Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123330 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 06, 2020
You can never be happy without God's love,if you like,have as many side chics as you wish.
Either you die of stress (mental,sexual,office or work combined with your responsibilties in the family) or
you get killed by one of them (side chics) .Don't 4get the new trend now ' wives stabbing their husbands to death' where is the joy behind all these arrant nonsense we copied from the white.
It could happen to you any time be warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by snitchbitch: 5:01am On Mar 06, 2020
Many women think that their pvssies are worth a million dollars, but they aren't, they are sold for N500 everyday on the street!!!

Your husband wakes you up to fxck at night, you refused, said you are tired, the next day he visit a brothel and fxcks a prostitut.e, whose fault is it?

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by jiireley(f): 6:32am On Mar 06, 2020
will this stop the husband from having side chics? who even knows how many he has undecided
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by sadrezi(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2020
If I were the side-chick, I would sue for damages. Marriage was made between the man and the wife, not with the side chick. The woman should be crazy and angry with the man she has an oath with not with an innocent side babe. Little wonder, its the woman attitude that make men run out of the house to find succour elsewhere... Madam, if ur hussy is not faithful to the oath u both took, seek redress in court and divorce instead of disgracing yourself and family up and down.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by deanoffaculty: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
I just love you.....I don't know why. Maybe it's because of this comment. You killed it!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by BluntBoy(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2020
kingthreat:

Only a pussy of a man, will see a woman you wanted to have an affair with getting slapped and would run away. They were not married by the way. If they were, your opinion will be very applicable.

You wrote that your friend was initially restraining the boyfriend. Your friend did not attack the boyfriend because the lady was slapped. He attacked when he was attacked himself. So, save me that emotional bull.shit about your friend trying to be chauvinistic.

If there were cameras, he would have run all the time he was using to restrain the enraged boyfriend.

Moreover, if your friend knew the lady had a boyfriend, then he is a pussy of a man. It doesn't matter whether he supposedly attacked the boyfriend for slapping the lady he was hooking up with.

And it doesn't matter whether the boyfriend and the girl were married. Every relationship demands a form of loyalty. It is not until you marry a lady that you start showing loyalty to her. And if your friend knew there was a relationship in place, then he is a big fool.

Anyway, my issue is not about all that emotional nonsense. My issue is that if there were cameras, and people making snide remarks in the background, your friend would have japa even before the boyfriend slapped the lady.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by kingthreat(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2020
BluntBoy:

You wrote that your friend was initially restraining the boyfriend. Your friend did not attack the boyfriend because the lady was slapped. He attacked when he was attacked himself. So, save me that emotional bull.shit about your friend trying to be chauvinistic.

If there were cameras, he would have run all the time he was using to restrain the enraged boyfriend.

Moreover, if your friend knew the lady had a boyfriend, then he is a pussy of a man. It doesn't matter whether he supposedly attacked the boyfriend for slapping the lady he was hooking up with.

And it doesn't matter whether the boyfriend and the girl were married. Every relationship demands a form of loyalty. It is not until you marry a lady that you start showing loyalty to her. And if your friend knew there was a relationship in place, then he is a big fool.

Anyway, my issue is not about all that emotional nonsense. My issue is that if there were cameras, and people making snide remarks in the background, your friend would have japa even before the boyfriend slapped the lady.

Ok
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by EPIJOE: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2020
NOT ALL MEN FORNICATE, A WOMAN OF THIS ATTITUDE WOULD HAVE BEEN BRUTAL AT HOME MAKING THE HUSBAND LOOK ELSEWHERE. SHE IS THE HUSBAND,AND THE REAL MAN JUST WENT AHEAD TO SEEK REFUGE WITH A MISTRESS THAT GAVE HIM JOY

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by AfroKnight: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Would u day the same if the woman is the cheat? Use ur brain. She is pained. Do u know how it feels for a married woman trying struggling , suffering to keep her home then the stupid community penis is found cheating? D only thing is I will deal with him later double than hers.

Shettup woman.

Are you telling me you would do what she did in her situation? Where is your maturity? Any wife that does this does not respect herself. If you embarrass your husband like this you will trigger the consequences.

And I would not say the same if a woman were caught cheating. Men and women are different. Infidelity means different things to us.

The woman here is clearly a troublemaker. That man has seen things in his home. He shouldn’t endure living with such a wife but she wants to keep her home at all cost so he humours her. Another man would have thrown her and her wahala out.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by AfroKnight: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2020
EPIJOE:
NOT ALL MEN FORNICATE, A WOMAN OF THIS ATTITUDE WOULD HAVE BEEN BRUTAL AT HOME MAKING THE HUSBAND LOOK ELSEWHERE. SHE IS THE HUSBAND,AND THE REAL MAN JUST WENT AHEAD TO SEEK REFUGE WITH A MISTRESS THAT GAVE HIM JOY

Well said!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by spadar4u(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Enjoy should marry as many wives as possible. I don taya to eat one type of soup
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by darlenese(f): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Ivimilly:

