Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots (6950 Views)

How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

You done dey study Astrology since you be 8 years old? If i knack you jazz

Ask your bones, they will tell you grin
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Sure.

What does the last part mean? I don't understand Yoruba, but I can tell it's Yoruba though lol.

African at it again!!!

And how did u know its yoruba den wen u dont understand yoruba??

hmm, ok oo, dis one no b yoruba oo

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Check to confirm if you received any confirmation email from my side
ok bro, make i check
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

African at it again!!!

Lol, I'm not stupid now. Plus I've been on NL long enough to differentiate between the languages spoken by different tribes in Nigeria.

I'm a South African.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

African at it again!!!

What language is it? It looks like Yoruba to me.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Kiddllc:
Don't blame me.I lead the fvcking pack.. naturally cool
I knew!
#TeamLeo

You guys are lazy!
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What language is it? It looks like Yoruba to me.

Actually its yoruba grin anyway u try sha

the translation of what i wrote is.
"Let check what they hav got for us"
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm not stupid now. Plus I've been on NL long enough to differentiate between the languages spoken by different tribes in Nigeria.

I'm a South African.

Hmm, this is what we call SEE FINISH.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Actually its yoruba grin anyway u try sha

the translation of what i wrote is.

"Let check what they hav got for us"

Oshey tongue grin

Go on then. I suspect you have a Virgo moon, btw. Do share your findings & how you relate to what it says.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Bro a don reply u oo, pls check ur mail
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm, this is what we call SEE FINISH.

tongue

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oshey tongue grin

Go on then. I suspect you have a Virgo moon, btw. Do share your findings & how you relate to what it says.

the tin sef gan sef. e taya me to do.

make i go do as u instructedgrin

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Kiddllc: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
grin
I knew!
#TeamLeo

You guys are lazy!

Blu u dey try me ba... How can u say I'm lazy?
And how did u know I'm a Leo
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oshey tongue grin

Woo the tin to dey long jare

A go dey check am wen i comot for work, dem just write plenty note carry give me.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Woo the tin to dey long jare

A go dey check am wen i comot for work, dem just write plenty note carry give me.

Loooool. I know. Where does it say your moon sign is? That's what I'm interested in.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Loooool. I know. Where does it say your moon sign is? That's what I'm interested in.

ok, lemme dedicate little minutes
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

ok, lemme dedicate little minutes

Just screenshot the table that looks like the one below.

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

check this screenshot out, tho am not sure if this is wat u re interested in.

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Bro a don reply u oo, pls check ur mail

Okay i go send you email once I get home.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
successful35:

Okay i go send you email once I get home.
ok bro, i shall b expecting
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

check this screenshot out, tho am not sure if this is wat u re interested in.

Interesting chart. You have an Earth moon, close enough tongue You must be very stoic lol.

Here's a bit of info about your Sun/Moon combo.

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Abso1uteZero(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Never believed this stuff but did a little reading cause of this thread. Seemed like reading information about pisces was like reading about my self. Pretty sweet.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Interesting chart. You have an Earth moon, close enough tongue You must be very stoic lol.

And at the emboldened.. u cant say it louder dan dat, u just got it.

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Seriously, and ur screenshots says it all

Especially dat emotion part. ooiin.

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Seriously, and ur screenshots says it all

Especially dat emotion part. ooiin.

Yeah, you have a very cold combo lol.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kiddllc:

Blu u dey try me ba... How can u say I'm lazy?
And how did u know I'm a Leo
do you remember the first thread i created here? I was complaining about the month August and how the rain was affecting my washing...
You commented that it's your birth month. Then books.rite called me a guy bla bla bla.
You accepted that you're lazy too. tongue
Classic Leo!
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, you have a very cold combo lol.
Well, maybe.
But my parent doesn't know dat, all they say is my month is incomplete.
Na dem sabi, i dont give a damn. tongue
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Well, maybe.

But my parent doesn't know dat, all they say is my month is incomplete.

Na dem sabi, i dont give a damn. tongue

Lol, go you!
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
Never believed this stuff but did a little reading cause of this thread. Seemed like reading information about pisces was like reading about my self. Pretty sweet.
i know right!
I don't believe in horoscopes but the traits kinda follow.
It's cool.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Kiddllc: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
do you remember the first thread i created here? I was complaining about the month August and how the rain was affecting my washing...
You commented that it's your birth month. Then books.rite called me a guy bla bla bla.
You accepted that you're lazy too. tongue
Classic Leo!
Lol.. i don't really believe these things tho. maybe in a certain way but not how u put it tho. Btw u still haven't given me that stuff.. the regular one sad
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020

Kiddllc:

Lol.. i don't really believe these things tho. maybe in a certain way but not how u put it tho. Btw u still haven't given me that stuff.. the regular one sad
a blunt?
grin i'm sorry...
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2020

Kiddllc:

a blunt?
grin i'm sorry...
I remember. I deleted it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your BF/GF? / Mouth Job And ViginĂ  Job, Which You Prefer? / Erotic Story: Grace The House Girl Home Alone With Madam's Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.