Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (85349 Views)

Miyetti Allah Seeks Inclusion Of Fulani In Amotekun: Afenifere, PANDEF Kick / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
ernieboy:
so Lagos that has tinubu, how advanced and developed is Lagos? Lagos cannot even stand shoulder to shoulder with other mega cities in Africa in terms of advancement and development, let's not even talk about cities in Europe and Asia.

Nonsense. Myopic to say the least. How advanced can Lagos be with crippling underdevelopment around it? The little Lagos has achieved to make it superior to others is always neutralised by massive influx of migrants from all over Nigeria flooding into the small State in the past 15 years keen to enjoy a better life in "obodo London".. Do you then want to tell me that Lagos can become and remain developed like London, Paris or New York when it is surrounded by abject underdevelopment? Lagos will have trains, great roads, adequate healthcare et al and all of Nigeria will not move into the tiny State to ruin it? The Lagos you want to see will only happen if the State is not ridiculously advanced or utopian in comparison to others in Nigeria otherwise Lagos will always remain a victim of her own success as we see now. More developmental strides simply equals more migration into Lagos by indigenes of all other States in Nigeria.

You should busy yourselves telling your Governors to perform instead of wasting your energy telling us what Lagos should be that it is not when the intelligent mind understand that the development of Lagos is at the mercy of the relative development of Nigeria because any stride Lagos makes, unmatched by relative development elsewhere, only spells trouble for Lagos. The State cannot continue carrying Nigeria while you guys talk ignorantly as if she can or must.

How organised or developed would London be if it surrounding counties like Kent, Essex, Middlesex et al are very backward and decades behind? You think Lagos can be the Oasis of the Nigerian desert? Not possible bruv.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
baysol:

Akika omo oko nie well said and spot on. I think we need to put it out there that there has been a paradigm shit in Nigeria mentality as it were. Orisa ti ko gbeni ko sewa bi ase wa, abeg enough is enough.

Eshe, omo iya mi. Oodua a gbe wa.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Nonsense. Myopic to say the least. How advanced can Lagos be with crippling underdevelopment around it? The little Lagos has achieved to make it superior to others is always neutralised by massive influx of migrants from all over Nigeria flooding into the small State in the past 15 years keen to enjoy a better life in "obodo London".. Do you then want to tell me that Lagos can become and remain developed like London, Paris or New York when it is surrounded by abject underdevelopment? Lagos will have trains, great roads, adequate healthcare et al and all of Nigeria will not move into the tiny State to ruin it? The Lagos you want to see will only happen if the State is not ridiculously advanced or utopian in comparison to others in Nigeria otherwise Lagos will always remain a victim of her own success as we see now. More developmental strides simply equals more migration into Lagos by indigenes of all other States in Nigeria.

You should busy yourselves telling your Governors to perform instead of wasting your energy telling us what Lagos should be that it is not when the intelligent mind understand that the development of Lagos is at the mercy of the relative development of Nigeria because any stride Lagos makes, unmatched by relative development elsewhere, only spells trouble for Lagos. The State cannot continue carrying Nigeria while you guys talk ignorantly as if she can or must.

How organised or developed would London be if it surrounding counties like Kent, Essex, Middlesex et al are very backward and decades behind? You think Lagos can be the Oasis of the Nigerian desert? Not possible bruv.

The Yorubas have a saying: Ohun ti aye ba so eni da, ohun ni won maa fi bu eni lola.

Are you surprised that the same people who won't stay in their region, but will come and overpopulate the West are the same people who will be the first to point to brown roofs and slums in the West?

The burden is way too much on the West.

Meaningful development will continue to elude Yorubaland if we remain in this contraption called Nigeria, fending for everyone who has enough money to take a trip to the west, leaving their own governors to grow fat on their own collective wealth.

