Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . (12257 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / How She Lost Her Virginity To A Stranger At NYSC Camp / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . by JOKYTECH(f): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2010
Don't 4 give her oh! she go show u anoda 99, Nigerian girls dem dey leave their love 4 their mama kitchen b/4 dem dey come man house so open ur eye, She love you na 4 mouth oh!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . by Ekiti1: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
I think you guys are missing the point.
The issue here is not virginity. It is absolute denial. It means you have access to something
(this time disvirgining a girl) and you are denied access to it due to some reasons such as love,
respect and abstinence (all this being preached by the girl) while some other person
who arrived after you is granted access to that same thing you have been patiently waiting for.
it can be very painful.
I am talking from experience.
There was this girl I loved so much and she refused to be mine tho she confessed
having feelings for me. Eventually we got together and became lovers. I asked her for intimacy and she refused.
about three months later when we have been having intimacy for sometime she told me of a guy who had
intimacy with her twice during the time I was begging her for intimacy. (who wasnt even too involved with her)
sad sad angry angryI felt so pained I cried. Thats the first and last time I will cry over a girl.
So its not about virginity, its about denial, heartlessness, wickedness and sheer cruelty on the part of some girls.
I eventually forgive her because she contributed a lot to the relationship and to my life but any time i remember, I lose my sanity for about two minutes. Its still painful as I am typing this.
Anyway, its not gonna happen again cos guy don wake up. Any girl doesnt want to give me intimacy got to zoom out of my life with the speed of light (thats 300000000m/s) in the twinkle of an eye. Anyway, I have learnt my lesson and life continues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . by philismary(f): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Being a virgin doesn't change anything neither does it add anything in us.But some ladies and even men add too much value on it as if it is the life that they are living.That someone is a virgin does not make the person a good person,life differs,u will even see a non-virgin that is better of than a virgin and if they guy still loves her like he claims then let him take her back after all some ladies married as non-virgins and they are living happily with their husbands.
Re: She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . by Dcholeric: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2014
enough of hypocritical statements ,
from what I understand It's not about the virginity but about unfaithfulness.

now let's consider this
if girl is in a relationship with a guy who is skillful in making good clothe designs and becomes wealthy but refuses to help the girl in any way with his wealth, then he starts showing some lost of interest in the relationship, the girl decides to quit, the guy finds another girl, lost all is wealth to the new girl cos she is a gold digger, he gets dumped, then he decides to go back to his former girl without a dime but he still has the skills to make good design.
what should the girl think and what should she do?
I think her decision would be based on the guys unfaithfulness and not whether he's got cash, because he still has the ability and source to make cash (although part of her decision will also concern his present financial state).
@ the OP am not insinuating that the girl doesn't love the guy.
BUT:
note am not comparing wealth with virginity
am just giving instance to jugde if someone realy loves a person or not and what could determine a persons decision on cases of unfaithfulness.
Re: She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . by YankeeJoe(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Its quite a pathetic story but virginity or not, a real woman wud alwz remain one...

Bck 2 d very subject matter.. Question however is: why wud a gal claim being in luv wit a guy yet shares her womanlines wit anoda man.. Its quite unfair n such a scenerio can only be likened 2 ''givin ur luv 2 sm1 else but sharin ur dreams wit''

truth is, any woman dat outrightly turned u down b4 but comes bck aftawards, neva luvd u & stil do nt do so... She's only bn bck 2u as a result of her frustration wit oda guys... PEERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . by Youngpo413: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2014
emmatok:

NA WHERE THE SO CALLED VIRGINITY RUN GO?

That girl is a lier, She left the NICE GUY for the BAD GUY.

Because NICE GUY na MUGU. AND the BAD GUY is sharp enough to collect the VIRGINITY.

Now she is coming back to NICE GUY(MUGU) .

Well i will advise the NICE GUY(MUGU) collect the balance of that VIRGINITY. Then dump her sorry ass.

good guys finish last,lol
Re: She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . by Youngpo413: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2014
YankeeJoe:
Its quite a pathetic story but virginity or not, a real woman wud alwz remain one...

Bck 2 d very subject matter.. Question however is: why wud a gal claim being in luv wit a guy yet shares her womanlines wit anoda man.. Its quite unfair n such a scenerio can only be likened 2 ''givin ur luv 2 sm1 else but sharin ur dreams wit''

truth is, any woman dat outrightly turned u down b4 but comes bck aftawards, neva luvd u & stil do nt do so... She's only bn bck 2u as a result of her frustration wit oda guys... PEERIOD!!!
gbam
Re: She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2014
Rocktation:
I want to believe that the columnist is half mad, because i really don't know why virginity should be a price for love. They had their spat and never knew they'd make up. So then, didn't the both of them move on with their own lives? Or was she supposed to remain a virgin for all time just because she promised some boyfriend her innocence? Abeg, people break convenants all the time jor, it's no reason for others to run temperatures.
typical naija girl .... Eat their cake and wanna have it back,why dnt she go nd stick to the nigga that bursted her cherry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.