Christian) in the name of terrorism despite their tight bond but they don't attack other states with even very different views and ethnics?

IT'S JUST ABOUT TIME!!!

God bless Nigeria, God bless Amotekun, God bless Arewa, God bless WAZOBIA
that Kaduna killing happen early in the morning around 7am till 11 am. Then I was on my way to Zaria. I had to pack my car and wait. The most anoiying part is that the army were also there and could not even go to the place. Until those bandits left.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Strech(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Strech:
that Kaduna killing happen early in the morning around 7am till 11 am. Then I was on my way to Zaria. I had to pack my car and wait. The most anoiying part is that the army were also there and could not even go to the place. Until those bandits left.
dead body wey my eye carry see. I swear, I don dey gather money to leave this country.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Ruby5: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:
most entertainers in Lagos don't really make much money from their job. It's either they make money through prostituti0n or through political beg beg. Politics aside, if you ask the fool of his opinion from his mind he would speak sense, but because he has no source of livelihood to sustain the life he lives in Lagos he will speak what tinubu instructs him to say

Hmm. Na wah oh. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10403239_1037000020191010185832jpeg6fb8a2f2e9bc057c5a6666b4c2854a9c_jpeg373f54eea5751b32e52962e1e7a9fc65

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:
I know tinubu is your lord and saviour but to me, he's nothing but a traitor. So please, whenever you feel like svcking his diseased d1ck online please don't quote me if you don't want to soribu

You need to get rid of your user name because you are either Igbo or nothing but a traitor to Yorubas, like Afenifere turncoats such as Ogunmakin, if you can still speak of Tinubu the way you do after all he has done for his ethnic group. I have no time to educate you. Suffice to say we can all acknowledge that Tinubu has used politics to enrich himself. Yet you will have to show me one politician who has not done same. The key difference is that Tinubu has delivered real value to his people and greatly improved their lot with his political input and endeavours. You simply don't understand his modus operandi because you are not intelligent enough.

Where you accuse him of not fighting his "Aboki master", you are too dull to note that Tinubu understands how important it is to never stray too far from the centre. He has to be pragmatic because he is managing the wellbeing of an entire ethnic group. He can therefore not "do anyhow and see anyhow" like you and Melaye, Fayose et al would since you have nothing to lose and no sense or awareness of history. He therefore has to mind his utterances and actions for this reason and not because he is scared of Fulanis or not patriotic enough.

The FFKs, Odumakins and other noisemakers you lot love to praise can do what for us exactly other than sabotage our chances of wielding real and transformational power as Kanu and co have done to Igbos? Are you ignorant to not understand how someone like Osinbajo or Fashola can transform Nigeria? Pray tell how these sort will ever gain power if not through the machinations and meandering of Tinubu who understands that a man gets nowhere cutting his nose to spite his face as others do in Nigeria.

Can all the loudmouths posing as Yoruba defenders deliver a SW President? Do they have any influence in national politics? Wise up bro and stop hating ignorantly. It is a distasteful quality to see in a Yoruba man if indeed you are one. I dare say you are the traitor and not Tinubu. It is the sort myopia afflicting you that has gotten Igbos where they are today and I am glad you are a minority in Yoruba land otherwise we too would be in trouble today. No need praising Tinubu but wrong attacking and insulting him either given that 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are worse than Jagaban and totally worthless to themselves and their people.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by PapaAdanna: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2020
No be to wear costume ... Na to stand in the war front without fidgeting.

Because we in the EAST know them in the WASTE to be unnecessarily fidgety
grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Anyunyu: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

True.
[/s]
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

Thiefnuibu has been in charge of Lagos state for over 20 years, is the state great?
How is it great?

Guy, stop the mischief. You want to feign ignorance of how Tinubu grew the economy of Lagos dramatically to the extent the State would now be the seventh biggest economy in Africa if an independent nation? The work of Tinubu and Fashola, as Governors of Lagos, are still hailed worldwide today as dissertation material on economic management !!!!! That is how well-regarded Tinubu is by non-Nigerians who are able to think dispassionately because they are not weighed down by the yoke of tribalism as many Nigerians are. Tinubu, as a pioneer, began using PPP arrangements (private-public-partnership) to aid a broke Lagos when other Governors had never even heard of the concept and even mocked Jagaban when he initially proposed it. E.g Gbenga Daniel of Ogun back then.