Those who said the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable are enemies of progress.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

Let us focus on the positives of the greater numbers of both groups instead of the negatives by the tiny but vocal minority who are motivated by their own narrow, parochial benefits and worldview.
Not only do we need each other for easier disengagement from the yoke of the Fulanis/northerners, we are linguistically related more than we care to admit.
Shalom.

Well, that's one man's opinion which I am sure majority of Easterners don't share.

Anyway, we are a peaceful people here and we prefer friendship rather than war.

Namaste.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
haffaze777:
From the same hole u crawled out from,we won't see you people in any thread that talked about ur useless leader,u only regain ur voice whenever southwest leader matter hit the front page,Are you a lagosian?why do u carry tinubu matter for head like gala as if he ever governed ur state?I'm from Ogun state and I don't poke nose into Lagos state affair even though we share almost every boarder with Lagos,why is it only people from eastern part that carry Lagos matter for head?

You know people are from the eastern part when they criticise your Thiefnuibu because you are a winch
Or how do you know where anyone is from on a faceless forum like this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6424196_6424099screenshot201709121443291jpeg72de4603111f54f1b90ca2f80146480b_jpegb32a084b230e541e830b83f27246e080

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
I love this cool
A loud & clear message to Futajalon
Asiwaju Jagaban will not like this.

cc lzaa gmbuharii musachukwudi yarimo sarrki chocho54 blackking98

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by oodua1stson: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

You need to get rid of your user name because you are either Igbo or nothing but a traitor to Yorubas, like Afenifere turncoats such as Ogunmakin, if you can still speak of Tinubu the way you do after all he has done for his ethnic group. I have no time to educate you. Suffice to say we can all acknowledge that Tinubu has used politics to enrich himself. Yet you will have to show me one politician who has not done same. The key difference is that Tinubu has delivered real value to his people and greatly improved their lot with his political input and endeavours. You simply don't understand his modus operandi because you are not intelligent enough.

Where you accuse him of not fighting his "Aboki master", you are too dull to note that Tinubu understands how important it is to never stray too far from the centre. He has to be pragmatic because he is managing the wellbeing of an entire ethnic group. He can therefore not "do anyhow and see anyhow" like you and Melaye, Fayose et al would since you have nothing to lose and no sense or awareness of history. He therefore has to mind his utterances and actions for this reason and not because he is scared of Fulanis or not patriotic enough.

The FFKs, Odumakins and other noisemakers you lot love to praise can do what for us exactly other than sabotage our chances of wielding real and transformational power as Kanu and co have done to Igbos? Are you ignorant to not understand how someone like Osinbajo or Fashola can transform Nigeria? Pray tell how these sort will ever gain power if not through the machinations and meandering of Tinubu who understands that a man gets nowhere cutting his nose to spite his face as others do in Nigeria.

Can all the loudmouths posing as Yoruba defenders deliver a SW President? Do they have any influence in national politics? Wise up bro and stop hating ignorantly. It is a distasteful quality to see in a Yoruba man if indeed you are one. I dare say you are the traitor and not Tinubu. It is the sort myopia afflicting you that has gotten Igbos where they are today and I am glad you are a minority in Yoruba land otherwise we too would be in trouble today. No need praising Tinubu but wrong attacking and insulting him either given that 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are worse than Jagaban and totally worthless to themselves and their people.
oshigun perhaps oshi has truly gun your life. That is, poverty has climbed you and conquered. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm a proper Ijebu-Igbo man. And unlike you, I'm not a bottom feeder. The problem with people like you is lack of hard work ethics. If truly you work hard for your bread you won't be online praising and idolising a bastard like tinubu. A man who, in front of the whole world asked “where are the cows”.

Now, if you don't want oriburuku to be your portion don't ever in your life mention me whenever you want to defend tinubu online. I can assure you I will never quote you any time I come across your comment praising tinubu. Your idiocy and lunacy will never be my cup of tea, but the moment you mention me I'm obligated to interact with you (I hate conversing with your type).

