Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123328 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
[/quote]
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Send me a dm
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Send me a dm
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote

/quote]
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Ebowo(f): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
ityP:

We are getting wiser in this part of the world. When more married women get sued for assault, they will learn to either bear a cheating husband in silence or end the marriage and find peace

I have read your opinion, tnks
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2020

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Immaangel2: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2020
ityP:

Did you beat the side chick?

hell no. i dont do violent

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Rawhumper(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
[
As much as i dont condone adultery but yes cunt tastes different and also has different positions.

As men have different sizes of dick,(in some cases sweet dicks) so also the lady pussy is(some are placed in front, under and slightly behind).

Its not the same, this just part of woman anatomy.

quote author=DeomoviesI post=87178663]All these men. Ain't we tire of seeing same story, different venues..... I was wondering, something must have gone wrong for a man to be found in this act of adultery, does the man have to justify his doings? Is the wife OK as well, are you toxic madam?
All these men cheating up and down, is the wives not satisfying them, is there a special sweets they get from the side chics?
I am able to finalised that men is in our blood to cheat, even having the best woman at home, only take a gracious man not to indulge in the act. Wife too don't be toxic everytime, I hate that act with passion. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Jumanji: the next level, Bombshell, Charlie's Angel, Knives out, Frozen II Doctor Sleep, Jojo Rabbit, Parasite, and varieties of Series.
(zero, eight, one, four, four, two, three, eight, three, two, seven)[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.