Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples (63605 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by paix(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Vortex369:
It is shameful that she uses the title Dr.

I do not know if sperm and egg can perceive light and dark.

So, what this woman is saying that in the heat of the moment, we should stand up and turn on the lights before action.

Why is she pretending to be stupid?
. Because it is her right and it's tax-free.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by bizzibodi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
So make I come take ma eyez see bad thing wey go make me loose ma appetite...I mean libido...say gal sorry I don change ma mind ..I no dey do again...I don see cockroach inside soup. cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by BrownRoofRep: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
paix:
He gave you a coded message and you're decoding it in public.
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by BlackTrice: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kendumazy:
Children produced from the dark indeed. Mheen! God should just blow this trumpet already jooor. It's a simple logic, some people like their lovemaking been in the dark and some people likes it light on. No spiritual backing to this. It's what people's like.

De talk sef taya me...
Maybe she was conceived in the dark
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
And this one too will say she was called by God.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by klax(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Madam and you were there to see the light was on when your mum and dad had the sex that produced you bah?
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Merciful77: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
This one strong oooo
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
This one is not even a Christian talkmore of a pastor. Satan's agen sent to spread immortality and to distract people from the salvation in Christ.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Jimi24: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Conception, foetus life in the womb and first week as a new birth are all in the dark. The lord formed darkness. It has positive uses for safety. It gives confidence to the foetus who does not need light to reposition itself for the journey out of the birth canal.
When God manifests in the light he keeps darkness under him or comes as a cloud so that he can be perceived in all that light. Let us he careful of FALSE teachers
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by mrteewhy0104(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
She might be right but I doubt
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by festus2001: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hmmmm. I don't know what I can say concerning this matter. May God help us in Jesus name.
Jesus Christ is lord.
God bless the true followers of God. It is only God that knows who is truly serving him.
God bless you.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
ayanbaba2:
she is hot though!

chaiiiii!

I need her prayers!
This pic sef ehn gringrin you dey crazegrin

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Whizbuzz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thunder fore you there,name you dey help me pay for my NEPA bill abi,or name NEPA I go dey rely on before I smack gal wey I don spend for...
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Kwecheeh100: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Horbar1:
End time philosophy.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

We deliver nationwide.
including sambisa forest�
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Dreason(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The afternoon post say make we no use nylon tie food...this evening own say make we no fork for night, how about those with big prikk and those with fallen breast and stretch mark,how them go take hide am now?

ASK her ooo oh
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by NOHOIDSBAR: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
And this one too will say she was called by God.
[/s]
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Boxer007(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
ednut1:
Christianity is mow a joke in nigeria

Learn to spell darlin
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
End time advice, really KONJI never hold you b4, if really KONJI holds you, you no go even know wetin be light and dark
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by AreaFada2: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
These people don come again o.

So in those days we had no electricity (not that NEPA gives light now sef), all those kids born then nko? Were they not better behaved than the ones conceived under generator fumes nowadays?

So after completing your family, no more sex? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Boxer007(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kingscee:
End time advice, really KONJI never hold you b4, if really KONJI holds you, you no go even know wetin be light and dark

Hello beautiful man
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by bluefilm: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Just look at the type of dark thoughts that is going thru this charlatan pastor's head.

Tufiakwa.

I pity her idiotic congregation.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Really? but there are no electricity in Nigeria, undecided
So this is why i am smoking weed and driving a benz GLK SUV. i was born in the dark?.

I would like to fu ck her in daylight so i can confirm what she is talking about tongue she is good looking embarassed
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by aylive02(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
She never try sex in the dark on top table grin
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by aylive02(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
She never try sex in the dark on top table grin
Plus are we going to wait for the restoration of the Nigerian epileptic power supply before we fvck that oily well?
Man Don lose erection before then on light grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ayanbaba2(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ausrichie:
This pic sef ehn gringrin you dey crazegrin
I swear!
I no go kill myself!

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by vickydevoka(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
RealtorX:
Having sex in an illuminated place allows the two of you to have eyes contacts which increase sexual prowess. A better view of her curves is enabled. Banging with her bweast dancing and seeing her juice wetting my pen, especially if she is the type that produces cream"pie make the sex more interesting.
Bros go n fùck fat or chubby woman with light on n tell me how her body is. Broda the amount contour n stretch mark u will see on her body will make u loose interest
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Akapbio ,why ?
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Belleful: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
NIGERIA GET LIGHT
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by uzzyphilip(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Religion u have done worse than good, oh Lord Jesus forgive her because she don't know she is doing.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by PHijo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
ikorodureporta:
This is what happens when you move from d brothels to the altar
grin grin grin grin grin

Mbok make una leave me!
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by 1Dray(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kendumazy:
Children produced from the dark indeed. Mheen! God should just blow this trumpet already jooor. It's a simple logic, some people like their lovemaking been in the dark and some people likes it light on. No spiritual backing to this. It's what people's like.

I'm not saying there's spiritual backing to it, but how do you know that there's no spiritual backing to it? Are you all knowing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / My Husband Is Too Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.