Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131822 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by greatreality: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve
Not everybody deserve it abeg if you follow i don't follow no matter how Nigeria spoil we must still have 2 to 3 people who are good
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by mashad(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is there an eyewitness as to the true nature of the incident?? I know we have so many quack journalist
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by wunaESQ(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Iya Basira
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Adekunlesamlet(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
in my own perspective i think this is the judgment she deserves, didn't you consider what the mortuary water would have caused to the people patronizing her, it might have destroy some people life, turn there destiny to something else, just because of making huge amount of money.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by yemsai(f): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omi oku ke?
Eleyi tun le o..
Dis is serious
May God save us from all dis wicked people..
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by jidxin(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Simran94:

Why does this sound like the title of a Yoruba movie? grin
Christiana?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by jidxin(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Slimsly100:

Mmiri ozu cheesy grin
Ada Owerri
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Slimsly100(f): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
jidxin:
Ada Owerri

E kelee la'm gi o nwanna
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by rassyk15(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
That's so barbaric. They went extreme by burning her.

Modified
Everybody quoting me, please let's be guilded. Am not justifying the allegation against of her using mortuary water to cook. The fact still remains its a mere allegation and it hasn't been confirmed.
Even if confirmed, why not allow the law to take its course?

Jungle justice from mere accusations, I guess someone jealous can also frame up a supposed rival that could be lynched without proper investigation.
We need enlightenment in naija, it is the truth
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by mordred44: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Dis is jst a set up.....hw wil d mortuary attendance b alowin her 2 fetch water use in bathin dead bodi in d 1st place....2ndly it wasn't her 1st time of comin dere 2 fetch d water and non of dem could tel her wot d water is meant 4
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by megama: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.
example of state police
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by TWOWAYMIRROR: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Who believes this sh**it . Shame on you if you believe this crap that she is using"mortuary water too cook".

Police should arrest the mortuary attendant that raised the FALSE alarm. You lots will be shocked that it was all plotted by an envious competition

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by oyinella(f): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
who knows that lady that sells in Benin, comfort plaza at Etete.. abeg she legit abi?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by incredible47: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
The so call mob that killed this woman will not escape judgment on the day of reckoning except the repent and restitute. Big no to juggle justice.
Imagine if this act happen to your mother or wife.
Black skin with black reasoning.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Charly68: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
For feeding people with poison in the name of making money ,she deserved to die in a miserable manner..only God knows the number of people she has poisoned with mortuary water. ..Let her rot in hell forever.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by shiwex: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is there any Government in this country?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by mechanics(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is wrong, I just hope they will be caught.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by armyofone(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2020
What a society! That country is irredeemable!!
Why not arrest her for unhygienic and get to the bottom?
Most likely jealousy and envy!

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by CoolJulian: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Africans...! Barbaric lots!
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by cckalima: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!
this accusation may be out of envy and jealousy or may have been masterminded by her business rivals. why didnt the morgue attendant draw the attention of another staff to it as additional prove, how come he is the only who saw and never told another staff. methinks that is a lier he has been paid to cause this womans death. he shud be investigated by security agents.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Jadeng: 12:13am On Mar 04, 2020
What if it was set-up by other jealous food vendors
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by studentofTruth: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2020
ajl:
There is a very popular burger joint that recently opened in Houston area called IN/OUT. The first day I saw a branch, I wanted to make a right turn to join the highway and there was so much traffic with a long line of cars that I thought were waiting to join the highway. Then someone told me the lane I was in was for cars queuing to buy burger. About 2hrs after, close to my neighborhood it was a similar story as I could see long queues of cars at another branch of the burger. It's been like this for about 2 months with constant queues. People say they sell the best burger in the US. But each time I see the queue my mind go back to Nija people, that if this happen in Nigeria people will claim there must be something the owner of the business must be doing "under-G". Do we even believe we could build great products or offer impressive service to the point that all and sundry will want a piece of such product/service? Probably not.

The Nigerian mentality is so disgusting that one can't help wondering how he got here. Even the so-called educated one. It's a pity.

Will they also say that Seun is using jazz to attract people to Nairaland?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by studentofTruth: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Cleanworld:

i can relate with your story.

I remember some few years ago when i started online business working from home, there's nothing my neighbor didn't say and they called me all sorts of unprinted names and then God blessings kept pouring in left and right. in any giving opportunity i will try and explained to them how i run my online business but i noticed that they already have their 'mind set' about my business so i stopped explaining myself to them.