Having said that, I hope people like don't ever reproduce. We have too many idiots in this country already. What's the bigger in all of the insanity and treachery of tinubu? Who wants to be close to the centre of Nigeria? A dead country for that matter. If you and your likes are not irredeemably daft you would know the right thing is to break this country up. What do the Yoruba race stand to gain from an alliance with the north? Northern elites that turned their very own people to beggars, destitutes, terrorists and pre-civilisation idiotic herdsmen who roam around in 2020 with cows. If they can wreck their very own people what do you think they would do to my beloved Yoruba race? You surely can't be this gullible. Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. If one Nigeria did not work since 1960, what makes you think it will work now when things are, in reality getting worse.

And you mentioned the Igbos as if they are suffering. Compare and contrast, Igbos and Northerners which one are living a better life? Which of the 2 regions has more peace, more wealth, more education, more health, more common sense. It's actually a crying shame that you'd hate Igbos when there's no record of them causing atrocities in Yoruba land like the northerners. Yorubas and Igbos have more in common than an average northerner.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by haffaze777(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

You know people are from the eastern part when they criticise your Thiefnuibu because you are a winch
Or how do you know where anyone is from on a faceless forum like this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6424196_6424099screenshot201709121443291jpeg72de4603111f54f1b90ca2f80146480b_jpegb32a084b230e541e830b83f27246e080

Ogbeni agba i don't have time for the back and fort
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
FrLukas:

The Yorubas have a saying: Ohun ti aye ba so eni da, ohun ni won maa fi bu eni lola.

Are you surprised that the same people who won't stay in their region, but will come and overpopulate the West are the same people who will be the first to point to brown roofs and slums in the West?

Meaningful development will continue to elude Yorubaland if we remain in this contraption called Nigeria, fending for everyone who has enough money to take a trip to the west, leaving their own governors to grow fat on their own collective wealth.

Bruv, I am beginning to agree with you. I previously thought Nigeria can work if we all pull our weight. Many events of late just show that many are simply not interested in doing that and only want to continually reap where they have not sown. There is no way a man can win a race, even if super fast, while carry two men on each shoulder and one on his back and racing against others who have no burden or baggage slowing them down.

This is my major worry for Amotekun. Of course we need it. Yet if it becomes a massive success and SW subsequently becomes by far the safest zone in Nigeria then we can expect a huge wave of migration into the region from all other regions of Nigeria with worthless, indolent and incompetent leaders.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
oodua1stson:
oshigun perhaps oshi has truly gun your life. That is, poverty has climbed you and conquered. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm a proper Ijebu-Igbo man. And unlike you, I'm not a bottom feeder. The problem with people like you is lack of hard work ethics. If truly you work hard for your bread you won't be online praising and idolising a bastard like tinubu. A man who, in front of the whole world asked “where are the cows”.

Now, if you don't want oriburuku to be your portion don't ever in your life mention me whenever you want to defend tinubu online. I can assure you I will never quote you any time I come across your comment praising tinubu. Your idiocy and lunacy will never be my cup of tea, but the moment you mention me I'm obligated to interact with you (I hate conversing with your type).

Having said that, I hope people like don't ever reproduce. We have too many idiots in this country already. What's the bigger in all of the insanity and treachery of tinubu? Who wants to be close to the centre of Nigeria? A dead country for that matter. If you and your likes are not irredeemably daft you would know the right thing is to break this country up. What do the Yoruba race stand to gain from an alliance with the north? Northern elites that turned their very own people to beggars, destitutes, terrorists and pre-civilisation idiotic herdsmen who roam around in 2020 with cows. If they can wreck their very own people what do you think they would do to my beloved Yoruba race? You surely can't be this gullible. Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. If one Nigeria did not work since 1960, what makes you think it will work now when things are, in reality getting worse.

And you mentioned the Igbos as if they are suffering. Compare and contrast, Igbos and Northerners which one are living a better life? Which of the 2 regions has more peace, more wealth, more education, more health, more common sense. It's actually a crying shame that you'd hate Igbos when there's no record of them causing atrocities in Yoruba land like the northerners. Yorubas and Igbos have more in common than an average northerner.

