Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples (63607 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by victoronwukwe(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2020
grin grin grin I've learnt something today. At least i know the history of Okons now...

By the way, we sell and install roofing sheets. So if you want to place a roof over your house contact 08132131972.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Chochovini: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2020
BrownRoofRep:
African religious fanatics are really stupid, ain't they?
. DON‘T worry, I will report you to Tuface.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Forcados1: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2020
No light for some part of this country o
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by odisman(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Don't mind Nigerians. They pretend a whole lot.
SyrusdeHansome:
Nigerians nd hypocrisy are like 5 nd 6. They will give that holier than thou attitude whenever sex is mentioned in a public fora nd yet majority of them are sex addict. If not who r the boys running after girls like flies running after poo? Who r the married men running after their daughter's age mates? Don't come here nd start preaching nonsense when u know you're not clean. This is the reason a wise man once said that character is what u do when nobody is looking at u.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by zedman1(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2020
nanauju:

Was about taking ur point seriously until u deviated and said things about gullible. For a married man u claim to be, u didn't make any sense in ur writeup. If your wife is gullible, don't take it out on others, deal with her gullibility alone
You included yourself among the 'gullible women?' Unless you don't want to be truthful, this isn't about stereotype, neither is it an insult, it's a fact and yes my wife falls within the group too. I didn't include you, it's just a statement of fact. Sorry, it's clear you got annoyed along the way but I think we both know there's some sense in what I wrote. Thank you.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by IamPlato(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2020
What Would One Expect From A Calabar Evangelist? UyaiIncomparabl Kindly Come And Carry Your Elder Sister please
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ayanbaba2(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Chochovini:
. EXACTLY My observation too. I would have love to em..emm...?
Ok, I no talk anything o.

no talk at all!

I got you

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by RealtorX: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2020
vickydevoka:

Bros go n fùck fat or chubby woman with light on n tell me how her body is. Broda the amount contour n stretch mark u will see on her body will make u loose interest
It does not matter.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by PinkDick(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2020
RealtorX:
Having sex in an illuminated place allows the two of you to have eyes contacts which increase sexual prowess. A better view of her curves is enabled. Banging with her bweast dancing and seeing her juice wetting my pen, especially if she is the type that produces cream"pie make the sex more interesting.

You said it all my guy grin grin
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Iceberg3: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2020
orisa37:
Go to Market Square to bleep yourselves to the fullest. We're talking about Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits carrying AK-47 freely around and threatening to kill us all.

Oga shattap!!!!! You should've thought about that when you were voting for the the jihadist/APC/chanji

undecided
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by orisa37: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Iceberg3:

Oga shattap!!!!! You should've thought about that when you were voting for the the jihadist/APC/chanji

undecided

Use Amotekun Style!!!
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Youngzedd(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
This is what happens when you move from d brothels to the altar

Go and read songs of Solomon them come back lets argue small.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ogbu80(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2020
See what religion has caused, people can't even think straight.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ogbu80(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
This is what happens when you move from d brothels to the altar
hahaha
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2020
It is obvious that anybody who has sex in the dark has Smtn to hide..
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by JJOF(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2020
RealtorX:
Having sex in an illuminated place allows the two of you to have eyes contacts which increase sexual prowess. A better view of her curves is enabled. Banging with her bweast dancing and seeing her juice wetting my pen, especially if she is the type that produces cream"pie make the sex more interesting.
That's what the author of the post is trying to pass across, but trust NLanders, they won't read the full post, but they will comment trash. Nonsense.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by vickydevoka(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
RealtorX:

It does not matter.
Yes over tym u get use to it. It's natural even if I marry the ugly person in de world with tym I get acquainted to it.
Imagine buying an ugly big dog for de first tym
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
To me there is nothing wrong with couples making love at night with the lights off, it's a matter of choice, so is she saying that if there is no light, couples won't make love?
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Sexyliciousbri: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nothing wey person no go hear in this country
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Coolgent(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Who have her number?
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2020
femi4:
right source indeed like using sand to clean up in the toilet

Perhaps that's your source
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2020
eagleu:

At least nobody has placed a fatwa on her head. Christianity is beautiful!

That's what regulate chastity and behaviour and what came to liberate her from slavery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.