Wise and intelligent Nigerians know that Tinubu is not responsible for how Lagos is a victim of its own success with literally many, many thousands trooping in daily to live in one of the few sane States of Nigeria where things work moderately and comparatively ok and people are still able to earn whereas they could only previously sit and starve in their respective villages before joining a bus to Lagos.

You are not even aware of your own unfairness at attacking Tinubu when the smallest State in the whole of Nigeria is home to 18-20 million Nigerians putting immense pressure on the infrastructure and wealth of this State that is geographically tiny in comparison to others.

You will sit here daily pouring vitriol on Tinubu daily but what manner of a person are you when you have no criticism for negligent Governors who abandoned their own jobs to then make their people the burdensome migrants of Lagos and her headache?
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by haffaze777(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

You need to get rid of your user name because you are either Igbo or nothing but a traitor to Yorubas, like Afenifere turncoats such as Ogunmakin, if you can still speak of Tinubu the way you do after all he has done for his ethnic group. I have no time to educate you. Suffice to say we can all acknowledge that Tinubu has used politics to enrich himself. Yet you will have to show me one politician who has not done same. The key difference is that Tinubu has delivered real value to his people and greatly improved their lot with his political input and endeavours. You simply don't understand his modus operandi because you are not intelligent enough.

Where you accuse him of not fighting his "Aboki master", you are too dull to note that Tinubu understands how important it is to never stray too far from the centre. He has to be pragmatic because he is managing the wellbeing of an entire ethnic group. He can therefore not "do anyhow and see anyhow" like you and Melaye, Fayose et al would since you have nothing to lose and no sense or awareness of history. He therefore has to mind his utterances and actions for this reason and not because he is scared of Fulanis or not patriotic enough.

The FFKs, Odumakins and other noisemakers you lot love to praise can do what for us exactly other than sabotage our chances of wielding real and transformational power as Kanu and co have done to Igbos? Are you ignorant to not understand how someone like Osinbajo or Fashola can transform Nigeria? Pray tell how these sort will ever gain power if not through the machinations and meandering of Tinubu who understands that a man gets nowhere cutting his nose to spite his face as others do in Nigeria.

Can all the loudmouths posing as Yoruba defenders deliver a SW President? Do they have any influence in national politics? Wise up bro and stop hating ignorantly. It is a distasteful quality to see in a Yoruba man if indeed you are one. I dare say you are the traitor and not Tinubu. It is the sort myopia afflicting you that has gotten Igbos where they are today and I am glad you are a minority in Yoruba land otherwise we too would be in trouble today. No need praising Tinubu but wrong attacking and insulting him either given that 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are worse than Jagaban and totally worthless to themselves and their people.
. That guy is either Igbo jew or Igbo crazytain,stop wasting ur time on such being,I don't like tinubu too and u won't see me going overboard because of him because I know he has one or two way Yoruba benefit from him.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by haffaze777(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

How is it great?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5621877_img20170330wa0000_jpeg9aa41e45dfd9e860dbc3dff4c2eb9291

At least Lagos is millions times better than the hole you came fromgrin
Don't u think ur state need the same Tinubu guidance grin

As salam alaekum my Igbo muslim friend

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by ernieboy(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Nasir123:

so Lagos that has tinubu, how advanced and developed is Lagos? Lagos cannot even stand shoulder to shoulder with other mega cities in Africa in terms of advancement and development, let's not even talk about cities in Europe and Asia.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:
Guy, stop the mischief. You want to feign ignorance of how Tinubu grew the economy of Lagos dramatically to the extent the State would now be the seventh biggest economy in Africa if an independent nation? The work of Tinubu and Fashola, as Governors of Lagos, are still hailed worldwide today as dissertation material on economic management !!!!! That is how well-regarded Tinubu is by non-Nigerians who are able to think dispassionately because they are not weighed down by the yoke of tribalism as many Nigerians are. Tinubu, as a pioneer, began using PPP arrangements (private-public-partnership) to aid a broke Lagos when other Governors had never even heard of the concept and even mocked Jagaban when he initially proposed it. E.g Gbenga Daniel of Ogun back then.
Wise and intelligent Nigerians know that Tinubu is not responsible for how Lagos is a victim of its own success with literally many, many thousands trooping in daily to live in one of the few sane States of Nigeria where things work moderately and comparatively ok and people are still able to earn whereas they could only previously sit and starve in their respective villages before joining a bus to Lagos.
You are not even aware of your own unfairness at attacking Tinubu when the smallest State in the whole of Nigeria is home to 18-20 million Nigerians putting immense pressure on the infrastructure and wealth of this State that is geographically tiny in comparison to others.
You will sit here daily pouring vitriol on Tinubu daily but what manner of a person are you when you have no criticism for negligent Governors who abandoned their own jobs to then make their people the burdensome migrants of Lagos and her headache?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586643_img20190907180506979_jpeg225751fcc425bbabeef75d4bb0fdc40c

Wasted words.
How much has Thiefnuibu achieved with all the trillions in budget of all these years?
How many schools built? How many teachers employed? What was the ratio of students: teachers in 1999 and what is it now? What is the ratio of students in government schools compared to private schools in 1999 and now
Etc etc.
Ordinary water, how far?
Single phase of light rail, not delivered.
And you are comparing with the rogues in the other 35 states. Is that how you improve your life personally? By comparing yourself with the worst people around you?
Are you okay

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2020
haffaze777:
At least Lagos is millions times better than the hole you came fromgrin
Don't u think ur state need the same Tinubu guidance grin
As salam alaekum my Igbo muslim friend

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6434374_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

Which one of your relatives came from the hole you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by haffaze777(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6434374_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

Which one of your relatives came from the hole you are talking about

All Igbo crazytain and jews though they ain't my family because they are all criminal

As salam alaekum to all my peace loving Igbo muslims family from yeast
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2020
haffaze777:
. That guy is either Igbo jew or Igbo crazytain,stop wasting ur time on such being,I don't like tinubu too and u won't see me going overboard because of him because I know he has one or two way Yoruba benefit from him.

Thank you. You will find that a lot of people will tell you they don't like Tinubu also but they understand his approach and methods in the lawless arena of Nigerian politics. Who does not like Soyinka, Gani Fawenhimi et al? Yet daydreaming critics of Jagaban should tell us why Nigerians did not support Gani and Uncle Wole in their brief forays into Nigerian politics.

The most annoying is the criticism of Tinubu by Igbos. Had it been that these people had the most exemplary leaders in Nigeria then we would understand them holding Jagaban to account. Yet Igbo leaders are worst, by far, in the entire nation and Igbos themselves don't appreciate how distinctly hypocritical they appear keeping silent over the gross misrule of their own while they come here daily suggesting Tinubu face a firing squad. It is annoying for any decent Yoruba to read even those who do not care for or even like Tinubu.

The good of Tinubu far outweighs his bad. We must ask the most vocal critics of Tinubu to come and tell us of the good of their own leaders here to the extent they feel they must sit in judgement of Jagaban who has nothing to do with their State, way of life or future.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:

The worst traitor to ever happen to Yoruba after Afonja of Ilorin.
Such a pity for his crowd of defenders here.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185195_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite_jpega5665315d5c791abf9153d63713a71a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185196_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite2_jpega25d65d2c2182d2a7e26492fee4db0da

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444444_screenshots20160227202523_jpeg015191727716ddeee2b64f66a0c89500

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1614168_tinubu_jpeg66ebe791f47cebda4a3ee9c41bc8fdfa

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by haffaze777(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Thank you. You will find that a lot of people will tell you they don't like Tinubu also but they understand his approach and methods in the lawless arena of Nigerian politics. Who does not like Soyinka, Gani Fawenhimi et al? Yet daydreaming critics of Jagaban should tell us why Nigerians did not support Gani and Uncle Wole in their brief forays into Nigerian politics.

