Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots (6938 Views)

How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Geeeeeesss that us wat i wanted ti say, i dated Leo and i know their physical and zodiac behaviour.

and dont reveal any of ur plan to Leo, cus at the long run u wont achieve that which u had wished for, but LEO who is not the wisher wil achieve it at ur expense... i fear dem

Explain this further for us to understand.

Most powerdul signs are:

1 Aries
2 Scorpio
3 Cancer
4 Leo

Don't compete with these people if you are not one of them especially aries. Aries is number 1 in everything
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by CrushedHeart: 2:16am On Mar 05, 2020
proud Capricorn
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 3:38am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Most powerdul signs are:

1 Aries
2 Scorpio
3 Cancer
4 Leo

Don't compete with these people if you are not one of them especially aries. Aries is number 1 in everything

Hmm, u want to gbemi lenujo abi? as if u dont know.

tho i dont know much about Aries, Scorpio and Cancer cus i didn't have any encounter with dem, but i did with Leo.

1) Should we talk abt how u would plan tins, tell dem, and u wont b able to achieve ur plan? dont b surprised if u accidentally find dem doin that wich u had wished for.

2) is it the fact dat, let assume ur brilliancy level is at 80% before u meet leo and dat of leo is 40% before she meet u. and immediately u jam, gbam!! maybe you write an exam and u re expecting distinction.., if u re nt careful she wil b d one having d distinction and u finding ursef at C..askin ursef how its hapens.. ofcourse u wil start blaming the marker of ur paper.

3) Should we talk about this as well...
Let assume u do thins and people loves wat u do, try and get a leo as friend or gf, especially the females. i bet it with u she wil start watching u, taking note of all u do and all. one day she might offer to help u, ofcourse uou wil doubt her ability jokingly but u wil b willing to help small, before u know it she would take the shine from u, if care is not taking she wil b receiving calls that are originally meant for you. she might b perfect in the eyes of the people more dan u ofcourse. Den people wil start blaming ur unseriousness at ur work, why is it now they are pointin out ur unseriousness?? even u wil start blabbing dat maybe u re not this or dat.

If ur zodiac is not strong enough and u attract attention from people, dont mess with leo, u may lose ur attention givers to leo if care is not taken. I FEAR THEM.

Now to even get gf sef dey fear me, i know wat am sayin cus i hav the first hand experience.

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 05, 2020
Froshloaded:
smileyy How are you
i'm okay, and you?
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Na lack of exposure nai make people nor deu follow astrology. Even the OP is very ignorant about this matter. If I start to lecture you all about astrology, una go fear sef.
ignorant? that's alright...
We aren't here to count the stars or study astrology. But to have fun reading one_shots and zodiac lemons.
The main thing is knowing your sign.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

tho i dont know much about Aries, Scorpio and Cancer cus i didn't have any encounter with dem, but i did with Leo.

1) Should we talk abt how u would plan tins, tell dem, and u wont b able to achieve ur plan? dont b surprised if u accidentally find dem doin that wich u had wished for.

2) is it the fact dat, let assume ur brilliancy level is at 80% before u meet leo and dat of leo is 40% before she meet u. and immediately u jam, gbam!! maybe you write an exam and u re expecting distinction.., if u re nt careful she wil b d one having d distinction and u finding ursef at C..askin ursef how its hapens.. ofcourse u wil start blaming the marker of ur paper.

Let assume u do thins and people loves wat u do, try and get a leo as friend or gf, especially the females. i bet it with u she wil start watching u, taking note of all u do and all. one day she might offer to help u, ofcourse uou wil doubt her ability jokingly but u wil b willing to help small, before u know it she would take the shine from u, if care is not taking she wil b receiving calls that are originally meant for you. she might b perfect in the eyes of the people more dan u ofcourse. Den people wil start blaming ur unseriousness at ur work, why is it now they are pointin out ur unseriousness?? even u wil start blabbing dat maybe u re not this or dat.

If ur zodiac is not strong enough and u attract attention from people, dont mess with leo, u may lose ur attention givers to leo if care is not taken. I FEAR THEM.

Now to even get gf sef dey fear me, i know wat am sayin cus i hav the first hand experience.

What is your zodiac sign?
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
ignorant? that's alright...
We aren't here to count the stars or study astrology. But to have fun reading one_shots and zodiac lemons.
The main thing is knowing your sign.

I am an Aries like you each Aries is differnt from one another. The same applies to every other Zodiac sign. I belong to the first decan aries born in March 29th. How about you?
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

I am an Aries like you each Aries is differnt from one another. The same applies to every other Zodiac sign. I belong to the first decan aries born in March 29th. How about you?
decan aries? Between 21st - 30th?
I'm march 21st.
Again it all about fanfiction!
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
decan aries? Between 21st - 30th?
I'm march 21st.
Again it all about fanfiction!

There are three types of every zodiac sign. First Decan, Second Decan and Third Decan. We both belong to the first Decan but it is also important for you to know that you are not a full blooded Aries. You are a Pisces-Aries Cusp.

