Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131799 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Ozilarylopez11(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na only God go save person for this country, how person go dey use mutuary water dey cook food wey people wan eat[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Icon79(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Frankly, it wouldn’t surprise me if this story is true, because Nigerians can do anything for money - even sacrifice their own mothers and children. So nothing surprises me in Nigeria any more.

Yes, it was a mere allegation but where there’s smoke, there’s fire. I don’t support setting her on fire tho but they should’ve forced her and her staff to eat their own food - and make sure that they taste every single food they cooked.

O pari

cococandy:
WTF?
Just WTF?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.

This post has no meaning!!
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by timesup234: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Torresmannl(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
So she didn't even admit to doing it before she was burnt?
She was burnt just because someone alleged that he/she saw her get water from the mortuary?
A life was taken on hearsay evidence?
When will such nonsense stop?
What if she didn't do it? That'll mean that an innocent life was taken by a barbaric act?
Even if she did it, is jungle justice the answer?
Na wa o
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
We habour demons , just an accusation and a human being uis already burning. Fiaaa! I spit on Nigerian demons.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by respectfully: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.
your head dey dia. she no go even look your face.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
donbachi:

Where she for dey sell for Ughelli?

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2020
I don't believe this nonsense. All these jobless people that Lynch others just because "someone said". They can't even protest against bad leadership na to dey burn people for no reason.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
EricPius:
To which language?

Cadaver de agua. If you want it in Spanish.

what i wanted to know was.... what does it "mean", as i had never heard of washing corpse with water everyday while being in mortuary (which is what i now understand happens in Nigerian mortuaries)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.