The most annoying is the criticism of Tinubu by Igbos. Had it been that these people had the most exemplary leaders in Nigeria then we would understand them holding Jagaban to account. Yet Igbo leaders are worst, by far, in the entire nation and Igbos themselves don't appreciate how distinctly hypocritical they appear keeping silent over the gross misrule of their own while they come here daily suggesting Tinubu face a firing squad. It is annoying for any decent Yoruba to read even those who do not care for or even like Tinubu.

The good of Tinubu far outweighs his bad. We must ask the most vocal critics of Tinubu to come and tell us of the good of their own leaders here to the extent they feel they must sit in judgement of Jagaban who has nothing to do with their State, way of life or future.

I used to argued with my brothers,my colleagues even my lawyer why I don't like tinubu but I will keep defending him when one useless Igbo crazytain or jew try to criticize him,because u won't see any of them criticize any of their useless leaders or governors,they know the value of tinubu in Nigeria politics and they are bitter they don't have someone like him in there mist,their consultant criticism f Tinubu will only make someone like me who don't like tinubu to started defending him even make him our role model,one think I've noticed about Nigeria politics is that Igbo crazytian and jews will only oppose what is good for Yoruba nation
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:
I'm a Yoruba man. And any man who is working against the Yoruba nation because of his own selfish interest automatically becomes my enemy. It doesn't matter if the person is buhari, fulani herdsmen or the traitor in Lagos who asked the most foolish question in history; where are the cows

Is it not a bastard who uses the left hand to point out his father's house who can be so foolish as Thiefnuibu was on that occasion

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9827523_img20190714144757edit_jpegb2daddd293389a9f46d444781678f1bb

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2020
haffaze777:
I used to argued with my brothers,my colleagues even my lawyer why I don't like tinubu but I will keep defending him when one useless Igbo crazytain or jew try to criticize him, because u won't see any of them criticize any of their useless leaders or governors, they know the value of tinubu in Nigeria politics and they are bitter they don't have someone like him in there mist, their consultant criticism f Tinubu will only make someone like me who don't like tinubu to started defending him even make him our role model, one think I've noticed about Nigeria politics is that Igbo crazytian and jews will only oppose what is good for Yoruba nation

So anyone who criticises your leader looter is not a Yoruba?
Where did you crawl out from?

fuzek:
THE General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and running mate of Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) during the April 16 presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare, declared that it would be fool-hardy for “any bastard and the son of a concubine” to assume the leadership mantle of the Yoruba.

While preaching in his church in Lagos on the topic: “It is time to speak”, the fiery cleric said: “Look at the madness going on in Yoruba land. slowpoke, nincompoop, people without family background causing problem because of money, ill gotten wealth. If a town or settlement is at peace, the bastard there is yet to grow up.

“If you are a bastard, there is nothing you can do to cover up with money. Where is your father’s compound? A bastard pretending to be a patriot. We are proud of our heritage because we have goodly heritage. There are those who call themselves nobles who are under the influence of Jezebel. Until they drink kainkain, they cannot function. They pretend to be larger than life,” he added.

He likened the person angling to take over the leadership of the Yoruba to the Biblical Abimelech who forcefully took over a kingdom that did not belong to him and was eventually destroyed.

The Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) Vice Presidential candidate declared further: “If you are trusting the son of a concubine to deliver you, you are in trouble”.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/100458-pastor-tunde-bakare-of-the-latter-rain-assembly-a-bastard-cant-rule-the-yorubas.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094760_b60dd09cqaan3fk_jpeg95853abb113413e275972c0eedfc3dad

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by haffaze777(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

So anyone who criticises your leader looter is not a Yoruba?
Where did you crawl out from?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094760_b60dd09cqaan3fk_jpeg95853abb113413e275972c0eedfc3dad

From the same hole u crawled out from,we won't see you people in any thread that talked about ur useless leader,u only regain ur voice whenever southwest leader matter hit the front page,Are you a lagosian?why do u carry tinubu matter for head like gala as if he ever governed ur state?I'm from Ogun state and I don't poke nose into Lagos state affair even though we share almost every boarder with Lagos,why is it only people from eastern part that carry Lagos matter for head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.