My friend sharrap !!!! You are nothing but a nuisance and a cowardly imposter too ashamed to admit where he is really from. You need to shut your mouth when real Yoruba stakeholders, with genuine goodwill for Yoruba land, are talking. Attack Tinubu and we will always put you in your place . Go and face slave Umahi, the drunk from Anambra and the Kerosine Governors and get da eff out of Yoruba discussions.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
FrLukas:

Brown roofs are signs of a history of old towns that should be cherished as tourist attractions if we don't have a destroy and replace mentality.

Where do you think the fat IGR of Lagos is generated if you only think of burden of high numbers?
Should you not be more concerned about the money from Lagos going into the federation account shared to northern states who contribute next to nothing, but take the lion's share due to their fabricated population figures and federal presence through quota system? Are you not on a misplaced priority trip?

Anikulhapo:
Kemi Adeosun, minister for finance, says more than half of Nigeria’s value added tax (VAT) comes from Lagos state alone.

Speaking at the parley between the federal government and progressive governors forum (PGF) in Abuja on Tuesday, Adeosun said the 87 percent of Nigeria’s VAT is derived from four states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

In other words, only 13 percent of Nigeria’s VAT comes from 32 other states in the federation.

According to her no country in the world with high tax compliance rate is poor, and no rich country has a low tax compliance rate.

“There is no poor country that has a high tax compliance rate, and no rich country that has a low one,” Adeosun said.

Quoting current VAT collection data across Nigeria, the minister said “55% of Nigeria’s VAT is collected in Lagos State. 20% in FCT, 6% in Rivers, 5% in Kano, 1% in Kaduna”.

“I’m hoping that one day Finance Commissioners will stop needing to come to Abuja monthly to share FAAC, because IGR (internally generated revenue) will be sufficient.”

https://www.thecable.ng/adeosun-half-nigerias-vat-comes-lagos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891422_statesigr_jpeg11dfe4599a477f41cde5fa11b7490fb9

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Bruv, I am beginning to agree with you. I previously thought Nigeria can work if we all pull our weight. Many events of late just show that many are simply not interested in doing that and only want to continually reap where they have not sown. There is no way a man can win a race, even if super fast, while carry two men on each shoulder and one on his back and racing against others who have no burden or baggage slowing them down.

This is my major worry for Amotekun. Of course we need it. Yet if it becomes a massive success and SW subsequently becomes by far the safest zone in Nigeria then we can expect a huge wave of migration into the region from all other regions of Nigeria with worthless, indolent and incompetent leaders.

That is the simple truth.

You can see that other regions are quiet now. Some have even decided to constitute themselves into a nuisance by opposing Amotekun instead of fighting their governors to do more.

Then crisis will happen in their area and they will start fleeing Westward.

We need to educate ourselves on the need to have our own nation.

Enough is enough. O to ge.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

Why can't discriminatory taxes, rates, levies etc be applied to deter people from coming into a particular LGA and state
Is there any constitutional provision against that?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by ernieboy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshigun:

talk about being myopic, those people you claim are moving Lagos are the ones that give it the so-called title of " commercial capital" of Nigeria. do those people pay tax and engage in economic activities? talking about population Lagos is not even up to the population of some known mega cities yet u complain tht the population is hindering it's development.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by pacespot(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
darediamond:

We do not need that at all as this Security Organization is a backed with Powers far Powerful even more than dreaded Nuclear Bombs or mear bullets and Guns.

Na humans they press buttons of the launcher of the aforementioned weapons of mass destruction. Then when tho s Humans are taken off without the Use of physical Guns nor Bombs what do you call that??

Keep deceiving yourself with your superstitious believe in metaphysical powers, but you cannot use your juju to fight off boko haram and banditry herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=anonimi post=87157781]

Brown roofs are signs of a history of old towns that should be cherished as tourist attractions if we don't have a destroy and replace mentality.