You are different fron a typical aries. You don't have the generosity of an Aries. If you want to know who you truly are, ask me questions now
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Lawdis(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

......yeah, this could be true because I've had such experiences
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Froshloaded: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Blu03:
i'm okay, and you?
Tired
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Most powerdul signs are:

1 Aries
2 Scorpio
3 Cancer
4 Leo

How are these signs "most powerful"? Most powerful in what, when each element has its core strengths? Example, you can't beat Air Signs when it comes to "brain power" & words, because it's their realm- the area they're most gifted in. All those signs don't intimidate me. Pffft.

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

How are these signs "most powerful"? Most powerful in what, when each zodiac sign has its core strengths? Example, you can't beat Air Signs when it comes to "brain power" & words, because it's their realm- the area they're most gifted in. All those signs don't intimidate me. Pffft.

You will find the most famous, politically powerful, greatest musicians and hard-working signs in that compilation up there. Air signs are the lowest in the Zodiac.

Most Powerful Elements arranged from highest to lowest:

1 Fire
2 Water
3 Land
4 Air

Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the lowest people in the zodiac. Make una quiet if other zodiac signs dey talk
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2020
Lawdis:

......yeah, this could be true because I've had such experiences
Lol, pls tell me about ur experience na, i want to learn
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

What is your zodiac sign?
Aquarius
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Aquarius

On a normal day, Aries, Scorpio, Cancer and Leo nor be your mate for anything for this life oh. Air signs which consist of Libra Gemini and Aquarius are the lowest and least powerful signs. So it's normal for you to feel intimidated by Leo.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

You will find the most famous, politically powerful, greatest musicians and hard-working signs in that compilation up there. Air signs are the lowest in the Zodiac.

Most Powerful Elements arranged from highest to lowest:

1 Fire
2 Water
3 Land
4 Air

Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the lowest people in the zodiac. Make una quiet if other zodiac signs dey talk

LMFAO. You wish! Most inventors & scientists are Air Signs. Where would you minions be without the mastermind (Air Element)? cheesy The internet you're using right now is ruled by air, Aquarius to be precise grin
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

On a normal day, Aries, Scorpio, Cancer and Leo nor be your mate for anything for this life oh. Air signs which consist of Libra Gemini and Aquarius are the lowest and least powerful signs. So it's normal for you to feel intimidated by Leo.

Den its imperative i japa tongue

Sin no dey inside na
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

But most inventors, institutions around found to b airs
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

But most inventors, institutions around found to b airs

Aries you mean? Aries na number 1. Look the top people in this world, majority are Aries.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. You wish! Most inventors & scientists are Air Signs. Where would you minions be without the mastermind (Air Element)? cheesy The internet you're using right now is ruled by air, Aquarius to be precise grin

Whoa!! av seen someone who can defend me with facts and d rigorous use of words..

i salute you ma

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Aries you mean? Aries na number 1. Look the top people in this world, majority are Aries.

nope, i didn't mean aries oooo, i mean the air sign
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Everybody know say Gemini and Aquarius get brain power. And that's all they have. This is not to mock you guys. Fire signs and water signs rules. This is not one of those male and female bashing thread. We are stating facts here.

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

nope, i didn't mean aries oooo, i mean the air sign

Air signs can be scientist or teachers. Anyrhing that has to do with calculations and figures. All air signs are women. There is no leader in the air signs. They work best as ally. They need suport mostly from fire signs or water signs to enable them be at their potential.

Let's use patoranking as an example. Na he collabos dey blow pass he personal songs.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Whoa!! av seen someone who can defend me with facts and d rigorous use of words..

i salute you ma

Air rules! Aquarius rules! Whoop! Whoop!

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Air signs can be scientist or teachers. Anyrhing that has to do with calculations and figures. All air signs are women. There is no leader in the air signs. They work best as ally. They need suport mostly from fire signs or water signs to enable them be at their potential.

Let's use patoranking as an example. Na he collabos dey blow pass he personal songs.

Soo as ronaldo colabo with benzema abi??
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Soo as ronaldo colabo with benzema abi??

I don't watch football at all so i don't know anything about what you just said. But i will advise you to date or marry the fire signs. Especially aries. Them dey carry favor give person well well oh
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Everybody know say Gemini and Aquarius get brain power. And that's all they have. This is not to mock you guys. Fire signs and water signs rules. This is not one of those male and female bashing thread. We are stating facts here.

Rule what & whom? Aquarius is ruling you right now, making your life convenient & this is the thanks we get! grin
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Air rules! Aquarius rules! Whoop! Whoop!

This guy u too get brain.

One tin i notice about air sign is dat if he's not shy to take his destiny by its horn, den sky is his limit.
But they hav d tendency to feel intimidated

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

I don't watch football at all so i don't know anything about what you just said. But i will advise you to date or marry the fire signs. Especially aries. Them dey carry favor give person well well oh

Date who?? Neeeverrrrrrrr

I just told u about my experience with one, oga wetin u dey yearn na?? until woman start giving me pocket money abi?? bikiefu oo

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Lawdis(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, pls tell me about ur experience na, i want to learn

....it happened exactly how you explained it nothing different
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

This guy u too get brain.

One tin i notice about air sign is dat if he's not shy to take his destiny by its horn, den sky is his limit.
But they hav d tendency to feel intimidated

Can you clarify the bolded, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. / Nigerian Slay Queen Seductively Rocks Man At A Pool Party In Lagos(See Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.