Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Help! What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Do I Do? (1398 Views)

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by scottyoloye(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Back then in school, I met this lady, the funniest part was, three days after even when I hadn't asked her out, she called me and was like she needed money to get little foodstuffs that she would refund it as soon as she got money from home... At first, I felt discouraged cos I taught she probably wanted to "magalize" me in fact, "mugulize"..I later called her n told her I wouldn't borrow her but would dash her half of the amount guess it was 1or 2k back then n she was happy.... I asked her out few days later n she agreed to date me.. believe me fellas that was the last time she opened her mouth to request money from me n she's one of the most amazing ladies I've ever dated.. distance broke the relationship though.... As for the OP, you can give her the money if it isn't much or just give her what you can part with... She might have exhausted every possible means... Who knows... But let her know you didn't give her the money to influence her decision

1 Like

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by 2dice01: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2020
shortgun:

Really? So what's wrong in been a maga?
This is why we always f*ck ur girlfriends.
You are always claiming to be smart when it comes to girls but u lots are always been played left right n centre.

For u to get most girls you need to bait them with something
Anything can be d bait....money topping d list.
[b]If she takes d money from him and runs away...dont you think she will still need money tomorrow and run back to him[b]?
If a girl is getting nothing from you...she will lose interest.
Una go just dey form nonsense for this forum.
So you make money to spend on Broke girls right?

Well done Sir

At the bolded that's the dumbest thing i ever heard this month

You spend money on those that deserve it not some random girl who thinks since you like her the world should rotate around her

Kindly drop your number so nairaland girls can contact since you are father Christmas

at least they come back for more grin
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by pansophist(m): 12:59am On Mar 05, 2020
If you asked a girl out and her reply was "I will think about it", you should know there and then that the answer is NO.

Dating someone is predicated on attraction, and attraction is not something that can be exhumed by logic, and even if given the benefit of doubt, asking you money as a follow-up instead of giving you answer shows she sees you as a potential maga, and not concerned about her self respect, or how you see her.

My advice is that you should move on. She be bad market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:17am On Mar 05, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
thank you for the advice. I know nothing is free and yes, I will at some point spend oh her but why ask for the money now? Shouldn't she at least concernt to the relationship first ?

Frankly, I don't see the relationship between her asking for a loan with her wanting to be in a relationship with you.

If you want to loan her the money, do it because you have excess to give someone (and won't miss it too much if it's not returned), not as a favour or condition for her to be with you. If she pays back, fine, if she doesn't, forget her matter.

The thing I get here is that this might be a test on her part and if you stipulate a condition, you'll automatically become a side boo, like the other guys in her life too. If you set this money as a condition for her to consent to a relationship with you, she will use you in this relationship. It's that simple.

On the other hand, if she likes you, she'll willingly come to you after the loan or after she pays it back. Then you can capitalise on it and set financial boundaries so she doesn't rip you off as the relationship progresses.
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by Omar09(m): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
I am an undergraduate studying computer science. I asked a girl out some days ago who is also a student in the same school and she said I should give her some time to think about it and that she will give me feed back today. So today, we met and the first thing she did was ask me to lend her some money that she will pay back by next month. I told her I would check my account to see if I can part with the amount she mentioned for that length of time and that I'll get back to her the next day. Then I went ahead to ask her about our previous discussion and what she had decided. She responded by saying she will let me know of her decision before weekend.
Now, giving her the money might not be so much the problem but right now am feeling like she is using the situation to extort money from me.
What should I do?
P.S let's be matured and pls no insults .
THANK YOU

How dare you ask for no insults! No insults no advice!

Although you should run!
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by AfroKnight: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2020
grin You should have told her “no” right there. A reasonable babe would never ask you for money so blatantly.

She has decided to turn you into her maga. Once you pay you will never stop paying. And to be honest, you will not enjoy the relationship because it will only be as sweet as your last payment.
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by freethinker01: 5:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Na registration fee she wan collect na
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by femi4: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
I am an undergraduate studying computer science. I asked a girl out some days ago who is also a student in the same school and she said I should give her some time to think about it and that she will give me feed back today. So today, we met and the first thing she did was ask me to lend her some money that she will pay back by next month. I told her I would check my account to see if I can part with the amount she mentioned for that length of time and that I'll get back to her the next day. Then I went ahead to ask her about our previous discussion and what she had decided. She responded by saying she will let me know of her decision before weekend.
Now, giving her the money might not be so much the problem but right now am feeling like she is using the situation to extort money from me.
What should I do?
P.S let's be matured and pls no insults .
THANK YOU
Flee every appearances of mumuness
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by femiphillips007(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Your brain has already sensed the DANGER....so follow the EMERGENCY exit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Pray About Before Going To Bed / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex Of You,"would You Date You"? " / How I Caught My Cheating Husband Using ‘Hot-Spy Catch Method’ HSC Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.