Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131795 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by victorazyvictor(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by soberdrunk(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Burnt to death!!!? Haba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Orubebe01: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
People who have been eating her food right now

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Assumptions or Reality?

6 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by finalboss(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
shocked mortuary what ?.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by efilefun(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by temmypotter(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please what is mortuary water sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Henix(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Too bad
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by OnyesomJ(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
To Attract more Consumers

Mortuary Aroma grin

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Harrison4adam(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jungle Justice not good... The allegations should have been investigated further.
Shitholes country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by IghravweIG(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is terrible.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by umarshehu58(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is this for real? Cox ee sabi fake news wella 4 dix country
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by kendological(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
And everyone agreed with the accuser, what happened to him then?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by sanemind2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Obara Jesus
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by johnmattew: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
how come Ghana media is the one reporting this news?...I smell fake news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Kyrx(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

I'm with you on this.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve
...I won't say Amen to this your prayers. Yes we Nigerians can be wicked and heartless but you don't drive out evil with evil.

4 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by bestman09(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by NerdyAboki(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jungle justice SMH. Who confirmed the mortuary attendant's story? Isn't it possible that a woman can be a very talented cook that she could earn the nickname "Mama Aroma"? Don't you know any woman that cooks really well? Isn't it possible that someone may be envious of her success? Isn't it possible that that someone can pay a poor frustrated mortuary attendant (if the framer is even confirmed to be one) to frame her out of envy? And what better story to use than the one we've all heard at some point - women washing things into food they cook to attract customers... Did anyone stop to ponder any of these before attacking her?

Is it possible that an innocent woman has been murdered by a crowd of stupid, gullible, superstitious people?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
flyca:
What if she was wrongly accused?
Exactly my thought.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by TruthSpeaker: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
JUNGLE JUSTICE IN NIGERIA SEEMS TO BE ON THE RISE. SOMETIMES SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE END UP BEING SACRIFICED FOR NOTHING. IF THE NEWS IS REAL AND THE ACCUSATION CORRECT, THEN I WILL SAY JUSTICE NEEDED TO BE DONE. BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT THE JUNGLE ONE (JUSTICE).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by CSTR2: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Any eatery that has very long queues to the extent that people will enter bike just to come and eat there is suspicious to me.

I can't eat there.

7 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by debossng: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Old news
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by vr0xen: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Looks like what mannabbqgrill can do just to maintain a great taste of dead grilled rat, but on the other hand what if it was a set up by her enemies ??

4 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by nairaman66(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Leadership and politics goes beyond this! Buhari was elected to fulfill his campaign promises of good delivery of the promises of the apc! But has failed on all fronts!

Nigerians are the ones who need to flog him, and when the time is right it will be done!

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by lunacol(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
What if the mortuary attendant accused her falsely.

4 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
nuban07:
sad

U never can say, what of if she was wrongly accused
they may have asked her to explain
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by owiko(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Just like that?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by okpalaAnambra: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
humans are wicked so I will believe this.

we do everything to make money in Nigeria. that is why I prefer food cook by me
What if she's wrongly accused?

Okay let's do it this way: your mom was caught red handed having sexx with another man on your father's bed..maybe u Should also believe it since u can't reason beyond your nose

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Perfecttouchade: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jesu, I just hope they haven't kill an innocent woman..what happens to handling her over to the police

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by thepranksta: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wow! This is a crazy story. Well, if it's true she used mortuary water, she really should not have done that! embarassed
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by dandollaz: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Remember back in uniuyo they accused one Restaurant lady uwana in front of first gate of using mortuary water,well later it was rumour then I decided I most test her food behold she can cook delicious food but the price is high.it might be pure jealousy unleashed on mama Aroma.smh

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.