Well, I hope you will remember to tell your brothers this when they begin their usual tirade.

Where do you think the fat IGR of Lagos is generated if you only think of burden of high numbers?
Should you not be more concerned about the money from Lagos going into the federation account shared to northern states who contribute next to nothing, but take the lion's share due to their fabricated population figures and federal presence through quota system? Are you not on a misplaced priority trip?

You think Lagos is the only Yoruba state? Or maybe you think there isn't a huge influx of non Yorubas into other Yoruba states.

The IGR of Lagos isn't so much of over-bloated population as it is that of high concentration of companies and industries as well as presence of a viable and functioning seaport.

Of course, human resources is important and needed to drive that economy. But when majority of that population begins to cause a strain on the infrastructure of the state without a corresponding contribution to the state, such that more is needed to maintain and refurbish these, then we have to ask ourselves, is it worth it?

Also, there is the issue of security and safety.

That was why the Lagos state government banned commercial motorcycles and tricycles recently.

There are European countries whose population is less than that of Lagos and they are doing very well.

As it stands, the current estimated population of Lagos is 21 million.

DO you know the current population of The Netherlands? 17.18 million (2018 figure)

Do you know the population of Sweden? 10.12 million (2018 figure)

Do you think Lagos with its bloated population is doing better than The Netherlands or Sweden?

It isn't about population explosion. That's why Canada doesn't just open up her borders to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

The question is, what are you going to contribute, or can you even contribute to the society.

Most people just up and leave their region and head westwards to Yorubaland without any plans, or place to even sleep.

Yorubas are over 40 million people and majority of them live in Western Nigeria. Even Canadian population is not as much. Canada is just 37.6 million.

So are you saying that Yorubas can't have a nation of their own?
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
FrLukas:
You think Lagos is the only Yoruba state? Or maybe you think there isn't a huge influx of non Yorubas into other Yoruba states.
The IGR of Lagos isn't so much of over-bloated population as it is that of high concentration of companies and industries as well as presence of a viable and functioning seaport.
Of course, human resources is important and needed to drive that economy. But when majority of that population begins to cause a strain on the infrastructure of the state without a corresponding contribution to the state, such that more is needed to maintain and refurbish these, then we have to ask ourselves, is it worth it?
Also, there is the issue of security and safety.
That was why the Lagos state government banned commercial motorcycles and tricycles recently.
There are European countries whose population is less than that of Lagos and they are doing very well.
As it stands, the current estimated population of Lagos is 21 million.
DO you know the current population of The Netherlands? 17.18 million (2018 figure)
Do you know the population of Sweden? 10.12 million (2018 figure)
Do you think Lagos with its bloated population is doing better than The Netherlands or Sweden?
It isn't about population explosion. That's why Canada doesn't just open up her borders to every Tom, Dick and Harry.
The question is, what are you going to contribute, or can you even contribute to the society.
Most people just up and leave their region and head westwards to Yorubaland without any plans, or place to even sleep.
Yorubas are over 40 million people and majority of them live in Western Nigeria. Even Canadian population is not as much. Canada is just 37.6 million.
So are you saying that Yorubas can't have a nation of their own?

See the posts in the links below for your answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album/20#85948248

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album/20#86038285

And go through my post history here on nairaland.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
pacespot:
Keep deceiving yourself with your superstitious believe in metaphysical powers, but you cannot use your juju to fight off boko haram and banditry herdsmen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

See the posts in the links below for your answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album/20#85948248

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album/20#86038285

And go through my post history here on nairaland.
Cheers.

Ok, great to know.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nasir123(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
ernieboy:
so Lagos that has tinubu, how advanced and developed is Lagos? Lagos cannot even stand shoulder to shoulder with other mega cities in Africa in terms of advancement and development, let's not even talk about cities in Europe and Asia.

You that's talking, where's your State standing?