They just couldn't figured out how one can stay at home and work. working to them means 9-5pm jobs regardless if you are getting paid or not.

Either they gossip me to my face or not alerts was coming left and right

Must nights i will stay up late till in the mornings and as early as 5:30am i will be at the courier office to send goods to clients but yet they don't know what it take to be an entrepreneur.

the only thing they can do best is to sit down and gossip 24/7 repeat same thing over and over again

but today i thank God for that experience and knowing that hatred is rooted in the cores of Nigerians

My God help,us all

My dear, the jealousy and hatred can cause depression. I really thank God for the strength to rise above them. God help us all.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Daa14: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Really
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by GraGra247(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

Such tyrant will deal with you alone and your generation. If you haven't had enough of bad leaders, I have.

Nigerians became bad because of their leaders. #Fact

If this country was working everyone will want to earn an honest living.

Nobody will want to go through the stress of going to mortuary to fetch water to boil rice.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by owoshuyi(m): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Jungle justice is not just right at all. Those ones just commit act that will make them and their unborn generation carry curse.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ablejesus26(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2020
studentofTruth:

What evidence do you have? To believe that story says a lot about your mental capacity.

I never threw any support for d dastardly act of jungle justice but because you are carrying a dead brain on that big head of yours you won't be able to know that there might be possibility of the woman being guilty
the best would have been to hand her over to the police

and your first comment shows you are really carrying a dead brain

let someone suspected to be a ritualist go who does dat

and if you think you have insults to throw about be rest assured that you have met your match
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by toprealman: 1:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!
It may please you to know that there is no concrete evidence that she is guilty as "charged".
"She comes to fetch water used in bathing dead bodies...".
Like seriously? They store such water in tanks or something?
We have an evil mind in Africa and will suspect everyone and everything that is ahead of us in the almost anything. Some call it jealousy....others call it backwardness. Regardless of what you choose to call it, we just need to recalibrate.
Addendum: Just saw this post https://www.nairaland.com/4484028/austria-based-man-helps-food

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by studentofTruth: 2:24am On Mar 04, 2020
ablejesus26:

I never threw any support for d dastardly act of jungle justice but because you are carrying a dead brain on that big head of yours you won't be able to know that there might be possibility of the woman being guilty
the best would have been to hand her over to the police

and your first comment shows you are really carrying a dead brain

let someone suspected to be a ritualist go who does dat

and if you think you have insults to throw about be rest assured that you have met your match

We obviously don't reason at the same level. I don't have time for people like you. Too busy for that.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by studentofTruth: 2:28am On Mar 04, 2020
toprealman:

It may please you to know that there is no concrete evidence that she is guilty as "charged".
"She comes to fetch water used in bathing dead bodies...".
Like seriously? They store such water in tanks or something?
We have an evil mind in Africa and will suspect everyone and everything that is ahead of us in the almost anything. Some call it jealousy....others call it backwardness. Regardless of what you choose to call it, we just need to recalibrate.
Addendum: Just saw this post https://www.nairaland.com/4484028/austria-based-man-helps-food

The Nigerian mind in particular. No wonder the politicians and pastors play ludo with their heads.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Chelseafan99: 3:15am On Mar 04, 2020
I used to suspect the black race was cursed...however it wasn't until I read the Book of Solomon that I knew for a fact the black race is cursed. Even way back then the demons acknowledges the activities of the "dark skinned" people. We are a wicked race of people who hate people's progress. People will do anything to bring a fellow man down just so they can feel better about their pathetic lives.....and we have the other barbaric animals, useless bastards who are so frustrated with life their are nothing but a keg of gunpowder ready to explode. Politicians steal billions they applaud them. A hungry boy steals maggi from the market they put tires on him and burn him to ashes. The black race is cursed..that is why development is not possible here. We are the most backward continent because we as a race are the most vicious and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by PotatoSalad(m): 3:23am On Mar 04, 2020
CSTR2:
Any eatery that has very long queues to the extent that people will enter bike just to come and eat there is suspicious to me.

I can't eat there.
There's a place called Okike foods in Enugu. The woman sabi make abacha. You see big men drive there to eat. Really big men.
Why? She's very good and honest. I see what happened here as another case of jealousy and envy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.