Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples (63606 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by BrownRoofRep: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
African religious fanatics are really stupid, ain't they?

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Skmoda360(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
what's all this now?

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alhamdulilah for Islam
When you understand life from the right sources, all shit talks won't make sense!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Karleb(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
This woman is dumb!
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by debossng: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by poiZon: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Patience Akpabio has advised women to stop having sex in the dark.

The gospel writer took to Facebook to share her thoughts about having sex in the dark.

This is customary to a high percentage of couple as it seems sex and darkness goes together.

Patience Akpabio urged couples to ensure there is light in the room during sex, so there can be transparency and positive energy in the world.

She wrote ;
No more having sex in the dark with your husband.
This is 2020, turn the lights on. Children produced in darkness have a different view of the world than those produced in light.

Let us light up our world in the bedroom so we can have transparency and positive energy in this world.
She believes that having sex in the dark makes the man behaves like a blind man.

In the comment section she added ;
No more children with the name okon but now children with name transparency or uwana which means evidential .

Sex in the dark room makes the mans pen to behave like a blind man but light in the room directs the pen to the book of the woman without ndutin

The word boyfriend does not mean sex but a relationship that helps develop the mind powers between the two people involved for future progress.
But almost everyone believe the concept of boyfriend to involve sex, sex is for married couples.

Boyfriend means engage a virgin but if her character is not good with you drop her no settlement because there was no sex.
Read 1 Corth 7:35-38

https://www.facebook.com/100001149981380/posts/2789798164401822/?app=fbl
Hmm maybe no to attach torch for my duck when next I wan have shex so the light go penetrate well n travel far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by gift2xl: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Yeye talk, go tell NEPA to keep light steady.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by frowland(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
orisa37:
Go to Market Square to bleep yourselves to the fullest. We're talking about Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits carrying AK-47 freely around and threatening to kill us all.

You are the one talking about terrorism, I am worried about how to make more money. Even if na to supply gadgets to help sort your Bokoharam issues out...
The mind is a terrible thing.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by macklef(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Horbar1:
End time philosophy.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

We deliver nationwide.
So chicks have quality n fake again. Iss chicken we are talking of o, not satchet milo

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Looking at the altar today you will know that many called themselves

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by thundafire: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
What if NEPA were like darkness takes dey light na

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by jimmyLd101: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
This one na fool,I'm not sorry to say. wish kind philosophy be that. Olosho turn pastor

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by segun18(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The afternoon post say make we no use nylon tie food...this evening own say make we no fork for night, how about those with big prikk and those with fallen breast and stretch mark,how them go take hide am now?

LoL
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
orisa37:
Go to Market Square to bleep yourselves to the fullest. We're talking about Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits carrying AK-47 freely around and threatening to kill us all.

Will you keep quiet and let us hear word.

So, because of Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam you have stopped Eating and you have stopped smiling or living your normal life.

Hypocrite!!

You guys must just complain about everything.

Nonsense and Alacrity.

So because people are carrying AK47 about

Everyone has stopped having Sex?

Or must you type Nonsense because of likes and shares from ppl who don't think like the writer.

If you say there are more important Spiritual topics she should talk about, that is understandable. Not Bokoharam.

Nonsensical Ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by k777(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is this woman reading news at all?
Innocent people being wasted in the North and all sort around the world including Coronavirus and this woman is still talking about turning on the light during sex with epileptic power supply in this country.

Madam pls behave☹☹

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Taiwojon(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
awon false gospel writer
instead of preaching JESUS CHRIST

She is preaching sex sex sex, even quoting the Bible join sef

promoting immorality and fornication among youth
when will people desist from sex and touch life just like JESUS touch life
well REPENT TODAY tomorrow might be too late
Jesus love you and die for you so as not to perish

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Just vomiting nonsense to remain stupid.....

Well stupidity pays a lot in Nigeria this days.....

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by benedima1990(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
That's true , now i see naira Marley parent had his sex in the dark .

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Offpoint: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Who do have sex in darkness before? I need see my meal, less I accidentally eat insects.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by TruthSpeaker: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
MAD WOMAN, BECAUSE ONE NEEDS TO SEE THE HOLE THE DICK IS ENTERING BAH (MAKE E NOR ENTER ANUS INSTEAD OF VULVA)? I PREFER BROAD LIGHT SEX THOUGH.
ANY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO BACK YOUR CLAIM MADAM? NAH FOR HOT AFTERNOON UNDER MANGO YOUR PARENTS BEEN KNACK TO CONCEIVE YOU BAH? THANK GOD YOU DIDN’T GO AHEAD TO SAY IT IS IN THE BIBLE.
THIS FOOLISH MENTALITY SHOULD NOT LEAVE YOUR HEAD FOR PUBLIC HEARING. YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE PRACTICING IT YOURSELF WITH YOUR LOVER BOY/S.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by mordred44: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dis 1 jst want 2 trend by fire by force.....u njoy it more in d dark dan wen dia is lit
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nigerians nd hypocrisy are like 5 nd 6. They will give that holier than thou attitude whenever sex is mentioned in a public fora nd yet majority of them are sex addict. If not who r the boys running after girls like flies running after poo? Who r the married men running after their daughter's age mates? Don't come here nd start preaching nonsense when u know you're not clean. This is the reason a wise man once said that character is what u do when nobody is looking at u.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by paix(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
ikorodureporta:
This is what happens when you move from d brothels to the altar
Old habits die hard??
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by IMASTEX: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
ikorodureporta:
This is what happens when you move from d brothels to the altar
Hmm. . .that was a Knockout grin
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Cantonese: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The afternoon post say make we no use nylon tie food...this evening own say make we no fork for night, how about those with big prikk and those with fallen breast and stretch mark,how them go take hide am now?

Bros you are more dangerous than a herdsman! We must join Amotekun because of you. Shuoo.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Makavelli25: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
This news made frontpage last year wink
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by BrownRoofRep: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
BalogunIdowu:
Alhamdulilah for Islam
When you understand life from the right sources, all shit talks won't make sense!
And who are right source?
Terrorists and pedophiles?
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
It is shameful that she uses the title Dr.

I do not know if sperm and egg can perceive light and dark.

So, what this woman is saying that in the heat of the moment, we should stand up and turn on the lights before action.

Why is she pretending to be stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by KennieKingOba(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
what is this woman even saying?

Biko, we have a very serious issues at hand to tackle.

Next news pls!!
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by paix(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Just vomiting nonsense to remain stupid.....

Well stupidity pays a lot in Nigeria this days.....
Thank God our leaders are not acting stupid.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by paix(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

And who are right source?
Terrorists and pedophiles?
He gave you a coded message and you're decoding it in public.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
paix:
Thank God our leaders are not acting stupid.

Hahahhahahhhahahahhahahahaha.......I tell you bro,...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / My Husband Is Too Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.