Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots (6949 Views)

How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

I gave up on Leo women because most of them I met her materialistic and too temperamental. But them dey get favor oh. Na woman when be say if you dey sleep with her you go dey get favor.

But avoid light skin girls sha, no matter the zodiac sign.

Ewoooooooooo bros come, pls i need u to clear me on this...plssss

this lady i talked about is light skinned and my mama prophet practically warned against light skined girl
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

You are not the evolved type of aquarius. I've seen your comments so many times on this forum. You are a gold digger stop deceiving yourself and posting screen shots from google. I won't reply you anymore after this.

Crybaby Aries grin Good boy. If you can't stand the heat, GTFO the kitchen.

I don't know which gold I've dug because it's not anywhere around me. Must have been FOOL'S GOLD grin That profession is beneath me. Yeah, Aquarius also has a God complex cheesy Oops!

Duh, I'm posting stuff off Google because that's what the thread is about undecided
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

I don't play football on vidoe games. I play only horror and action thriller games with first person video

For video games.. am beyond novice.

Even PES.....i cant hold the pad. grin
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

February....that beautiful fast and furious month na grin

Lol, I see.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I see.
Lol, only Baba God know what u saw
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kiddllc:
Don't blame me.I lead the fvcking pack.. naturally cool

Oga u drink bullet??

grin
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, only Baba God know what u saw

Which decan are you?

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Kiddllc: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga u drink bullet??

grin

Lolz
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
The 1st one goes to Aries, thinking they're all that when we all know who the baddest is grin LMFAO

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ewoooooooooo bros come, pls i need u to clear me on this...plssss

this lady i talked about is light skinned and my mama prophet practically warned against light skined girl

My brother, you see that useless girl when dey insult me for this thread? Na light skin she be too. Them dey drain man luck oh. Flee from them oh.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Which decan are you?
Lol, i fall into decan 3

Feb 11

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

My brother, you see that useless girl when dey insult me for this thread? Na light skin she be too. Them dey drain man luck oh. Flee from them oh.

Lol, my guy how u take know say she be yellow ?? grin
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, my guy how u take know say she be yellow ?? grin

Na my last reply to you be this. I be won enlighten you about the setbacks associated with light skin girls before but no need.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, i fall into decan 3

Feb 11

Awesome smiley
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Na my last reply to you be this.

No No No No

pls pls pls pls, you stil have one more reply to give me plssssss

this lightskinned ladies, pls tell me more about them.

U re not the first to warn me against dem but i refused to take the advice with high esteem.

But now dat u said same thing to me, i dont want to count it as coincidence again.

pls shed more light bro
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Awesome smiley
Looks like u re having ebooks on zodiac signs on ur fon
Are u an Astrologer??
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

No No No No

pls pls pls pls, you stil have one more reply to give me plssssss

this lightskinned ladies, pls tell me more about them.

U re not the first to warn me against dem but i refused to take the advice with high esteem.

But now dat u said same thing to me, i dont want to count it as coincidence again.

pls shed more light bro

That girl when you ask me say how i take know say na light skin, that aquarius girl when be werey for this thread. You comw dey ask me how i take know say na light skin. If you know wetin dey my head, you go see women run oh my brother. But i done make up my mind not to answer you. You Bleep up
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

That girl when you ask me say how i take know say na light skin, that aquarius girl when be werey for this thread. You comw dey ask me how i take know say na light skin. If you know wetin dey my head, you go see women run oh my brother. But i done make up my mind not to answer you. You Bleep up

Oohhh am sorry if I ofended u bro, actually i was only joking.

i just need u to groom me about this stuff, dat is why i keep jumping on ur neck.

i need u to school me about the light skinned generally
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Looks like u re having ebooks on zodiac signs on ur fon

Are u an Astrologer??

Lol, I've been into Astrology since I was 8 years old. I got more versed in the subject over the years. I know it like the back of my hand.

There's actually more to it than just your sun sign. You need to study your birth chart to know more. I can give you a link to a birth chart website if you like or interested in delving deeper.
Example, I'm an Aquarius sun, Scorpio moon & Aries Rising/Ascendant. That makes me a little darker & fiery than an Aquarius with more air in their chart, for instance.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oohhh am sorry if I ofended u bro, actually i was only joking.

i just need u to groom me about this stuff, dat is why i keep jumping on ur neck.

i need u to school me about the light skinned generally

Send me an email
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Send me an email

ok

check ur notification
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

ok

check ur notification

I done check my email i nor see anything oh
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I've been into Astrology since I was 8 years old. I got more versed in the subject over the years. I know it like the back of my hand.

There's actually more to it than just your sun sign. You need to study your birth chart to know more. I can give you a link to a birth chart website if you like or interested in delving deeper.
Example, I'm an Aquarius sun, Scorpio moon & Aries Rising/Ascendant. That makes me a little darker & fiery than an Aquarius with more air in their chart, for instance.

Am interested
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

ok

check ur notification

Drop your email here
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

I done check my email i nor see anything oh
ok, take mine. dont quote it, just copy it den i wil later modify

samuelson.os19@gmail.com
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Am interested

https://astro.cafeastrology.com › natal
Web results
Free Astrology Birth Chart Report

You click where it says "Birth Chart". You can also do a synastry or "Compatibility chart" with a loved one.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Web results

You click where it says "Birth Chart". You can also do a synastry or "Compatibility chart" with a loved one.

okkk, lemme try this out

ka wo nkan ti won ni funwa.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

okkk, lemme try this out

ka wo nkan ti won ni funwa.

Sure.

What does the last part mean? I don't understand Yoruba, but I can tell it's Yoruba though lol.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Web results

will i create a chart??
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

ok, take mine. dont quote it, just copy it den i wil later modify

Check to confirm if you received any confirmation email from my side
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

will i create a chart??

Click where it says birth chart, fill in the necessary info & "submit". The site will draw the chart for you & tell you what each configuration means. You'll have to scroll down to read their analysis of your personality.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You done dey study Astrology since you be 8 years old? If i knack you jazz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An AMBW (asian Men Black Women) Thread. / Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me / 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.