See, the problem of Lagos is not Tinubu. The problem of Lagos is the Oposition who has been unable to play the proper politics.
And this is because they're week in the mind of politics compare to Tinubu.
Tinubu,been a smart politician is better when compare with those people you and I know haven't done anything better . That's the fact.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by OoduaFighter: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

True.
[/s]
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by OoduaFighter: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Ok, great to know.
[/s]
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nasir123(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

Thiefnuibu has been in charge of Lagos state for over 20 years, is the state great?
How is it great?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5621877_img20170330wa0000_jpeg9aa41e45dfd9e860dbc3dff4c2eb9291

Mr man, how is your Governor fairing?
How has your own state develop so far?
Is it still the fault of Tinubu?!

You guys should go and seat down!
Tinubu did this, Tinubu did that, why can't you guys checkmate him?! Must you make noise?!

When or where did Tinubu had an agreement that he's going to be doing your thinking?
You guy should better be smart.

Tinubu did this! Tinubu did that! Yet your court couldn't convict him during Obasanjo and Goodluck. You think that's easy? someone that's not even a former military head of State.

You guys should stop playing stupid politics that has taking us this backward.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by OoduaFighter: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s][quote author=FrLukas post=87158415][/quote][/s]
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
ernieboy:
talk about being myopic, those people you claim are moving Lagos are the ones that give it the so-called title of " commercial capital" of Nigeria. do those people pay tax and engage in economic activities? talking about population Lagos is not even up to the population of some known mega cities yet u complain tht the population is hindering it's development.

Nonsense. Not all migration is useful or beneficial. Most of the migration into Lagos is not useful or beneficial to the State. Lagos is afflicted with burdensome migration and anyone who genuinely loves Lagos will know and admit this.

Pretending otherwise is just redundant. The large population of Lagos is a drain on the state when one factors in the negative effects of unemployment and burden on infrastructure.
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by OoduaFighter: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

That is the simple truth.

You can see that other regions are quiet now. Some have even decided to constitute themselves into a nuisance by opposing Amotekun instead of fighting their governors to do more.

Then crisis will happen in their area and they will start fleeing Westward.

We need to educate ourselves on the need to have our own nation.

Enough is enough. O to ge.
[/s]
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by anonimi: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nasir123:
Mr man, how is your Governor fairing?
How has your own state develop so far?
Is it still the fault of Tinubu?!
You guys should go and seat down!
Tinubu did this, Tinubu did that, why can't you guys checkmate him?! Must you make noise?!
When or where did Tinubu had an agreement that he's going to be doing your thinking?
You guy should better be smart.
Tinubu did this! Tinubu did that! Yet your court couldn't convict him during Obasanjo and Goodluck.
You guys should stop playing stupid politics that has taking us this backward.

I am sorry for you.
Datsall!!!

Freegift75:
Code Of Conduct Tribunal Freed Bola Tinubu In Error – Rotimi Jacobs
Rotimi Jacobs, a senior advocate of Nigeria and the Federal Government prosecuting counsel in the 13 count charge of false assets declaration trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki on Thursday said the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) was misled to discharge former Governor of Lagos State Bola Ahmed Tinubu when he was arraigned before it in November 2011.

From: www.saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error--rotimi-jacobs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by OoduaFighter: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Well, that's one man's opinion which I am sure majority of Easterners don't share.

Anyway, we are a peaceful people here and we prefer friendship rather than war.

Namaste.
[/s]
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by OoduaFighter: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by OoduaFighter: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Eshe, omo iya mi. Oodua a gbe wa.
[/s]
Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by Nasir123(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
anonimi:

I am sorry for you.
Datsall!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

So Code of conduct Tribuna was bigger than Obasanjo and Goodluck that couldn't do anything to nail a man that was given them headache.
Now u now have to hate the man because some people now says he was released in error.
You guys should stop the hate politics. You can be bigger than Tinubu in Nigeria just in case you don't know.

Na WA for una self!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.