I am not married so I am not a cheat but you saying women should not try to look good for their husband is just yuck

read and comprehend !
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2020
Omechs:
You can never be happy without God's love,if you like,have as many side chics as you wish.
Either you die of stress (mental,sexual,office or work combined with your responsibilties in the family) or
you get killed by one of them (side chics) .Don't 4get the new trend now ' wives stabbing their husbands to death' where is the joy behind all these arrant nonsense we copied from the white.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2020
His wife was probarbly busy praying, fasting, casting out unexistence enemies and evils spirits. Attending church day and nights grin not paying attention to her husband.

who da hell gets married thesdays anyway? undecided Marriages were for Ancient people. the days of happy married life, live forever after has loooong gone!!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2020
darlenese:
dear woman, do not bleach, loose weight , go under knife just so your, man will not cheat , the truth is u are not the problem .look good, loose weight for yourself , love yourself, do everything that makes u happy but not because of him
they are not just worth it we have seen video of a side chick who is not as pretty as the wife , what 's the colour of your problem aga ?
The side chick may not look as pretty arcoding to you, but she looks younger and the husband likes her obviously more than his wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by simeotexy: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!
then who looses
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by viktuur8(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Cheating ain't excusable, no justification for betraying trust...so also, being an animal ain't excusable too. Divorce should be in order

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by appliedscience(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2020
This society double standard sef! If na the wife go Bleep outside, ppl here will be fast to conclude she went out cos d husband no dey satisfy her. But if the man goes outside, he becomes a dog Dat goes after anything in skirt.. God saves men mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by BluntBoy(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2020
appliedscience:
This society double standard sef! If na the wife go Bleep outside, ppl here will be fast to conclude she went out cos d husband no dey satisfy her. But if the man goes outside, he becomes a dog Dat goes after anything in skirt.. God saves men mehn!!!

Don't mind them. Men are in serious problem not because of women, but because of fellow men who support women against men in all matters.

The other day, a man was trying to justify Sanda's crime in killing her husband.

This same man would attack his fellow man for slapping a woman.

Which is more brutal? A man slapping a woman or a woman killing a man?

May God help men overcome this injustice.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Omechs:
Very wise comment.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Aleora(f): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
pele ooo copy and paste from Facebook.....analysis wrong biko..
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Aleora(f): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Comments here dey turn belle honestly..abeg if your papa cheat on your mama and she endured no means other people own dey like that....keep promoting rubbish....so women should take cheating as a normal thing ba?oya let's turn the table around ,can you forgive a cheating wife?yen yen yen,and by the way if your mum is a second wife,na person husband she marry so shut the Bleep up......

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by seangy4konji: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
eni4real:
We all have married Sisters!!
so that why u are a woman ass licker with all ur comments.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by spiceadole: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
proclinician:

Are u saying it's too small and should be like 100%?
Its actually 100%.

All married men are unfaithful,at one point in time
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
seangy4konji:
so that why u are a woman ass licker with all ur comments.
Face the topic..
Stop saying "all your comments"
As if you have gone through all my 4000+ comments on Nairaland undecided
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Aleora:
Comments here dey turn belle honestly..abeg if your papa cheat on your mama and she endured no means other people own dey like that....keep promoting rubbish....so women should take cheating as a normal thing ba?oya let's turn the table around ,can you forgive a cheating wife?yen yen yen,and by the way if your mum is a second wife,na person husband she marry so shut the Bleep up......

If my wife cheats on me, I'm divorcing her straight. That is what I expect my wife to do if she finds me cheating. If she doesn't want divorce, she should silently manage and not go around beating ladies like this mad lady. If I hear she beat my side chick, I will pay thugs to pay her back in the same coin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by tbaby4u(f): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

Edit:

all of you quoting me to disagree. Ori yin ti gbale. Shey you cannot see the garage behaviour of this cantankerous wife? A pity the man has to live with her under the same roof.

Any wife that embarrasses her husband like this is not worthy to be called a wife. She must be returned to her father’s house and the bride price must be refunded with interest to cover inflation.

ThIs innocent hapless man is enduring a toxic woman in marriage. Sad.

So d husband n side chicks r innocent abi? While d wife is bad for being angry at their illicit n disgraceful affairs. Keep supporting evil n that's why evil persists. As for d ugly side chick, good for u. This is just d beginning of disgrace. Dating married men is not a means to an end. Stop looking for married men to pay your bills. Aunty, pls go n find correct job n not just your Corona virus black yansh to steal other people's husband
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by AfroKnight: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
tbaby4u:

So d husband n side chicks r innocent abi? While d wife is bad for being angry at their illicit n disgraceful affairs. Keep supporting evil n that's why evil persists. As for d ugly side chick, good for u. This is just d beginning of disgrace. Dating married men is not a means to an end. Stop looking for married men to pay your bills. Aunty, pls go n find correct job n not just your Corona virus black yansh to steal other people's husband

Keep quiet. grin What evil has the man done?

Nothing!

He ran away into the arms of another woman. You are not asking about the conditions at home that pushed him away, you’re judging the innocent man.

As seen in the video, this wife has a terrible character. She does not care about decorum. She thought she disgraced her husband but she has disgraced herself also.

The man is going through a lot.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
tbaby4u:

Lol. The side chick is innocent. But the husband is not. So the angry wife should face who made a vow to her. The side chick didn't make any vow not to Bleep her husband. So she is innocent. I just hope the side chick presses charges

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.